Over the past couple months, Fabolous has been treating our Friday nights with vicious freestyles over some classic 90’s themed instrumentals.
Meek Mill's Dreams Worth More Than Money hit its first delay when Meek Mill went to jail last year, but since he's been out, anticipation has been higher than ever.
Here’s a nice little Friday treat for OG Maco fans. Out of nowhere, the ATL rapper decides to liberate a small new secret project titled Tax Free.
Over the past 5 years, Danny Brown has made his insane rap style appeal to a massive audience. Through strategic collaborations and, let's face it, good music, Brown has gone from the mixtape circuit to become one of the biggest rappers in the game.
Rich Homie Quan Shares "If You Ever Think I Will Stop Going In, Ask Double R" Tracklist & Artwork Apr 28, 2015 at 09:23am
Last Friday, Rich Homie Quan got us all started on a countdown to his new mixtape, lengthily titled If You Ever Think I Will Stop Going In, Ask Double R.
Between the Rich Gang mixtape, and the insane number of leaks, Rich Homie Quan has been pretty inescapable over the last year.
OG Maco has dropped a plethura of projects in these past few months, and he’s doesn’t look to be slowing down either. On Tuesday afternoon, the ATL rapper announced that he has a new project on the way with hit producer Zaytoven.
Wiz Khalifa Discusses Why "Kush & OJ" Is Viewed As A Classic On Its 5th Anniversary Apr 14, 2015 at 05:48pm
Wiz Khalifa has been putting out music since 2005, but it wasn't until 2010 that he had his major breakthrough with Kush & OJ, a mixtape that celebrates its fifth anniversary today.
In February Audio Push announced that before we receive their highly anticipated debut album (led by the single "Quick Fast"), we would be getting another freebie: The Good Vibe Tribe mixtape.
Trey Songz gave us some of his very best work with last year's Trigga, but he's continued to release new material since its release, including "Slow Motion" which managed to climb up the Hot 100 very recently.Rather than continue to release loose tracks, Trey
At the end of March, we heard reports that a physical release of Drake's momentous mixtape, If You're Reading This It's Too Late would be making it's way into stores this April, and today, that report has been confirmed.Billboard has announced that D
Future's rise to stardom wouldn't be possible without the help of Mike Will Made It, and vice versa. Mike Will produced many of Future's breakout hits, including Pluto's "Turn on the Lights", and he executively produced last year's Honest.
Not a lot of people can captivate their listeners in the realm of R&B anymore. Do you remember when Mary J. Blige soulfully wowed us on Jay Z’s “Can’t Knock The Hustle”?
Lil Wayne didn't get the nickname "Mixtape Weezy" for nothing. Over the course of hip-hop history, very few artists have used the art of the mixtape to their advantage as well as Weezy F.
Snootie Wild was behind two of last year's runaway hits, "Yayo" and "Made Me," and his next move feels like it has to be an important one.
If you've been following Waka Flocka since the "O Let's Do It" days, you probably have a certain amount of nostalgia toward his Salute Me Or Shoot Me mixtape series.
Last night around midnight, marijuana aficionados Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y dropped off a collaborative track by the name of "Uber Driver," and it will soon be followed by a full joint tape.
Drake's "If You're Reading This It's Too Late" Reportedly Set For A Physical Release Next Month Mar 25, 2015 at 03:08pm
As much as Drake insists on calling If You're Reading This It's Too Late a mixtape, it's release has been anything but.
You may have heard Poo Bear's Tyga-featuring single, "Work For It", last year, but most of his industry work has been behind the scenes as a songwriter--a craft that's earned him four Grammys.
There isn't a whole lot of consensus in the Future mixtape canon (namely because there are so many, and pretty much all of them are good), but Dirty Sprite is generally agreed upon as a strong contender for the Atlanta rapper's best non-album work.
In less than two years, Childish Major has established himself as an ATL producer to watch by producing for Rocko, Rome Fortune, and Two-9. After hearing the Community Service EP, we've now got our eyes on young emcee Matik Estrada, too.
A couple months back, T-Pain announced he would be releasing a Gangsta Grillz mixtape called The Iron Way later this year. The project has now been given an official release date, and will be arriving on March 26th.
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"1,840 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream36,171 Views163 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles10,823 Views46 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,603 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks6,931 Views11 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger4,712 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"18,904 Views69 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,801 Views7 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App8,896 Views21 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,499 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances41,093 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."28,674 Views222 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,811 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More3,221 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"26,711 Views36 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,599 Views