Lil Wayne's "Dedication 5" To Drop At 12AM PST [Update: Mixtape Finally Dropped at 6am EST] Sep 1, 2013 at 01:50am
Lil Wayne's highly anticipated Dedication 5 mixtape was set to drop at 5 PM EST, but an announcement from Wayne's camp has confirmed that the project will be pushed back.
Chief Keef announced in November that there would be a third Bang mixtape, revealing the cover art which he says was inspired by Lil Wayne's Dedication series.
Lil Wayne Dropping "The Free Weezy Album" Today, Reveals Art [Update: Mack Maine Says This Is Not True] Feb 13, 2015 at 03:20pm
Young Money is going hard today. Following Drake's surprise release of If You're Reading This It's Too Late, it looks like Lil Wayne will be dropping that Free Weezy Album he mentioned on twitter the other week.
Mixtape Weezy-- somewhat of a legendary title that continues to be cited as the rapper's hungriest and most engaging form. With the release of Dedication 5, the discussion about this particular brand of Wayne was rampant once again. Was Mixtape Weezy back?
There was a time not too long ago when Lil Wayne was widely considered the best rapper alive. Since 2009's No Ceilings, Lil Tunechi has left fans scratching their heads and wondering what happened to the once dominant Mixtape Weezy.
Between the Rich Gang mixtape, and the insane number of leaks, Rich Homie Quan has been pretty inescapable over the last year.
Well here’s some dope news to kick start your weekend. As Wiz Khalifa puts the final touches on his upcoming album Blacc Hollywood, the Taylor Gang general is also about to release a new mixtape for us as well.
Fabolous Announces "Soul Tape 3" Mixtape [Update: Release Date & Cover Art Revealed] Dec 9, 2013 at 01:15pm
It looks like Fabolous fans have something to look forward to. As we still await for Loso's Way 2, Fabolous has decided to hold fans over with another installment of his Soul Tape mixtape.
Trey Songz gave us some of his very best work with last year's Trigga, but he's continued to release new material since its release, including "Slow Motion" which managed to climb up the Hot 100 very recently.Rather than continue to release loose tracks, Trey
J. Cole Reveals "Truly Yours 4" & "Revenge Of The Dreams 2" Are In The Works Nov 26, 2014 at 04:22pm
J. Cole surprised fans with the announcement of his new album 2014 Forest Hills Drive, but it's looking like he may have another project or two up his sleeve.
Lil Durk definitely upped his profile with 2013's Signed To The Streets, and fresh off of making the XXL Freshmen cover, the rapper is ready to do it all over again with Signed To The Streets 2.
Drake has been out of the mixtape game for years now, but according to Toronto Raptors’ guard Demar Derozan he may be getting back into it.
Ace Hood Announces "Starvation 3" Mixtape Release Date [Update: Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed] Jan 15, 2014 at 09:05pm
Ace Hood had a pretty huge 2013, releasing two full length projects, and one of the biggest singles of the year with "Bugatti".
Lil Wayne didn't get the nickname "Mixtape Weezy" for nothing. Over the course of hip-hop history, very few artists have used the art of the mixtape to their advantage as well as Weezy F.
With Chief Keef's new-found freedom, all rules are going out the window. The rapper has been dropping a lot of leaks lately, but he's topped all of those by uploading four new mixtapes to his YouTube today.
Isaiah Rashad Announces Debut Mixtape "Cilvia" [Update: Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed] Jan 17, 2014 at 09:08pm
Now that Isaiah Rashad is officially part of the TDE family, he's starting to make moves, one of which is a debut mixtape.
This Summer has been a wild one in hip hop, with veterans like Wiz Khalifa and 50 Cent dropping new albums, newcomers like Rae Sremmurd and Bobby Shmurda creating viral sensations, and Nicki Minaj's full moon eclipsing pretty much everything else on Earth.
Game has held an interesting position in the rap game since his monstrous debut in 2005, The Documentary. He’s acknowledged as one of the premier acts from the West Coast, but he’s been hit-or-miss with his projects since that first album.
Gucci Mane is one of the most prolific rappers. So far this year he's released six projects, five of which were for free. Now Gucci will bring that total up to nine, with the announcement of a three-tape release, World War 3- Molly, Gas, and of course, Lean.
Have you ever seen the viral video of Susan Boyle performing for the first time on Britain’s Got Talent? A superficially unattractive older woman walks out onto the stage to perform a song before hundreds of people and four judges.
Eminem and his team at Shady have really stepped up their efforts in the roll-out of their compilation double-disc album, Shady XV. Rightly so, as the album celebrates 15 years of Shady Records.
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj4,190 Views35 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal54,210 Views378 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"55,093 Views134 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"39,874 Views68 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,528 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,276 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"32,332 Views144 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,636 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"9,533 Views61 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram27,597 Views66 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,888 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,232 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,014 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music10,426 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"18,458 Views47 Comments
You may also like...