M.I.A. Is Being Sued For $1.5 Million Over Giving Middle Finger At The Super Bowl [Update: M.I.A. Reacts To NFL Lawsuit] Sep 23, 2013 at 09:49pm
M.I.A.'s infamous middle finger at the half-time super bowl show, when she performed with Madonna, seems like it happened ages ago. There was a lot of controversy after the fact, but by now, more than a year later, you'd think that would have all subsided.
Tensions between the Thibodeau-led Chicago Bulls and the Miami heat have been high since LeBron joined the in the 2010-2011 season, which is the same season Thibs started as head coach and Derrick Rose matured into a bonafide superstar.
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music711 Views7 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"9,777 Views34 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast7,483 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon8,946 Views27 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour11,022 Views29 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1435 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance27,877 Views112 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"21,668 Views219 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance23,858 Views41 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm26,492 Views201 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,272 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 12,086 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall4,721 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”37,049 Views149 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail36,450 Views95 Comments
You may also like...