Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"3,499 Views16 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram53,442 Views273 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B8,881 Views37 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG57,481 Views118 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked57,749 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done23,754 Views88 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,785 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks17,929 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,607 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,317 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,285 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,659 Views41 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,214 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,364 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once7,026 Views16 Comments