Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Meek Mill Disses Drake In Charlotte, NC148,335 Views593 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks81,408 Views135 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour31,940 Views34 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season2,064 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 3,753 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery21,989 Views63 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest17,133 Views79 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked24,648 Views33 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music8,606 Views41 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram58,985 Views137 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album17,365 Views49 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados12,643 Views35 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West12,536 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist22,847 Views107 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 5,378 Views0 Comments