Rozay tweeted earlier today that he'd be dropping this big single with Jay Z at 1 PM today, and he comes through right on time. This will live on Ross' delayed album Mastermind, now scheduled to arrive in 2014. Who killed this? Hov or Rozay?
Check out No Games [CDQ], the latest track from Rick Ross, featuring Future which dropped on Friday, September 6th, 2013. Rick Ross's movement grows stronger with each new release, and No Games [CDQ] has further strengthened that fact.
Earlier today, Rick Ross announced a remix of his Mastermind track "Supreme," set to feature Big K.R.I.T., Mase and Fabolous. Now we've got the official version of the track, complete with another, updated spoken word intro (and outro) by Katt Williams.
J. Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Debuts At Number One On The Billboard 200 Dec 16, 2014 at 04:55pm
Rick Ross, move over -- J. Cole just topped your first week sales record for 2014. Rozay's Mastermind moved 179,000 units in its first week back in March, but now his tally's been handily topped by that of Cole's 2014 Forest Hills Drive.
With Rick Ross' Mastermind on the way, we have a special edition for DJ Scream's Scream List 3. We've already reached our third installment of this exclusive bi-weekly series which features selections of tracks hand picked by Scream himself.
Just like Pharrell, Ricky Rozay is getting ready to release his new album Mastermind next Tuesday. Tonight, the bawse teams up with iTunes Radio and gives fans a free listen of his sixth solo album.
In the last two years between his last album and now, Rick Ross has been through a lot, including surviving a targeted hit on his life. Critics bashed God Forgives, I Don’t and many wondered if Ross had peaked too soon and lost his touch.
In 2012 Rick Ross made waves with his album God Forgives, I Don't. Prior to that album most people knew him from his flamboyant appearances on other rappers' tracks.
The official visuals for Rick Ross' "No Games" single, featuring Future Pluto on the assist. Stream Rick Ross Feat. Future "No Games" Video, the latest video from Rick Ross, which dropped on Sunday, November 3rd, 2013.
Releasing two full length albums in one year is a rare feat most rappers will never accomplish, but in a sense, it's really nothing new for Rick Ross, who yesterday released Hood Billionaire, his second solo album of the year.
Both Rick Ross' and Pharrell's new albums have been on the shelves for a week now, and so today we've received the first week sales for either LP.
Rick Ross is excessive by nature, sometimes when it's not even necessary. To be fair, he was forced to be this way after the feud with 50 Cent and being outed as a correctional officer through those infamous photos.
Rick Ross had plenty of different test singles for Mastermind, but "the Devil Is A Lie" was the first to actually stick. Somehow it never got the video treatment until today, possibly because Jay Z was meant to appear in it.
Rick Ross announced his upcoming album Mastermind awhile ago, and following that he began dropping music off the LP, he's even announced a tour-- although he hasn't given us a release date for the album, until now.
Rick Ross' "Mafia Music III" Instrumental Was Originally Intended For Dr. Dre's "Detox" Mar 21, 2014 at 11:15am
Yesterday evening, Rick Ross sent out a revelatory tweet concerning a cut from his new album Mastermind: "'Mafia Music III' track was originally for Detox which @DrDre gave me for #Mastermind in a session."
After a teaser the other day, and letting go the full album stream for Mastermind, Ricky Rozay has let go the official music video for his single "Nobody" featuring French Montana and containing an heavy Biggie sample.
As reported by The Hollywood Reporter, it seems Ricky Rozay & Jermaine "Mayne Zayne" Jackson (half of the producer duo The Runners) are suing Pop/EDM duo LMFAO for copyright infringement concerning their 2010 single "Party Rock Anthem." A lawsuit filed in a Fl
Rick Ross interpolated a couple of classic hip hop cuts on his recent album, Mastermind, including Biggie's "You're Nobody (Til Somebody Kills You)". The second of which is Souls Of Michief's "93 'Til Infinity", which "Thug Cry" borrows its beat from.
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer524 Views6 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"730 Views4 Comments
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour510 Views2 Comments
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?14,481 Views69 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors3,576 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,262 Views8 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account22,355 Views52 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back13,339 Views42 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 254,047 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media10,170 Views23 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah17,519 Views56 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address33,016 Views151 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana48,972 Views162 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,486 Views13 Comments
You may also like...
- Future "Trap Niggas" Video0 Views
- Chief Keef "Sosa Chamberlain" Video653 Views
- Boosie Badazz On The Breakfast Club293 Views