Meek Mill's new album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, arrived on iTunes at Midnight in time for its June 29th release date, and now we have the Spotify stream to go along with it.
Next month, we'll finally get to hear Gunplay's long-in-the-works debut album, Living Legend, which is now slated for a July 31st release.
If you're a Gunplay fan, you've been trained to expect disappointment in all things Living Legend-related at this point, as the Florida rapper's debut album has experienced delay after delay over the years.
Rick Ross changed the landscape of rap when he forged his indomitable empire Maybach Music Group. His new signees, Wale and Meek Mill, were unproven commodities who simply needed a chance to thrive and eclipse expectations.
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
By now, we all know Fetty Wap is here to stay. He's crushing it every time on the hook, and his latest, on Fat Trel's new single, "I Need You," is no different. And to go along with Fetty's crooning, Trel brings some serious bars.
Ranking Meek Mill's top five freestyles-- a futile task, really. Most every one of his tracks is a freestyle. He never writes down his lyrics, and though most rappers make said claim these days, with Meek, we really believe it.
Fat Trel's currently prepping his Georgetown tape for release, and today, he opts to premiere two of the project's tracks via a music video. Watch the joint visuals for "Georgetown Intro" and the Paris Beuller-produced "Molly Bag" above.
Even if you haven't actually heard Omarion, Jhene Aiko and Chris Brown's November track "Post To Be," you've definitely heard about Aiko's "Eat the booty like groceries" line on the track, as it continues to pick up steam on social media.
For years, we have tried to decode the enigma that is Wale. Rather than being lauded for his gift of gab, he's been overshadowed by his shill cries for acceptance. You see, Wale always had the skills to be a special artist in hip-hop.
"The Mixtape About Nothing" Vs. "More About Nothing" Vs. "The Album About Nothing" Apr 9, 2015 at 10:29am
Wale's Projects About Nothing demonstrated his love for Seinfeld mixed in with a healthy dose of alternative hip hop.
Despite its title, The Album About Nothing touches on many of Wale's most personal experiences. In a recent interview with MTV, the D.C. rapper sheds light on the painful emotions that went into the making of his latest album.
For most of 2015, MMG has been focused on promoting Wale's latest The Album About Nothing, which dropped yesterday (March 31).
The Album About Nothing dropped today, and to coincide with the release, Wale just released the latest episode of his vlog series with Jerry Seinfeld.
Right now (March 21), you can live stream Meek Mill's "Welcome Back" concert in Philly. This is Meek's first time performing in his hometown since being released from prison last December.
Digital Trapstars are preparing to drop their new mixtape, Screens On Lock 2, which is supposed to be dropping this week on HNHH (March 12th to be precise). The mixtape follows up Screens On Lock: 4th Quarter which dropped on New Years Day.
Gunplay has been signed to Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group since 2009, and he still hasn't released his debut album. He changed the album title to Living Legend in May 2013, and today, the South Florida rapper finally gives us a 2015 release date.
If you've ever questioned Rick Ross's "bawse" status, then check out these pics of the MMG boss with none other than Bill Murray, one of America's most treasured comedic icons.
Tracy T's last tape was called The Wolf Of All Streets, so it's only right that his latest video begins with Matt McConaughey's unforgettable, chest-thumping appearance in "The Wolf Of Wall Street." The song that gets the video treatment is Wolf's opening cu
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC13,496 Views31 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James4,673 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"12,848 Views23 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done6,324 Views15 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay10,180 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 11,568 Views101 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,216 Views58 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop13,517 Views41 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour10,049 Views25 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today5,285 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2816,457 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K24,058 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"16,787 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music10,908 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol20,875 Views44 Comments