The world has been patiently waiting for news of Drake and Future's joint mixtape, and while the two have been hinting at the release over the last few days, official word has finally made its way out.
Chief Keef announced in November that there would be a third Bang mixtape, revealing the cover art which he says was inspired by Lil Wayne's Dedication series.
Lil Wayne Dropping "The Free Weezy Album" Today, Reveals Art [Update: Mack Maine Says This Is Not True] Feb 13, 2015 at 03:20pm
Young Money is going hard today. Following Drake's surprise release of If You're Reading This It's Too Late, it looks like Lil Wayne will be dropping that Free Weezy Album he mentioned on twitter the other week.
In terms of rappers from different area codes that join forces for a mixtape, Drake and Future are one of the strangest pairs we've seen in a minute.
Mixtape Weezy-- somewhat of a legendary title that continues to be cited as the rapper's hungriest and most engaging form. With the release of Dedication 5, the discussion about this particular brand of Wayne was rampant once again. Was Mixtape Weezy back?
Update: Drake has officially announced the mixtape. After weeks of rumors & speculations, which included a fake countdown that turned out to be one big troll job on Friday night, Drake has finally confirmed the news that what we've all been waiti
There was a time not too long ago when Lil Wayne was widely considered the best rapper alive. Since 2009's No Ceilings, Lil Tunechi has left fans scratching their heads and wondering what happened to the once dominant Mixtape Weezy.
Well here’s some dope news to kick start your weekend. As Wiz Khalifa puts the final touches on his upcoming album Blacc Hollywood, the Taylor Gang general is also about to release a new mixtape for us as well.
Fabolous Announces "Soul Tape 3" Mixtape [Update: Release Date & Cover Art Revealed] Dec 9, 2013 at 01:15pm
It looks like Fabolous fans have something to look forward to. As we still await for Loso's Way 2, Fabolous has decided to hold fans over with another installment of his Soul Tape mixtape.
Between the Rich Gang mixtape, and the insane number of leaks, Rich Homie Quan has been pretty inescapable over the last year.
Trey Songz gave us some of his very best work with last year's Trigga, but he's continued to release new material since its release, including "Slow Motion" which managed to climb up the Hot 100 very recently.Rather than continue to release loose tracks, Trey
Last week, Young Thug made us all very excited when he announced a release date for Slime Season, his project with frequent collaborator, London On Da Track.
J. Cole Reveals "Truly Yours 4" & "Revenge Of The Dreams 2" Are In The Works Nov 26, 2014 at 04:22pm
J. Cole surprised fans with the announcement of his new album 2014 Forest Hills Drive, but it's looking like he may have another project or two up his sleeve.
Lil Durk definitely upped his profile with 2013's Signed To The Streets, and fresh off of making the XXL Freshmen cover, the rapper is ready to do it all over again with Signed To The Streets 2.
Lil Wayne didn't get the nickname "Mixtape Weezy" for nothing. Over the course of hip-hop history, very few artists have used the art of the mixtape to their advantage as well as Weezy F.
Drake has been out of the mixtape game for years now, but according to Toronto Raptors’ guard Demar Derozan he may be getting back into it.
Ace Hood Announces "Starvation 3" Mixtape Release Date [Update: Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed] Jan 15, 2014 at 09:05pm
Ace Hood had a pretty huge 2013, releasing two full length projects, and one of the biggest singles of the year with "Bugatti".
With Chief Keef's new-found freedom, all rules are going out the window. The rapper has been dropping a lot of leaks lately, but he's topped all of those by uploading four new mixtapes to his YouTube today.
Rick Ross is releasing a free project today, Black Dollar. In the short period of time since he's announced the album, he's rolled out quite a few leaks, including three records yesterday alone.
Future's self-described "3peat" of mixtapes has already become somewhat legendary amongst fans, but Future has shown no signs of stopping his hot streak.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title4,747 Views63 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit10,072 Views16 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"10,694 Views53 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine9,316 Views133 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month9,438 Views29 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks8,750 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped65,525 Views193 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20158,547 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"22,426 Views152 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments27,332 Views201 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?12,170 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"4,215 Views18 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,974 Views31 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title16,154 Views64 Comments