Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)89 Views0 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song2,577 Views19 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed1,073 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour4,227 Views38 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter4,883 Views33 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's11,124 Views39 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks1,871 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal7,232 Views15 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)804 Views1 Comment
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition3,462 Views3 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug11,397 Views70 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)1,683 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff11,526 Views111 Comments
- Q&A With A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A." Co-Executive Producer Hector Delgado 3,632 Views11 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Adidas For New Football Cleats435 Views0 Comments
You may also like...