We've seen quite a few rappers do their part by paying tribute to police brutality victim Mike Brown on record, as well as participating in local protests, but only a select few have made it out to Ferguson -- the location of the tragic shooting -- to show the
Macklemore stood in for Laura Stylez on Ebro in the Morning over at Hot 97 the other day, and during the lengthy sit down with Peter Rosenberg and Ebro, they got into a healthy discussion about race in America, white privilege when it comes to Macklemore's car
Yasiin Bey (formerly Mos Def) spoke to Stop Being Famous regarding police brutality and racial injustice in the United States.
The aftermath and backlash resulting from the two unjust verdicts for both Eric Garner and Mike Brown continues today, as rapper Styles P unleashes his thoughts on wax with "White Niggaz." A lot of rappers have addressed police brutality and the grand jury dec
Two legendary forces in hip-hop connect today to deliver a socially conscious anthem over a funky soundtrack, "The People." Chuck D encourages everyone to come together in face of society's ills, a message that seems especially relevant in the wake of the prot
The streets of Ferguson are in an uproar tonight after a grand jury determined that Darren Wilson, the police officer who shot unarmed teenager Mike Brown to death in August, would not be facing criminal charges for his actions. Wilson, who is white, became
Dizzy Wright and singer Nikkiya have joined forces for a music video for the introspective and conscious record "I Need Answers." Dizzy originally dropped the track in wake of the Ferguson drama and Michael Brown's death.
Don't Shoot The GameFeat. Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, Diddy, Fabolous, Wale, DJ Khaled, Swizz Beatz, Yo Gotti, Curren$y, Problem, King Pharaoh & TGT
Today we've got a slew of rappers, both underground and mainstream, teaming up for an important message on "Don't Shoot." The record comes in the wake of Mike Brown's tragic death, who was shot six times by police officer Darren Wilson although he was unarmed.
Mark Battles came to visit New York the other week, and while he was around we decided to recruit him to film a new episode of Word On The Street, this one tackling more serious subject matter, especially compared to last week's hysterical reaction to Nicki Mi
Following the tragic killing of 18-year-old Micheal Brown, Ferguson has been in disarray. Citizens of the town have been fighting for justice, and while their protests have generally been met with excessive force from police, the uprising has been inspiring.
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate15,715 Views100 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)3,472 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,202 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"23,926 Views93 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey3,349 Views18 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP1,747 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On34,748 Views188 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)4,921 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 77,932 Views339 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,301 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"61,609 Views229 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"11,425 Views26 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram96,951 Views360 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B12,583 Views47 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG72,490 Views124 Comments
You may also like...
- Migos On The Breakfast Club338 Views
- Kendrick Lamar "For Free? (Interlude)" Video3,897 Views
- Wiz Khalifa "Exclusive Freestyle" Video2,274 Views