Last month, Teyana Taylor visited The Breakfast Club and gave DJ Envy the radio version of her new single “Maybe”, featuring Pusha T & Yo Gotti. After a months wait, the official CDQ version has finally found its way onto iTunes.
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview27,399 Views55 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend5,028 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"35,993 Views128 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"53,770 Views287 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up4,790 Views7 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted10,428 Views28 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,618 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction12,597 Views68 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week7,656 Views17 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 59,998 Views104 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night44,354 Views91 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"66,188 Views122 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix6,502 Views4 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"3,221 Views20 Comments
You may also like...