The other week we were treated to the first single from BADBADNOTGOOD and Ghostface Killah's upcoming collaborative album, Sour Soul, with "Ray Gun." If that wasn't enough, the cut also featured DOOM on it.
Stones Throw Records is a label responsible for many classic albums from underground artists, including Madlib, MF DOOM and of course J Dilla. Founded in 1996, it's built a well-respected reputation of putting out high quality rap from oft-slept-on MCs.
"BOOKHEAD" is the latest visual from JJ DOOM (Jneiro Jarel and DOOM), and is a collaboration with famed NYC street artist Steve "ESPO" Powers. Produced by You Need To Hear This, shot in London and directed by Powers.Can you appreciate the bars here?
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st1,935 Views11 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 7,008 Views28 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)4,501 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week35,470 Views183 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker5,916 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash16,297 Views48 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade24,993 Views48 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill17,275 Views54 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash18,473 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music49,470 Views219 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,598 Views11 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,659 Views17 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate54,706 Views164 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,992 Views1 Comment
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,627 Views0 Comments