We've seen quite a few rappers do their part by paying tribute to police brutality victim Mike Brown on record, as well as participating in local protests, but only a select few have made it out to Ferguson -- the location of the tragic shooting -- to show the
Macklemore stood in for Laura Stylez on Ebro in the Morning over at Hot 97 the other day, and during the lengthy sit down with Peter Rosenberg and Ebro, they got into a healthy discussion about race in America, white privilege when it comes to Macklemore's car
Yasiin Bey (formerly Mos Def) spoke to Stop Being Famous regarding police brutality and racial injustice in the United States.
The aftermath and backlash resulting from the two unjust verdicts for both Eric Garner and Mike Brown continues today, as rapper Styles P unleashes his thoughts on wax with "White Niggaz." A lot of rappers have addressed police brutality and the grand jury dec
Two legendary forces in hip-hop connect today to deliver a socially conscious anthem over a funky soundtrack, "The People." Chuck D encourages everyone to come together in face of society's ills, a message that seems especially relevant in the wake of the prot
The streets of Ferguson are in an uproar tonight after a grand jury determined that Darren Wilson, the police officer who shot unarmed teenager Mike Brown to death in August, would not be facing criminal charges for his actions. Wilson, who is white, became
Dizzy Wright and singer Nikkiya have joined forces for a music video for the introspective and conscious record "I Need Answers." Dizzy originally dropped the track in wake of the Ferguson drama and Michael Brown's death.
Don't Shoot The GameFeat. Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, Diddy, Fabolous, Wale, DJ Khaled, Swizz Beatz, Yo Gotti, Curren$y, Problem, King Pharaoh & TGT
Today we've got a slew of rappers, both underground and mainstream, teaming up for an important message on "Don't Shoot." The record comes in the wake of Mike Brown's tragic death, who was shot six times by police officer Darren Wilson although he was unarmed.
Mark Battles came to visit New York the other week, and while he was around we decided to recruit him to film a new episode of Word On The Street, this one tackling more serious subject matter, especially compared to last week's hysterical reaction to Nicki Mi
Following the tragic killing of 18-year-old Micheal Brown, Ferguson has been in disarray. Citizens of the town have been fighting for justice, and while their protests have generally been met with excessive force from police, the uprising has been inspiring.
- Top Tracks: April 13- April 19583 Views2 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment6,043 Views44 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician6,815 Views69 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist5,628 Views21 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,226 Views2 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled3,590 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine2,909 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University12,278 Views44 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2013,029 Views34 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up41,275 Views118 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"5,200 Views14 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"9,083 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2012,988 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers516 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"7,298 Views33 Comments