Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up1,426 Views4 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted3,128 Views20 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A821 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction5,727 Views38 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week3,772 Views7 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 33,021 Views88 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night29,723 Views67 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"36,730 Views96 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix2,791 Views3 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"2,133 Views15 Comments
- A New 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 Rumored To Release This Year3,699 Views0 Comments
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"3,539 Views26 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP4,198 Views10 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"11,570 Views46 Comments
You may also like...
- Miguel Feat. Kurupt "NWA" Video1,047 Views