Teedra Moses' "All I Ever Wanted" is a summery jam that samples heavily from Camp Lo's "Luchini (AKA This Is It)," so how could it get any better? Answer: with a verse by Rick Ross, of course.
With a larger-than-life appearance like his, Rick Ross is the last guy you'd expect to be difficult to locate, but that's exactly what a British concert promotor is having trouble with. Christian Ezechie of the promotion company Executive Decision claims that
Is there any doubt when that instrumental comes in that this is an MMG release? Sounding like the best of Ross's banger catalogue (see "MC Hammer"), Tracy T's "Goin Up" is exactly the kind of catchy trunk-rattler this young MC needs to build his buzz.
Ever since Meek Mill announced that his new album would be called Dreams Worth More Than Money two months ago, anticipation has quickly been building for the project.
You might describe DJ Khaled's “They Don’t Love You No More” with Jay Z, French Montana, Rick Ross, and Meek Mill, as something of a "monster record".
Meek Mill has been in the headlines quite a bit recently. The MMG rapper recently took the Philadelphia police force to court over what he claimed was an unlawful arrest in 2012.
Fat Trel has made major strides in the last year. After getting picked up by MMG in 2013, the DC rapper has wasted no time in getting his name out there, releasing his Gleesh mixtape, as well as a project with his Slutty Boyz crew, Da New Kool.
Meek Mill Is Suing The City Of Philadelphia [Update: Meek Loses Civil Suit Against Police] May 1, 2014 at 09:03pm
On Halloween of 2012, Meek Mill was arrested after being pulled over in Philadelphia. The rapper was cuffed when he refused to let police search his vehicle, claiming that they smelled Marijuana coming from the car.
Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling came under fire this week, after a recording that finds him telling his girlfriend not to "associate" with black people or bring them to his games surfaced online.
The last tracks we heard from Meek Mill were marred by reports that the rapper Betrayl had stolen unreleased vocals from Mill, but now we've got the real deal. Dreamchasers Records has shared new cut "Off The Corner," featuring Rick Ross.
Rick Ross may not be the first person you would think to go to for advice, but Rolling Stone is nevertheless providing you with a way to let the boss help you with your problems.
Well over a year after the release of Miguel's Salaam-Remi-produced single "How Many Drinks" (included on his 2012 album Kaleidoscope Dream), the Mastermind himself has decided to put his spin on the record in true Maybach Music Group fashion.
In this brief interview with DJ Skee, Rick Ross discusses his new album Mastermind, his favorite track from the project, his work with Puff Daddy and his aspirations for the future, which include his desire to put out a Platinum-selling record.
This is the third instalment in Maybach Music Group's ongoing Priorities mixtape series, featuring freestyles, choice album tracks and mixtape cuts from the likes of Rick Ross, Omarion, Tracy T, Fat Trel, Wale, Stalley, Gunplay, Meek Mill, DJ Sam Sneak and Who
We're not exactly sure when this rapper Capo surfaced, but apparently he's been doing something right as he was signed to Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group, quite recently it seems, as a YouTube video documenting the signing party (which obviously took place at a
Rick Ross just took to Twitter to offer up this new remix of Wale's "Sunshine", a standout track from his latest studio album The Gifted featuring new verses from Common and the MMG bossman himself. How's it compare to the original, though?
Rick Ross is excessive by nature, sometimes when it's not even necessary. To be fair, he was forced to be this way after the feud with 50 Cent and being outed as a correctional officer through those infamous photos.
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them3,251 Views21 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 301,614 Views5 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week6,561 Views46 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy2,499 Views15 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"3,578 Views13 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences3,413 Views18 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates6,312 Views32 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon4,383 Views19 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs13,712 Views48 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever5,152 Views33 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney4,633 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs2,902 Views6 Comments
- Jeezy Announces New Album Coming In November3,675 Views13 Comments
- Top 10 Moments From The 2015 MTV VMAs13,541 Views18 Comments