Dreams Worth More Than Money's September 9th release date may be a thing of the past, but that isn't stopping new Meek from finding its way to the internet.
With Wale attracting lots of #UNOTMMG hate in the wake of Meek Mill's comments about him a few months ago, it appears the DMV rapper has been ousted from another club: Roc Nation. Signed to Jay Z's management company since 2009, Mr.
Meek Mill Likely To Remain In Jail Until September [Update: Meek Mill Denied Parole, Will Remain In Jail Until October] Aug 18, 2014 at 06:32pm
Earlier this month, it was reported that Meek Mill had been sentenced to 3 to 6 months in county jail, following a probation violation.
Rick Ross just hit us with music videos for Mastermind tracks on back-to-back days. After releasing the "Supreme" visuals yesterday, the MMG bawse just unveiled a fresh clip for the French Montana-assisted "What A Shame."
Meek Mill Reportedly Sentenced To 3-6 Months In Jail [Update: Rick Ross Releases Official Statement] Jul 12, 2014 at 04:51pm
Meek Mill's sophomore album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, is due out in September, but the rapper may not be able to celebrate the release as a free man.
Meek Mill Calls Out Wale For Not Promoting His New LP [Update: Wale Responds] Jul 8, 2014 at 02:17pm
There could be tensions rising within the Maybach Music Group if Meek Mill's recent tweets are any indication. As we reported yesterday, the MMG rapper announced a release date for his forthcoming album Dreams Worth More Than Money.
Exactly a week ago, DJ Khaled dropped off the big-shit-popping clip for his latest summer smash, "They Don't Love You No More," but there was a notable difference from the song's studio version: no Jay Z.
Meek Mill Announces Collaborative Track With ASAP Ferg And Big Sean, "B-Boy" Jun 28, 2014 at 07:20pm
Though Meek Mill has said repeatedly that his album Dreams Worth More Than Money will be dropping this summer, we still don't have many details on the album, other than its lead single, some brief previews and a clue about a Nas/Jay Z collabo.
Rick Ross may have lost his Reebok sponsorship last year, but he hasn't had any trouble picking up new deals. The MMG bawse has now landed an unlikely partnership with mCig electronic cigarettes.
One of MMG's newest additions, Tracy T, delivers his new mixtape Wolf Of All Streets. It's definitely got MMG's backing, with it being hosted by the MMG DJ, DJ Scream, and featuring the group's members Rick Ross, Gunplay, Meek Mill and Mavado.
Teedra Moses' "All I Ever Wanted" is a summery jam that samples heavily from Camp Lo's "Luchini (AKA This Is It)," so how could it get any better? Answer: with a verse by Rick Ross, of course.
With a larger-than-life appearance like his, Rick Ross is the last guy you'd expect to be difficult to locate, but that's exactly what a British concert promotor is having trouble with. Christian Ezechie of the promotion company Executive Decision claims that
Is there any doubt when that instrumental comes in that this is an MMG release? Sounding like the best of Ross's banger catalogue (see "MC Hammer"), Tracy T's "Goin Up" is exactly the kind of catchy trunk-rattler this young MC needs to build his buzz.
Ever since Meek Mill announced that his new album would be called Dreams Worth More Than Money two months ago, anticipation has quickly been building for the project.
You might describe DJ Khaled's “They Don’t Love You No More” with Jay Z, French Montana, Rick Ross, and Meek Mill, as something of a "monster record".
Meek Mill has been in the headlines quite a bit recently. The MMG rapper recently took the Philadelphia police force to court over what he claimed was an unlawful arrest in 2012.
Fat Trel has made major strides in the last year. After getting picked up by MMG in 2013, the DC rapper has wasted no time in getting his name out there, releasing his Gleesh mixtape, as well as a project with his Slutty Boyz crew, Da New Kool.
Meek Mill Is Suing The City Of Philadelphia [Update: Meek Loses Civil Suit Against Police] May 1, 2014 at 09:03pm
On Halloween of 2012, Meek Mill was arrested after being pulled over in Philadelphia. The rapper was cuffed when he refused to let police search his vehicle, claiming that they smelled Marijuana coming from the car.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine4,911 Views36 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,528 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL10,308 Views52 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape23,973 Views53 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,740 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans5,079 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,828 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,660 Views24 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death28,582 Views54 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,880 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape15,041 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,627 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,536 Views62 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,789 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,832 Views17 Comments