Lupe Fiasco’s latest single, “Mission”, has been touching lives in a very positive way since its release two weeks ago.
Lupe Fiasco takes on a new position today, with the announcement of his involvement in the 2014 FIFA World Cup. The rapper can now add Music Director to his resume, as he takes on the job for the U.S. Soccer World Cup campaign.
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview25,330 Views52 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend4,645 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"34,759 Views125 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"52,174 Views281 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up4,662 Views7 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted10,223 Views28 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,597 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction12,376 Views67 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week7,516 Views17 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 59,096 Views104 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night43,857 Views91 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"65,371 Views122 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix6,335 Views4 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"3,183 Views20 Comments
You may also like...