M.I.A. Is Being Sued For $1.5 Million Over Giving Middle Finger At The Super Bowl [Update: M.I.A. Reacts To NFL Lawsuit] Sep 23, 2013 at 09:49pm
M.I.A.'s infamous middle finger at the half-time super bowl show, when she performed with Madonna, seems like it happened ages ago. There was a lot of controversy after the fact, but by now, more than a year later, you'd think that would have all subsided.
Tensions between the Thibodeau-led Chicago Bulls and the Miami heat have been high since LeBron joined the in the 2010-2011 season, which is the same season Thibs started as head coach and Derrick Rose matured into a bonafide superstar.
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 281 View0 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K3,278 Views14 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"2,762 Views14 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music2,646 Views24 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol5,499 Views21 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo1,833 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent1,130 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist2,469 Views13 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage7,312 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single5,107 Views14 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan7,104 Views22 Comments
- Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities List Features Diddy, Jay Z, Drake & More14,725 Views33 Comments
- Stream The Internet's Album "Ego Death"2,636 Views5 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 BET Awards Winners8,382 Views23 Comments
- Stream Meek Mill's New Album "Dreams Worth More Than Money"38,643 Views106 Comments
You may also like...