Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Drake Hints At Remix To Fetty Wap's "My Way"14,320 Views58 Comments
- Under Armour Officially Unveils 'MVP' Edition Of The Curry One1,677 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Will Join Ice Cube & Eve In "Barbershop 3"5,024 Views24 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 27 - May 32,471 Views2 Comments
- Jaden Smith Deletes His Twitter Account6,289 Views21 Comments
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Are Trying To Take "Blurred Lines" Back To Court3,457 Views13 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Involved In Basketball Brawl 10,148 Views40 Comments
- Stream Tech N9ne's "Special Effects"3,380 Views27 Comments
- The Best Possible Acronyms For Kanye West's "SWISH"15,439 Views40 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign & B.o.B Cover RESPECT Magazine2,179 Views4 Comments
- 7 Most Costly NBA Playoff Injuries Of The Last Decade1,849 Views0 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Fabolous Vs. Lloyd Banks7,581 Views39 Comments
- Capone-N-Noreaga Share "Lessons" Artwork & Tracklist1,346 Views5 Comments
- Tyga Blasts TMZ For "Fabricated" Story12,611 Views37 Comments
- Rise & Grind Playlist4,985 Views18 Comments