Meek Mill Calls Out Wale For Not Promoting His New LP [Update: Wale Responds] Jul 8, 2014 at 02:17pm
There could be tensions rising within the Maybach Music Group if Meek Mill's recent tweets are any indication. As we reported yesterday, the MMG rapper announced a release date for his forthcoming album Dreams Worth More Than Money.
Exactly a week ago, DJ Khaled dropped off the big-shit-popping clip for his latest summer smash, "They Don't Love You No More," but there was a notable difference from the song's studio version: no Jay Z.
Meek Mill Announces Collaborative Track With ASAP Ferg And Big Sean, "B-Boy" Jun 28, 2014 at 07:20pm
Though Meek Mill has said repeatedly that his album Dreams Worth More Than Money will be dropping this summer, we still don't have many details on the album, other than its lead single, some brief previews and a clue about a Nas/Jay Z collabo.
Rick Ross may have lost his Reebok sponsorship last year, but he hasn't had any trouble picking up new deals. The MMG bawse has now landed an unlikely partnership with mCig electronic cigarettes.
One of MMG's newest additions, Tracy T, delivers his new mixtape Wolf Of All Streets. It's definitely got MMG's backing, with it being hosted by the MMG DJ, DJ Scream, and featuring the group's members Rick Ross, Gunplay, Meek Mill and Mavado.
Teedra Moses' "All I Ever Wanted" is a summery jam that samples heavily from Camp Lo's "Luchini (AKA This Is It)," so how could it get any better? Answer: with a verse by Rick Ross, of course.
With a larger-than-life appearance like his, Rick Ross is the last guy you'd expect to be difficult to locate, but that's exactly what a British concert promotor is having trouble with. Christian Ezechie of the promotion company Executive Decision claims that
Is there any doubt when that instrumental comes in that this is an MMG release? Sounding like the best of Ross's banger catalogue (see "MC Hammer"), Tracy T's "Goin Up" is exactly the kind of catchy trunk-rattler this young MC needs to build his buzz.
Ever since Meek Mill announced that his new album would be called Dreams Worth More Than Money two months ago, anticipation has quickly been building for the project.
You might describe DJ Khaled's “They Don’t Love You No More” with Jay Z, French Montana, Rick Ross, and Meek Mill, as something of a "monster record".
Meek Mill has been in the headlines quite a bit recently. The MMG rapper recently took the Philadelphia police force to court over what he claimed was an unlawful arrest in 2012.
Fat Trel has made major strides in the last year. After getting picked up by MMG in 2013, the DC rapper has wasted no time in getting his name out there, releasing his Gleesh mixtape, as well as a project with his Slutty Boyz crew, Da New Kool.
Meek Mill Is Suing The City Of Philadelphia [Update: Meek Loses Civil Suit Against Police] May 1, 2014 at 09:03pm
On Halloween of 2012, Meek Mill was arrested after being pulled over in Philadelphia. The rapper was cuffed when he refused to let police search his vehicle, claiming that they smelled Marijuana coming from the car.
Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling came under fire this week, after a recording that finds him telling his girlfriend not to "associate" with black people or bring them to his games surfaced online.
The last tracks we heard from Meek Mill were marred by reports that the rapper Betrayl had stolen unreleased vocals from Mill, but now we've got the real deal. Dreamchasers Records has shared new cut "Off The Corner," featuring Rick Ross.
Rick Ross may not be the first person you would think to go to for advice, but Rolling Stone is nevertheless providing you with a way to let the boss help you with your problems.
Well over a year after the release of Miguel's Salaam-Remi-produced single "How Many Drinks" (included on his 2012 album Kaleidoscope Dream), the Mastermind himself has decided to put his spin on the record in true Maybach Music Group fashion.
In this brief interview with DJ Skee, Rick Ross discusses his new album Mastermind, his favorite track from the project, his work with Puff Daddy and his aspirations for the future, which include his desire to put out a Platinum-selling record.
This is the third instalment in Maybach Music Group's ongoing Priorities mixtape series, featuring freestyles, choice album tracks and mixtape cuts from the likes of Rick Ross, Omarion, Tracy T, Fat Trel, Wale, Stalley, Gunplay, Meek Mill, DJ Sam Sneak and Who
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth7,027 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 256,778 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault9,340 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 7,795 Views39 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram6,159 Views17 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,122 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight21,343 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"18,199 Views79 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather33,415 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date60,727 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now20,850 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,576 Views25 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,552 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party5,071 Views18 Comments
You may also like...
- Vursatyl "Bring It To A Halt" Video160 Views
- Sav Sire "SOHO" Video (Heatseekers)573 Views
- Dizzy Wright On Ebro In The Morning1,697 Views