Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald1,084 Views9 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"8,249 Views46 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 408,345 Views53 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot5,216 Views31 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"7,892 Views62 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection2,657 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"7,520 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 2,789 Views25 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine5,779 Views42 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year14,147 Views178 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days22,804 Views244 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,294 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”24,286 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2222,100 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,454 Views112 Comments