Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music8,878 Views94 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"1,121 Views7 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series3,146 Views14 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate44,878 Views143 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)8,561 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,916 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"42,543 Views121 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey5,761 Views32 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP3,188 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On56,420 Views208 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,858 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 116,080 Views372 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,958 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"74,947 Views247 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"14,059 Views28 Comments