Ranking Meek Mill's top five freestyles-- a futile task, really. Most every one of his tracks is a freestyle. He never writes down his lyrics, and though most rappers make said claim these days, with Meek, we really believe it.
Fat Trel's currently prepping his Georgetown tape for release, and today, he opts to premiere two of the project's tracks via a music video. Watch the joint visuals for "Georgetown Intro" and the Paris Beuller-produced "Molly Bag" above.
Even if you haven't actually heard Omarion, Jhene Aiko and Chris Brown's November track "Post To Be," you've definitely heard about Aiko's "Eat the booty like groceries" line on the track, as it continues to pick up steam on social media.
For years, we have tried to decode the enigma that is Wale. Rather than being lauded for his gift of gab, he's been overshadowed by his shill cries for acceptance. You see, Wale always had the skills to be a special artist in hip-hop.
"The Mixtape About Nothing" Vs. "More About Nothing" Vs. "The Album About Nothing" Apr 9, 2015 at 10:29am
Wale's Projects About Nothing demonstrated his love for Seinfeld mixed in with a healthy dose of alternative hip hop.
Despite its title, The Album About Nothing touches on many of Wale's most personal experiences. In a recent interview with MTV, the D.C. rapper sheds light on the painful emotions that went into the making of his latest album.
For most of 2015, MMG has been focused on promoting Wale's latest The Album About Nothing, which dropped yesterday (March 31).
The Album About Nothing dropped today, and to coincide with the release, Wale just released the latest episode of his vlog series with Jerry Seinfeld.
Houston's Chedda Da Connect came outta nowhere and dropped the street smash "Flicka Da Wrist" that's since gone viral, inspiring countless Vines of people wiggling their wrists in ridiculous fashion.
Right now (March 21), you can live stream Meek Mill's "Welcome Back" concert in Philly. This is Meek's first time performing in his hometown since being released from prison last December.
Digital Trapstars are preparing to drop their new mixtape, Screens On Lock 2, which is supposed to be dropping this week on HNHH (March 12th to be precise). The mixtape follows up Screens On Lock: 4th Quarter which dropped on New Years Day.
Gunplay has been signed to Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group since 2009, and he still hasn't released his debut album. He changed the album title to Living Legend in May 2013, and today, the South Florida rapper finally gives us a 2015 release date.
If you've ever questioned Rick Ross's "bawse" status, then check out these pics of the MMG boss with none other than Bill Murray, one of America's most treasured comedic icons.
Tracy T's last tape was called The Wolf Of All Streets, so it's only right that his latest video begins with Matt McConaughey's unforgettable, chest-thumping appearance in "The Wolf Of Wall Street." The song that gets the video treatment is Wolf's opening cu
Wale Reveals Possible Release Date For "The Album About Nothing" [Update: Rick Ross Confirms Release Date] Feb 10, 2015 at 10:23am
After gifting fans his Festivus mixtape with A-Trak yesterday, Wale was on twitter responding and interacting with his fans.
While MMG's other DC based artist prepares the release of his latest album, Album About Nothing, Fat Trel, another DC representative from the MMG camp is working on his next release, Georgetown. In the meantime, here's a track off his last project.
A few days back, we got a look at Wale's recent concert in Philadelphia courtesy of Maybach Music Group, showing him linking up with labelmates Meek Mill and Rick Ross. Today, the DMV MC shares episode one of his official vlog for the "Simply Nothing Tour."
If there are two things that Gunplay, Stalley and Curren$y all share, its their love for both classic cars and marijuana. Today, they a share a video that celebrates both of those passions. Check out the "Chain Smokin" visuals above.
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them1 View0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans169 Views0 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)62 Views0 Comments
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack981 Views5 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death4,893 Views22 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God4,428 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape9,309 Views58 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album25,454 Views142 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon10,768 Views53 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,294 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,517 Views15 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,718 Views27 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers9,235 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges12,564 Views30 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday4,544 Views19 Comments