Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- What’s New In Battle Rap (November 27)687 Views0 Comments
- Stream Erykah Badu's "But You Caint Use My Phone"8,065 Views13 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”19,511 Views56 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"11,886 Views28 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For1,055 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston6,478 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles15,432 Views34 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed217,868 Views351 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear9,323 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For8,121 Views40 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night19,843 Views62 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt28,286 Views81 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,605 Views151 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"6,186 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th15,414 Views36 Comments