M.I.A. Is Being Sued For $1.5 Million Over Giving Middle Finger At The Super Bowl [Update: M.I.A. Reacts To NFL Lawsuit] Sep 23, 2013 at 09:49pm
M.I.A.'s infamous middle finger at the half-time super bowl show, when she performed with Madonna, seems like it happened ages ago. There was a lot of controversy after the fact, but by now, more than a year later, you'd think that would have all subsided.
Tensions between the Thibodeau-led Chicago Bulls and the Miami heat have been high since LeBron joined the in the 2010-2011 season, which is the same season Thibs started as head coach and Derrick Rose matured into a bonafide superstar.
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL766 Views10 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged3,003 Views26 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer1,745 Views27 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"1,026 Views6 Comments
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour655 Views2 Comments
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?17,967 Views85 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors4,051 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,312 Views8 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account22,848 Views52 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back13,610 Views43 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 254,098 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media10,388 Views23 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah17,923 Views58 Comments