Rick Ross is releasing a free project today, Black Dollar. In the short period of time since he's announced the album, he's rolled out quite a few leaks, including three records yesterday alone.
Meek Mill’s new album sounds like the Apocalypse.
Meek Mill's new album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, arrived on iTunes at Midnight in time for its June 29th release date, and now we have the Spotify stream to go along with it.
Next month, we'll finally get to hear Gunplay's long-in-the-works debut album, Living Legend, which is now slated for a July 31st release.
If you're a Gunplay fan, you've been trained to expect disappointment in all things Living Legend-related at this point, as the Florida rapper's debut album has experienced delay after delay over the years.
Rick Ross changed the landscape of rap when he forged his indomitable empire Maybach Music Group. His new signees, Wale and Meek Mill, were unproven commodities who simply needed a chance to thrive and eclipse expectations.
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
By now, we all know Fetty Wap is here to stay. He's crushing it every time on the hook, and his latest, on Fat Trel's new single, "I Need You," is no different. And to go along with Fetty's crooning, Trel brings some serious bars.
Ranking Meek Mill's top five freestyles-- a futile task, really. Most every one of his tracks is a freestyle. He never writes down his lyrics, and though most rappers make said claim these days, with Meek, we really believe it.
Fat Trel's currently prepping his Georgetown tape for release, and today, he opts to premiere two of the project's tracks via a music video. Watch the joint visuals for "Georgetown Intro" and the Paris Beuller-produced "Molly Bag" above.
Even if you haven't actually heard Omarion, Jhene Aiko and Chris Brown's November track "Post To Be," you've definitely heard about Aiko's "Eat the booty like groceries" line on the track, as it continues to pick up steam on social media.
For years, we have tried to decode the enigma that is Wale. Rather than being lauded for his gift of gab, he's been overshadowed by his shill cries for acceptance. You see, Wale always had the skills to be a special artist in hip-hop.
"The Mixtape About Nothing" Vs. "More About Nothing" Vs. "The Album About Nothing" Apr 9, 2015 at 10:29am
Wale's Projects About Nothing demonstrated his love for Seinfeld mixed in with a healthy dose of alternative hip hop.
Despite its title, The Album About Nothing touches on many of Wale's most personal experiences. In a recent interview with MTV, the D.C. rapper sheds light on the painful emotions that went into the making of his latest album.
For most of 2015, MMG has been focused on promoting Wale's latest The Album About Nothing, which dropped yesterday (March 31).
The Album About Nothing dropped today, and to coincide with the release, Wale just released the latest episode of his vlog series with Jerry Seinfeld.
- LeBron James Is Willing To Send Up To 1,000 Ohio Kids To College For Free271 Views0 Comments
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia3,965 Views48 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers11,139 Views61 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music10,032 Views25 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History4,052 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In46,712 Views160 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week5,459 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"28,969 Views107 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,569 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"4,982 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,963 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,663 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 8,785 Views63 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"6,274 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake8,822 Views25 Comments