Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Future On New Album: "The World Is Ready"3,390 Views41 Comments
- John Wall Debuts His Next Signature Sneaker, The Adidas J Wall 2682 Views0 Comments
- Reddit User Claims To Have Recorded All Of Kanye West's "SWISH"5,265 Views38 Comments
- The Streaming "Game Of Thrones": Drake & Apple Music Vs. Jay-Z & TIDAL5,767 Views49 Comments
- YG Shares Post-Shooting Crotch Shot On Instagram5,960 Views12 Comments
- Joe Budden Clarifies Remarks On Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj5,396 Views12 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces New Single, Takes Kids On Surprise Field Trip2,902 Views19 Comments
- 10 California Locations Mentioned On Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"1,905 Views14 Comments
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Are Abstaining From Sex7,155 Views52 Comments
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"2,024 Views9 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM883,071 Views16 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members3,452 Views0 Comments
- Papoose & Remy Ma To Join Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop"3,761 Views24 Comments
- Stream Statik Selektah's New Album "Lucky 7"1,720 Views13 Comments