The Wu-Tang Clan's new album A Better Tomorrow is ambitious as it is grandiose, attempting to tackle all of the issues currently existing in the world preventing us from living in the world the title imagines.
Despite bus troubles trying to hold them back, Run The Jewels had the crazy coincidence of playing in Saint Louis, Missouri the day of the Grand Jury announcement in Ferguson, a town just miles away.
This past week has seen some of the largest-scale American protests of the last decade in the wake of Michael Brown being shot to death by a police officer in Ferguson, Missouri.
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside"261 Views3 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown5,673 Views14 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts6,879 Views20 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son6,045 Views15 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.8,874 Views27 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"20,257 Views100 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,200 Views7 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 762 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery6,157 Views25 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,039 Views19 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue8,280 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 13,887 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way18,591 Views84 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 2810,845 Views51 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month8,226 Views21 Comments