While MMG's other DC based artist prepares the release of his latest album, Album About Nothing, Fat Trel, another DC representative from the MMG camp is working on his next release, Georgetown. In the meantime, here's a track off his last project.
A few days back, we got a look at Wale's recent concert in Philadelphia courtesy of Maybach Music Group, showing him linking up with labelmates Meek Mill and Rick Ross. Today, the DMV MC shares episode one of his official vlog for the "Simply Nothing Tour."
If there are two things that Gunplay, Stalley and Curren$y all share, its their love for both classic cars and marijuana. Today, they a share a video that celebrates both of those passions. Check out the "Chain Smokin" visuals above.
Over the weekend, Wale brought his "Simply Nothing" tour to Philadelphia, the home of his recently-freed labelmate Meek Mill. Naturally, Meek and Maybach Music Group bawse Rick Ross had to come out to support their homie.
We know that Rick Ross wasn't the most pleased when Timbaland decided to let us hear an alternate version of "Movin' Bass," which heavily featured his artist Tink (and was coincidentally much better than the version that landed on Rozay's album).
Meek Mill To Be Released From Jail Today, According To Reports [Update: He's Free] Dec 2, 2014 at 05:07pm
While Meek Mill was ready to release his highly anticipated sophomore album in September, his release schedule was interrupted when he was arrested for a parole violation in July.
Two days ago, MMG spitter Gunplay dropped a new track entitled "Swangin" that also featured Young Breed and Peryon J Kee. Now, a video has followed.
Omarion Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "Sex Playlist" [Update: Cover Art Revealed] Nov 18, 2014 at 03:59pm
Omarion had a good reception to his new single off Sex Playlist, the DJ Mustard-produced r'n'b anthem with Jhene Aiko and Chris Brown "Post To Be." Off the momentum of that record, Omarion follows up with the official tracklisting for the project as well as
November's already been a big month for Las Vegas spitter Yowda. Last week, Rick Ross just announced that he'd be the latest addition to Maybach Music Group's fast-growing roster, joining Fat Trel and Tracy T as the label's latest signees.
New, original tracks from Gunplay pop up about as often as new albums from his MMG bawse, Rick Ross, so rejoice in the fact that Don Logan, who's been languishing in "my album's out soon"-land for years at this point, has share "Swangin" with us today.
Fat Trel returns to HNHH with the visual for his latest single "Walkin Thru My Hood." In a literal interpretation of the track's title and lyrics, the director takes us on a tour of Washington DC, showcasing all of the cornerstones of Trel's hometown.
When he’s not busy betting ridiculous bets like the Miami Heat will have more wins than the Cavs, Rick Ross is busy handling business transactions to strengthen his MMG label.
Rick Ross Reveals Cover Art For "Hood Billionaire" [Update: Tracklist With Features Revealed] Nov 4, 2014 at 09:46am
Rick Ross has wasted no time in getting into the Hood Billionaire promo, and really, he doesn't have any time to waste considering it drops on November 24th.
Before he drops his second 2014 album, Hood Billionaire, Rick Ross is spending some time gifting guest verses to his MMG cohorts. After showing up on Stalley's recently-released Ohio, the label bawse graces a new banger by Fat Trel entitled "Burn."
We've seen the pictures from the video set, we've heard the song -- now comes time for a behind the scenes peek at Rick Ross and R. Kelly's upcoming "Keep Doin' That (Rich Bitch)" video. MMG just shared the BTS video on their YouTube channel.
Just when it seemed Stalley was going to have to wait forever to put out his MMG debut, the rollout for his album jumped to hyper speed.
Right now, we don't know exactly when Meek Mill will be freed from jail (where he's serving time for a probation violation), but at least the MMG rapper looks happy in new pictures shared on Twitter by Rick Ross.
While his MMG label mate Meek Mill is currently locked up and thus, has suffered an album pushback, Rick Ross is readying his own album roll out. The MMG bawse took to Twitter to tease fans that the first single off his upcoming new album would arrive today.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"5,080 Views124 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"2,170 Views13 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th7,947 Views31 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20165,046 Views23 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"10,279 Views51 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption17,018 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together14,215 Views78 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist7,314 Views18 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,976 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label7,608 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,477 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,234 Views31 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,128 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"21,912 Views79 Comments
- Jamie Foxx "In Love By Now" Video772 Views
- Lil Wayne "No Ceilings 2" Mixtape Trailer14,705 Views
- Word On The Street: Thanksgiving Edition2,914 Views