Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah290 Views3 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address15,705 Views100 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana23,070 Views101 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"2,522 Views11 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo36,138 Views85 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta27,884 Views79 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth10,310 Views36 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 258,791 Views22 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault11,312 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 9,177 Views44 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram7,618 Views17 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,338 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight23,147 Views25 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"19,951 Views81 Comments
You may also like...