Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"3,884 Views39 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them8,915 Views38 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 303,121 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week9,554 Views56 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy3,417 Views18 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"4,688 Views19 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences4,543 Views18 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates7,776 Views38 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon5,359 Views28 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs16,762 Views53 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever5,967 Views37 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney5,400 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs3,436 Views6 Comments
- Jeezy Announces New Album Coming In November4,193 Views16 Comments
You may also like...