Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music1,444 Views10 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"12,076 Views35 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast9,339 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon10,898 Views29 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour12,949 Views32 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1545 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance32,698 Views116 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"25,327 Views229 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance27,523 Views43 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm30,224 Views203 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,410 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 12,927 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall4,995 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”39,459 Views149 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail37,169 Views95 Comments