Rozay tweeted earlier today that he'd be dropping this big single with Jay Z at 1 PM today, and he comes through right on time. This will live on Ross' delayed album Mastermind, now scheduled to arrive in 2014. Who killed this? Hov or Rozay?
Check out No Games [CDQ], the latest track from Rick Ross, featuring Future which dropped on Friday, September 6th, 2013. Rick Ross's movement grows stronger with each new release, and No Games [CDQ] has further strengthened that fact.
Earlier today, Rick Ross announced a remix of his Mastermind track "Supreme," set to feature Big K.R.I.T., Mase and Fabolous. Now we've got the official version of the track, complete with another, updated spoken word intro (and outro) by Katt Williams.
J. Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Debuts At Number One On The Billboard 200 Dec 16, 2014 at 04:55pm
Rick Ross, move over -- J. Cole just topped your first week sales record for 2014. Rozay's Mastermind moved 179,000 units in its first week back in March, but now his tally's been handily topped by that of Cole's 2014 Forest Hills Drive.
With Rick Ross' Mastermind on the way, we have a special edition for DJ Scream's Scream List 3. We've already reached our third installment of this exclusive bi-weekly series which features selections of tracks hand picked by Scream himself.
Just like Pharrell, Ricky Rozay is getting ready to release his new album Mastermind next Tuesday. Tonight, the bawse teams up with iTunes Radio and gives fans a free listen of his sixth solo album.
In the last two years between his last album and now, Rick Ross has been through a lot, including surviving a targeted hit on his life. Critics bashed God Forgives, I Don’t and many wondered if Ross had peaked too soon and lost his touch.
In 2012 Rick Ross made waves with his album God Forgives, I Don't. Prior to that album most people knew him from his flamboyant appearances on other rappers' tracks.
Releasing two full length albums in one year is a rare feat most rappers will never accomplish, but in a sense, it's really nothing new for Rick Ross, who yesterday released Hood Billionaire, his second solo album of the year.
The official visuals for Rick Ross' "No Games" single, featuring Future Pluto on the assist. Stream Rick Ross Feat. Future "No Games" Video, the latest video from Rick Ross, which dropped on Sunday, November 3rd, 2013.
Both Rick Ross' and Pharrell's new albums have been on the shelves for a week now, and so today we've received the first week sales for either LP.
Rick Ross is excessive by nature, sometimes when it's not even necessary. To be fair, he was forced to be this way after the feud with 50 Cent and being outed as a correctional officer through those infamous photos.
Rick Ross had plenty of different test singles for Mastermind, but "the Devil Is A Lie" was the first to actually stick. Somehow it never got the video treatment until today, possibly because Jay Z was meant to appear in it.
Rick Ross' "Mafia Music III" Instrumental Was Originally Intended For Dr. Dre's "Detox" Mar 21, 2014 at 11:15am
Yesterday evening, Rick Ross sent out a revelatory tweet concerning a cut from his new album Mastermind: "'Mafia Music III' track was originally for Detox which @DrDre gave me for #Mastermind in a session."
After a teaser the other day, and letting go the full album stream for Mastermind, Ricky Rozay has let go the official music video for his single "Nobody" featuring French Montana and containing an heavy Biggie sample.
As reported by The Hollywood Reporter, it seems Ricky Rozay & Jermaine "Mayne Zayne" Jackson (half of the producer duo The Runners) are suing Pop/EDM duo LMFAO for copyright infringement concerning their 2010 single "Party Rock Anthem." A lawsuit filed in a Fl
Rick Ross interpolated a couple of classic hip hop cuts on his recent album, Mastermind, including Biggie's "You're Nobody (Til Somebody Kills You)". The second of which is Souls Of Michief's "93 'Til Infinity", which "Thug Cry" borrows its beat from.
Rick Ross' new album, Mastermind began streaming for free last night, and a lyric controversy has already arisen as a result. The line in question comes in the 11th track, "Black & White" where Ross says "Trayvon Martin, I’m never missing my target".
- 2015 BET Hip-Hop Awards Cyphers654 Views1 Comment
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious At A Love Ranch In Nevada2,272 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 13s To Have In Your Collection692 Views0 Comments
- Master P Reveals "Empire" Artwork, Tracklist & Release Date3,109 Views32 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Release Date For "Royalty"6,460 Views58 Comments
- A3C Highlights: Travi$ Scott, DeJ Loaf, Wiz Khalifa & More3,194 Views2 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About DJ Khaled11,021 Views28 Comments
- T.I. Apologizes For Saying He'd Never Vote For A Woman President5,219 Views58 Comments
- Skeme Shares "Ingleworld 3" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date3,098 Views11 Comments
- Here Are The Nominations For the 43rd Annual American Music Awards3,648 Views52 Comments
- Brother Ali, Atmosphere To Headline Rhymesayers 20th Anniversary Concert1,150 Views10 Comments
- Wale & Sway Cover RESPECT Magazine2,550 Views11 Comments
- Quiz: Can You Guess Who This Jewelry Belongs To?4,344 Views26 Comments
- Klay Thompson's Model Girlfriend Calls Him Out On Twitter For Sleeping With Groupies12,675 Views0 Comments
- T.I. On Travi$ Scott: "That Man Is Iggy In A Black Man's Body"19,814 Views119 Comments