With a larger-than-life appearance like his, Rick Ross is the last guy you'd expect to be difficult to locate, but that's exactly what a British concert promotor is having trouble with. Christian Ezechie of the promotion company Executive Decision claims that
Is there any doubt when that instrumental comes in that this is an MMG release? Sounding like the best of Ross's banger catalogue (see "MC Hammer"), Tracy T's "Goin Up" is exactly the kind of catchy trunk-rattler this young MC needs to build his buzz.
Ever since Meek Mill announced that his new album would be called Dreams Worth More Than Money two months ago, anticipation has quickly been building for the project.
You might describe DJ Khaled's “They Don’t Love You No More” with Jay Z, French Montana, Rick Ross, and Meek Mill, as something of a "monster record".
Meek Mill has been in the headlines quite a bit recently. The MMG rapper recently took the Philadelphia police force to court over what he claimed was an unlawful arrest in 2012.
Fat Trel has made major strides in the last year. After getting picked up by MMG in 2013, the DC rapper has wasted no time in getting his name out there, releasing his Gleesh mixtape, as well as a project with his Slutty Boyz crew, Da New Kool.
Meek Mill Is Suing The City Of Philadelphia [Update: Meek Loses Civil Suit Against Police] May 1, 2014 at 09:03pm
On Halloween of 2012, Meek Mill was arrested after being pulled over in Philadelphia. The rapper was cuffed when he refused to let police search his vehicle, claiming that they smelled Marijuana coming from the car.
Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling came under fire this week, after a recording that finds him telling his girlfriend not to "associate" with black people or bring them to his games surfaced online.
The last tracks we heard from Meek Mill were marred by reports that the rapper Betrayl had stolen unreleased vocals from Mill, but now we've got the real deal. Dreamchasers Records has shared new cut "Off The Corner," featuring Rick Ross.
Rick Ross may not be the first person you would think to go to for advice, but Rolling Stone is nevertheless providing you with a way to let the boss help you with your problems.
Well over a year after the release of Miguel's Salaam-Remi-produced single "How Many Drinks" (included on his 2012 album Kaleidoscope Dream), the Mastermind himself has decided to put his spin on the record in true Maybach Music Group fashion.
In this brief interview with DJ Skee, Rick Ross discusses his new album Mastermind, his favorite track from the project, his work with Puff Daddy and his aspirations for the future, which include his desire to put out a Platinum-selling record.
This is the third instalment in Maybach Music Group's ongoing Priorities mixtape series, featuring freestyles, choice album tracks and mixtape cuts from the likes of Rick Ross, Omarion, Tracy T, Fat Trel, Wale, Stalley, Gunplay, Meek Mill, DJ Sam Sneak and Who
We're not exactly sure when this rapper Capo surfaced, but apparently he's been doing something right as he was signed to Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group, quite recently it seems, as a YouTube video documenting the signing party (which obviously took place at a
Rick Ross just took to Twitter to offer up this new remix of Wale's "Sunshine", a standout track from his latest studio album The Gifted featuring new verses from Common and the MMG bossman himself. How's it compare to the original, though?
Rick Ross is excessive by nature, sometimes when it's not even necessary. To be fair, he was forced to be this way after the feud with 50 Cent and being outed as a correctional officer through those infamous photos.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)1,553 Views2 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week16,446 Views106 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker2,856 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash9,110 Views35 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade15,629 Views34 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill11,692 Views45 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash14,058 Views32 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music40,205 Views209 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,060 Views10 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,297 Views15 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate51,647 Views156 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,621 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,332 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"48,806 Views126 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey6,557 Views33 Comments