Meek Mill’s new album sounds like the Apocalypse.
Meek Mill's new album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, arrived on iTunes at Midnight in time for its June 29th release date, and now we have the Spotify stream to go along with it.
Next month, we'll finally get to hear Gunplay's long-in-the-works debut album, Living Legend, which is now slated for a July 31st release.
If you're a Gunplay fan, you've been trained to expect disappointment in all things Living Legend-related at this point, as the Florida rapper's debut album has experienced delay after delay over the years.
Rick Ross changed the landscape of rap when he forged his indomitable empire Maybach Music Group. His new signees, Wale and Meek Mill, were unproven commodities who simply needed a chance to thrive and eclipse expectations.
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
By now, we all know Fetty Wap is here to stay. He's crushing it every time on the hook, and his latest, on Fat Trel's new single, "I Need You," is no different. And to go along with Fetty's crooning, Trel brings some serious bars.
Ranking Meek Mill's top five freestyles-- a futile task, really. Most every one of his tracks is a freestyle. He never writes down his lyrics, and though most rappers make said claim these days, with Meek, we really believe it.
Fat Trel's currently prepping his Georgetown tape for release, and today, he opts to premiere two of the project's tracks via a music video. Watch the joint visuals for "Georgetown Intro" and the Paris Beuller-produced "Molly Bag" above.
Even if you haven't actually heard Omarion, Jhene Aiko and Chris Brown's November track "Post To Be," you've definitely heard about Aiko's "Eat the booty like groceries" line on the track, as it continues to pick up steam on social media.
For years, we have tried to decode the enigma that is Wale. Rather than being lauded for his gift of gab, he's been overshadowed by his shill cries for acceptance. You see, Wale always had the skills to be a special artist in hip-hop.
"The Mixtape About Nothing" Vs. "More About Nothing" Vs. "The Album About Nothing" Apr 9, 2015 at 10:29am
Wale's Projects About Nothing demonstrated his love for Seinfeld mixed in with a healthy dose of alternative hip hop.
Despite its title, The Album About Nothing touches on many of Wale's most personal experiences. In a recent interview with MTV, the D.C. rapper sheds light on the painful emotions that went into the making of his latest album.
For most of 2015, MMG has been focused on promoting Wale's latest The Album About Nothing, which dropped yesterday (March 31).
The Album About Nothing dropped today, and to coincide with the release, Wale just released the latest episode of his vlog series with Jerry Seinfeld.
Right now (March 21), you can live stream Meek Mill's "Welcome Back" concert in Philly. This is Meek's first time performing in his hometown since being released from prison last December.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"4,953 Views43 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival2,876 Views17 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport5,707 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See13,522 Views115 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans3,033 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum16,659 Views122 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?10,078 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby18,774 Views63 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus17,154 Views89 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"5,861 Views34 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works475 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds10,393 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,497 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More7,110 Views18 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC3,028 Views0 Comments