Meek Mill Is Suing The City Of Philadelphia [Update: Meek Loses Civil Suit Against Police] May 1, 2014 at 09:03pm
On Halloween of 2012, Meek Mill was arrested after being pulled over in Philadelphia. The rapper was cuffed when he refused to let police search his vehicle, claiming that they smelled Marijuana coming from the car.
Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling came under fire this week, after a recording that finds him telling his girlfriend not to "associate" with black people or bring them to his games surfaced online.
The last tracks we heard from Meek Mill were marred by reports that the rapper Betrayl had stolen unreleased vocals from Mill, but now we've got the real deal. Dreamchasers Records has shared new cut "Off The Corner," featuring Rick Ross.
Rick Ross may not be the first person you would think to go to for advice, but Rolling Stone is nevertheless providing you with a way to let the boss help you with your problems.
Well over a year after the release of Miguel's Salaam-Remi-produced single "How Many Drinks" (included on his 2012 album Kaleidoscope Dream), the Mastermind himself has decided to put his spin on the record in true Maybach Music Group fashion.
In this brief interview with DJ Skee, Rick Ross discusses his new album Mastermind, his favorite track from the project, his work with Puff Daddy and his aspirations for the future, which include his desire to put out a Platinum-selling record.
This is the third instalment in Maybach Music Group's ongoing Priorities mixtape series, featuring freestyles, choice album tracks and mixtape cuts from the likes of Rick Ross, Omarion, Tracy T, Fat Trel, Wale, Stalley, Gunplay, Meek Mill, DJ Sam Sneak and Who
We're not exactly sure when this rapper Capo surfaced, but apparently he's been doing something right as he was signed to Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group, quite recently it seems, as a YouTube video documenting the signing party (which obviously took place at a
Rick Ross just took to Twitter to offer up this new remix of Wale's "Sunshine", a standout track from his latest studio album The Gifted featuring new verses from Common and the MMG bossman himself. How's it compare to the original, though?
Rick Ross is excessive by nature, sometimes when it's not even necessary. To be fair, he was forced to be this way after the feud with 50 Cent and being outed as a correctional officer through those infamous photos.
In the last two years between his last album and now, Rick Ross has been through a lot, including surviving a targeted hit on his life. Critics bashed God Forgives, I Don’t and many wondered if Ross had peaked too soon and lost his touch.
Rick Ross' new album, Mastermind began streaming for free last night, and a lyric controversy has already arisen as a result. The line in question comes in the 11th track, "Black & White" where Ross says "Trayvon Martin, I’m never missing my target".
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz742 Views8 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers357 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."4,814 Views12 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"2,079 Views8 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"4,851 Views31 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand3,263 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,096 Views6 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award9,473 Views77 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 7,653 Views33 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,006 Views9 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"5,013 Views20 Comments
- Stream Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" EP1,213 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Says His Next Mixtape Will Be Called "Tha Carter V"20,220 Views183 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Celebrate Trip To NBA Finals With A 'Flicka Da Wrist' Video2,174 Views0 Comments
- Lil B Accuses Chedda Da Connect Of Stealing His Swag On "Flicka Da Wrist"6,700 Views30 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Kirk Knight569 Views