Ever since Meek Mill announced that his new album would be called Dreams Worth More Than Money two months ago, anticipation has quickly been building for the project.
You might describe DJ Khaled's “They Don’t Love You No More” with Jay Z, French Montana, Rick Ross, and Meek Mill, as something of a "monster record".
Meek Mill has been in the headlines quite a bit recently. The MMG rapper recently took the Philadelphia police force to court over what he claimed was an unlawful arrest in 2012.
Fat Trel has made major strides in the last year. After getting picked up by MMG in 2013, the DC rapper has wasted no time in getting his name out there, releasing his Gleesh mixtape, as well as a project with his Slutty Boyz crew, Da New Kool.
Meek Mill Is Suing The City Of Philadelphia [Update: Meek Loses Civil Suit Against Police] May 1, 2014 at 09:03pm
On Halloween of 2012, Meek Mill was arrested after being pulled over in Philadelphia. The rapper was cuffed when he refused to let police search his vehicle, claiming that they smelled Marijuana coming from the car.
Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling came under fire this week, after a recording that finds him telling his girlfriend not to "associate" with black people or bring them to his games surfaced online.
The last tracks we heard from Meek Mill were marred by reports that the rapper Betrayl had stolen unreleased vocals from Mill, but now we've got the real deal. Dreamchasers Records has shared new cut "Off The Corner," featuring Rick Ross.
Rick Ross may not be the first person you would think to go to for advice, but Rolling Stone is nevertheless providing you with a way to let the boss help you with your problems.
Well over a year after the release of Miguel's Salaam-Remi-produced single "How Many Drinks" (included on his 2012 album Kaleidoscope Dream), the Mastermind himself has decided to put his spin on the record in true Maybach Music Group fashion.
In this brief interview with DJ Skee, Rick Ross discusses his new album Mastermind, his favorite track from the project, his work with Puff Daddy and his aspirations for the future, which include his desire to put out a Platinum-selling record.
This is the third instalment in Maybach Music Group's ongoing Priorities mixtape series, featuring freestyles, choice album tracks and mixtape cuts from the likes of Rick Ross, Omarion, Tracy T, Fat Trel, Wale, Stalley, Gunplay, Meek Mill, DJ Sam Sneak and Who
We're not exactly sure when this rapper Capo surfaced, but apparently he's been doing something right as he was signed to Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group, quite recently it seems, as a YouTube video documenting the signing party (which obviously took place at a
Rick Ross just took to Twitter to offer up this new remix of Wale's "Sunshine", a standout track from his latest studio album The Gifted featuring new verses from Common and the MMG bossman himself. How's it compare to the original, though?
Rick Ross is excessive by nature, sometimes when it's not even necessary. To be fair, he was forced to be this way after the feud with 50 Cent and being outed as a correctional officer through those infamous photos.
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"7,254 Views25 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast5,433 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon6,802 Views22 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour8,559 Views26 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1314 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance22,714 Views99 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"18,083 Views194 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance19,935 Views36 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm22,439 Views187 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,107 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 11,129 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall4,414 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”33,890 Views147 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail35,596 Views93 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder26,669 Views73 Comments
You may also like...