Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 201513 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"3,787 Views72 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments8,056 Views111 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?4,730 Views23 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"2,312 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama2,514 Views24 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title10,812 Views58 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist5,284 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More12,889 Views38 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 419,161 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201633,950 Views155 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 9,079 Views61 Comments
- 5 Things To Know About The Sauce Twinz21,925 Views184 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Announces "Intimate" 8-City Tour24,843 Views190 Comments
You may also like...
- Dave East "Numb" Video538 Views
- Word On The Street: Amber Rose's SlutWalk2,566 Views
- Mac Miller "Clubhouse" Video2,132 Views