Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces3,555 Views29 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample6,530 Views17 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show10,406 Views19 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."13,141 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record27,693 Views125 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz18,699 Views129 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers4,580 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."30,464 Views27 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"5,133 Views17 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"10,906 Views45 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand5,421 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist2,228 Views8 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award13,981 Views110 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 12,369 Views35 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,519 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Yelawolf "Johnny Cash" Video79 Views