Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"3,887 Views41 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,134 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"1,843 Views17 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,152 Views5 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,021 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 5,094 Views55 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"3,531 Views17 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake5,800 Views23 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)1,927 Views4 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"41,554 Views388 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?27,696 Views163 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,684 Views28 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,936 Views20 Comments
You may also like...