We've seen quite a few rappers do their part by paying tribute to police brutality victim Mike Brown on record, as well as participating in local protests, but only a select few have made it out to Ferguson -- the location of the tragic shooting -- to show the
Macklemore stood in for Laura Stylez on Ebro in the Morning over at Hot 97 the other day, and during the lengthy sit down with Peter Rosenberg and Ebro, they got into a healthy discussion about race in America, white privilege when it comes to Macklemore's car
Yasiin Bey (formerly Mos Def) spoke to Stop Being Famous regarding police brutality and racial injustice in the United States.
The aftermath and backlash resulting from the two unjust verdicts for both Eric Garner and Mike Brown continues today, as rapper Styles P unleashes his thoughts on wax with "White Niggaz." A lot of rappers have addressed police brutality and the grand jury dec
Two legendary forces in hip-hop connect today to deliver a socially conscious anthem over a funky soundtrack, "The People." Chuck D encourages everyone to come together in face of society's ills, a message that seems especially relevant in the wake of the prot
The streets of Ferguson are in an uproar tonight after a grand jury determined that Darren Wilson, the police officer who shot unarmed teenager Mike Brown to death in August, would not be facing criminal charges for his actions. Wilson, who is white, became
Dizzy Wright and singer Nikkiya have joined forces for a music video for the introspective and conscious record "I Need Answers." Dizzy originally dropped the track in wake of the Ferguson drama and Michael Brown's death.
Don't Shoot The GameFeat. Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, Diddy, Fabolous, Wale, DJ Khaled, Swizz Beatz, Yo Gotti, Curren$y, Problem, King Pharaoh & TGT
Today we've got a slew of rappers, both underground and mainstream, teaming up for an important message on "Don't Shoot." The record comes in the wake of Mike Brown's tragic death, who was shot six times by police officer Darren Wilson although he was unarmed.
Mark Battles came to visit New York the other week, and while he was around we decided to recruit him to film a new episode of Word On The Street, this one tackling more serious subject matter, especially compared to last week's hysterical reaction to Nicki Mi
Following the tragic killing of 18-year-old Micheal Brown, Ferguson has been in disarray. Citizens of the town have been fighting for justice, and while their protests have generally been met with excessive force from police, the uprising has been inspiring.
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum615 Views8 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs2,623 Views19 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke5,650 Views39 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"22,232 Views162 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support16,904 Views116 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists36,668 Views179 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company28,258 Views46 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"21,906 Views39 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac15,805 Views91 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work43,012 Views110 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles4,149 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single4,666 Views14 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?9,946 Views37 Comments
You may also like...
- Mick Jenkins "Your Love" Video1,973 Views