Meek Mill’s new album sounds like the Apocalypse.
Meek Mill's new album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, arrived on iTunes at Midnight in time for its June 29th release date, and now we have the Spotify stream to go along with it.
Next month, we'll finally get to hear Gunplay's long-in-the-works debut album, Living Legend, which is now slated for a July 31st release.
If you're a Gunplay fan, you've been trained to expect disappointment in all things Living Legend-related at this point, as the Florida rapper's debut album has experienced delay after delay over the years.
Rick Ross changed the landscape of rap when he forged his indomitable empire Maybach Music Group. His new signees, Wale and Meek Mill, were unproven commodities who simply needed a chance to thrive and eclipse expectations.
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
By now, we all know Fetty Wap is here to stay. He's crushing it every time on the hook, and his latest, on Fat Trel's new single, "I Need You," is no different. And to go along with Fetty's crooning, Trel brings some serious bars.
Ranking Meek Mill's top five freestyles-- a futile task, really. Most every one of his tracks is a freestyle. He never writes down his lyrics, and though most rappers make said claim these days, with Meek, we really believe it.
Fat Trel's currently prepping his Georgetown tape for release, and today, he opts to premiere two of the project's tracks via a music video. Watch the joint visuals for "Georgetown Intro" and the Paris Beuller-produced "Molly Bag" above.
Even if you haven't actually heard Omarion, Jhene Aiko and Chris Brown's November track "Post To Be," you've definitely heard about Aiko's "Eat the booty like groceries" line on the track, as it continues to pick up steam on social media.
For years, we have tried to decode the enigma that is Wale. Rather than being lauded for his gift of gab, he's been overshadowed by his shill cries for acceptance. You see, Wale always had the skills to be a special artist in hip-hop.
"The Mixtape About Nothing" Vs. "More About Nothing" Vs. "The Album About Nothing" Apr 9, 2015 at 10:29am
Wale's Projects About Nothing demonstrated his love for Seinfeld mixed in with a healthy dose of alternative hip hop.
Despite its title, The Album About Nothing touches on many of Wale's most personal experiences. In a recent interview with MTV, the D.C. rapper sheds light on the painful emotions that went into the making of his latest album.
For most of 2015, MMG has been focused on promoting Wale's latest The Album About Nothing, which dropped yesterday (March 31).
The Album About Nothing dropped today, and to coincide with the release, Wale just released the latest episode of his vlog series with Jerry Seinfeld.
Right now (March 21), you can live stream Meek Mill's "Welcome Back" concert in Philly. This is Meek's first time performing in his hometown since being released from prison last December.
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"651 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"6,728 Views38 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour855 Views4 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date20,968 Views159 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)675 Views2 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test2,485 Views17 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"2,548 Views11 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness5,853 Views11 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed5,958 Views37 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party6,097 Views38 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,067 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"4,211 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs6,575 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"2,784 Views14 Comments
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"26,973 Views97 Comments