Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”10,694 Views49 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"4,883 Views20 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For502 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston4,552 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles11,134 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed176,829 Views342 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear6,458 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For6,632 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night16,124 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt25,169 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"12,771 Views149 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,744 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,369 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,556 Views27 Comments