M.I.A. Is Being Sued For $1.5 Million Over Giving Middle Finger At The Super Bowl [Update: M.I.A. Reacts To NFL Lawsuit] Sep 23, 2013 at 09:49pm
M.I.A.'s infamous middle finger at the half-time super bowl show, when she performed with Madonna, seems like it happened ages ago. There was a lot of controversy after the fact, but by now, more than a year later, you'd think that would have all subsided.
Tensions between the Thibodeau-led Chicago Bulls and the Miami heat have been high since LeBron joined the in the 2010-2011 season, which is the same season Thibs started as head coach and Derrick Rose matured into a bonafide superstar.
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft1,203 Views4 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake688 Views0 Comments
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"7,965 Views55 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"3,048 Views22 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music17,144 Views33 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles16,806 Views56 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL36,819 Views67 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?20,242 Views82 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More3,150 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks6,493 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade2,116 Views23 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date4,327 Views23 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs5,626 Views16 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram34,963 Views70 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views