Pop culture references sell a lot of apparel these days, to the point that artists such as Taylor Swift, Beyonce, and Katy Perry have made a point of shutting down fan-made merch on Etsy and the like. Nicki Minaj is a highly quotable rapper, so when she works
Jay Z Collaborates With Billionaire Boys Club On "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Shirt Jan 19, 2014 at 07:56pm
Kanye West isn't the only rapper debuting some new clothing designs this week. Jay Z is also getting in on the fashion game, launching a new graphic t-shirt in collaboration with Pharrell's Billionaire Boys Club.
Kanye West really wants you to buy his t-shirts. The aspiring fashion designer recently made his 80's metal-inspired merch available to purchase through PacSun, and has now launched a pop-up shop in LA where more of his clothing will be available.
YelaWolf is not happy with Macklemore. This weekend, both rappers performed at the Osheaga Music Festival in Montreal, Canada. All was well until Yela was approached by a fan for a photo.
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music9,266 Views18 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles8,960 Views42 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL25,107 Views48 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?13,002 Views60 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More2,014 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks4,612 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,577 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date3,436 Views20 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs4,286 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram28,032 Views68 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour4,132 Views12 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game7,815 Views27 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,373 Views5 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex6,758 Views16 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup3,305 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views