Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Wiz Khalifa Details PARTYNEXTDOOR Collaboration & Mixtape With Curren$y 14,410 Views35 Comments
- A Brief History Of The Game's Beefs23,520 Views54 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces 1st Annual "Steez Day" Festival4,930 Views9 Comments
- Troy Ave Reveals "Major Without A Deal" Artwork4,042 Views32 Comments
- Kehlani Signs With Atlantic; Starts "Tsunami Mob" Imprint4,584 Views5 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Ciara's "Jackie"6,891 Views23 Comments
- Nail Emojis Are Now Flooding Young Thug's Instagram32,935 Views93 Comments
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works1,010 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes18,883 Views50 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies88,797 Views213 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms15,040 Views20 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s4,803 Views6 Comments
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"17,586 Views32 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune6,138 Views12 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans543 Views0 Comments
You may also like...