Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj12,238 Views69 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal67,587 Views426 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"58,869 Views136 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"45,852 Views71 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,652 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,397 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"34,858 Views150 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,751 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"9,918 Views62 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram28,533 Views67 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,996 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,435 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,194 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music10,632 Views29 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"18,610 Views47 Comments
You may also like...