M.I.A. Is Being Sued For $1.5 Million Over Giving Middle Finger At The Super Bowl [Update: M.I.A. Reacts To NFL Lawsuit] Sep 23, 2013 at 09:49pm
M.I.A.'s infamous middle finger at the half-time super bowl show, when she performed with Madonna, seems like it happened ages ago. There was a lot of controversy after the fact, but by now, more than a year later, you'd think that would have all subsided.
Tensions between the Thibodeau-led Chicago Bulls and the Miami heat have been high since LeBron joined the in the 2010-2011 season, which is the same season Thibs started as head coach and Derrick Rose matured into a bonafide superstar.
- Safaree Samuels Covered Up His Nicki Minaj Tattoo1,669 Views13 Comments
- DeJ Loaf Hits The Studio With Pharrell & Pusha T1,219 Views8 Comments
- Curren$y Announces "Canal St. Confidential" Release Date1,461 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 520 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs15,128 Views46 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,700 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers16,010 Views38 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit23,143 Views45 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,838 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,661 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign17,654 Views45 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK10,652 Views33 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL2,742 Views17 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"16,984 Views51 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida10,810 Views81 Comments
You may also like...
- K Camp Freestyles On Funkmaster Flex1,158 Views