Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark3,872 Views22 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"8,752 Views40 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece23,477 Views41 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 233,143 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak41,396 Views107 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"3,025 Views16 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women71,883 Views116 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay17,543 Views54 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco40,248 Views52 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,710 Views16 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity10,213 Views53 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend15,560 Views17 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,401 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2319,062 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums9,150 Views16 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video892 Views