Giving fans very little notice, Rick Ross went ahead and dropped his Black Dollar mixtape last week. If you've checked it out, you'll know -- much like Rich Forever -- the project plays much like an album.
Rick Ross is releasing a free project today, Black Dollar. In the short period of time since he's announced the album, he's rolled out quite a few leaks, including three records yesterday alone.
Meek Mill’s new album sounds like the Apocalypse.
Meek Mill's new album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, arrived on iTunes at Midnight in time for its June 29th release date, and now we have the Spotify stream to go along with it.
Next month, we'll finally get to hear Gunplay's long-in-the-works debut album, Living Legend, which is now slated for a July 31st release.
If you're a Gunplay fan, you've been trained to expect disappointment in all things Living Legend-related at this point, as the Florida rapper's debut album has experienced delay after delay over the years.
Rick Ross changed the landscape of rap when he forged his indomitable empire Maybach Music Group. His new signees, Wale and Meek Mill, were unproven commodities who simply needed a chance to thrive and eclipse expectations.
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
By now, we all know Fetty Wap is here to stay. He's crushing it every time on the hook, and his latest, on Fat Trel's new single, "I Need You," is no different. And to go along with Fetty's crooning, Trel brings some serious bars.
Ranking Meek Mill's top five freestyles-- a futile task, really. Most every one of his tracks is a freestyle. He never writes down his lyrics, and though most rappers make said claim these days, with Meek, we really believe it.
Fat Trel's currently prepping his Georgetown tape for release, and today, he opts to premiere two of the project's tracks via a music video. Watch the joint visuals for "Georgetown Intro" and the Paris Beuller-produced "Molly Bag" above.
Even if you haven't actually heard Omarion, Jhene Aiko and Chris Brown's November track "Post To Be," you've definitely heard about Aiko's "Eat the booty like groceries" line on the track, as it continues to pick up steam on social media.
For years, we have tried to decode the enigma that is Wale. Rather than being lauded for his gift of gab, he's been overshadowed by his shill cries for acceptance. You see, Wale always had the skills to be a special artist in hip-hop.
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way2,016 Views29 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio4,178 Views48 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"7,276 Views37 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio16,772 Views32 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo11,558 Views48 Comments
- Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) To Reunite In Australia1,040 Views10 Comments
- Amber Rose's Mom To Kanye West: "F*CK Yo 30 Showers!"11,639 Views63 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know ASAP Rocky?4,430 Views25 Comments
- PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da To Provide Mixes For Tonight's Episode Of OVO Sound Radio10,307 Views23 Comments
- Childish Gambino Invites Disappointed Australian Fans To New Show13,529 Views43 Comments
- Young Thug Shares Revised Tour Schedule6,372 Views64 Comments
- Victor Cruz Debuts The 'Haystack' Nike Air Cruz On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon 4,310 Views6 Comments
- Stream Chedda Da Connect's "Chedda World: The Album"2,510 Views12 Comments
- Review: Lil Herb's "Ballin Like I'm Kobe"11,829 Views81 Comments
You may also like...