Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week1,403 Views11 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers8,789 Views30 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit11,831 Views32 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,191 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20152,391 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign11,207 Views38 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK6,977 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL1,879 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"10,745 Views47 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida8,467 Views75 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show5,523 Views19 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,135 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More9,671 Views54 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album4,191 Views9 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow11,093 Views32 Comments
You may also like...
- Majid Jordan Feat. Drake "My Love" Video5,058 Views