If you were to ask someone who the two hottest producers in Atlanta are right now, they'd probably answer Metro Boomin and Zaytoven. It's enough of an achievement to get a beat from either one, but on "Acetone," Key!
Mike WiLL Made It finally released a bunch of tracks he'd been holding on to with his Ransom mixtape. The mixtape was packed with various Atlanta rappers at different stages of their career, and everything was tinged with dark trap.
The other day the young West Coast native, Cozz, revealed the tracklist and cover art for his pretty anticipated debut project, Cozz & Effect. The free offering, which will also be up on iTunes, features his Dreamville label mate Bas as well as his bossman J.
Despite appearing on Kanye West's experimental opus, Yeezus, King L is still something of an underdog of Chicago rap. It's too bad, because if you trace things back, he's one of the most influential artists when it comes to the city's current scene.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"3,431 Views50 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support8,133 Views92 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists22,244 Views156 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company19,343 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"14,915 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac10,623 Views80 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work29,687 Views99 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,343 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,857 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?8,136 Views33 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,430 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,847 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views22,275 Views150 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop14,486 Views77 Comments