Give Slight Work (Remix) a spin - it's a new offering from Wale, featuring French Montana, Diddy & Mase. It was dropped on Tuesday, April 24th, 2012.
Earlier today, Rick Ross announced a remix of his Mastermind track "Supreme," set to feature Big K.R.I.T., Mase and Fabolous. Now we've got the official version of the track, complete with another, updated spoken word intro (and outro) by Katt Williams.
Troy Ave has definitely been a talking point over the last few weeks.
Eric Bellinger is planning some big things for his new single "I Don't Want Her", starting with the roll out of three new remixes. The original version features Problem, but the r'n'b singer is trading out Problem for three different rappers.
Bump Commas (Remix), the latest cut from L.E.P. Bogus Boys featuring Young Jeezy, T.I., Mase & Spenzo on the assist. It was released on Wednesday, July 31st, 2013. Things are improving for L.E.P.
Things are improving for Meek Mill with each new offering, and Right Now (Prod. By Rio) is certainly no exception. It's a worthy addition to the Meek Mill's catalogue, which has seen much evolution as of late. We're definitely anticipating the next step.
Listen to What You Do (DJ), the latest track from Mase. The cut dropped on Sunday, May 20th, 2012. Mase's future brightens with every new release, and What You Do (DJ) certainly isn't an exception.
Former Bad Boy Entertainment rapper Craig Mack has denounced Hip Hop and "wickedness" in an unearthed video from last May 2012.
Check out Made It Through The Struggle, the latest track from Young Scooter, featuring Mase & Verse Simmonds which dropped on Tuesday, January 1st, 2013.
Much of the hip-hop world gathered in Vegas to watch the historic fight between Floyd Mayweather & Manny Pacquiao, many stars curating their own events before and after the main event.
Ma$e Expresses Feelings About DJ Khaled's New Single "I Feel Like Pac / I Feel Like Biggie" Oct 7, 2013 at 09:44pm
The Diddy and Ma$e relationship has seen its fair share of high and lows over the years, but the two former Bad Boy members and friends may have just had another setback tonight.
Earlier today, we got a brief preview of Mase and Eric Bellinger's video for their collaborative record, "Nothing," and now the full version has touched down. Premiering on Puff Daddy's Revolt TV, the video has an elaborate intro and a dope desert setting.
The first time I ever heard Fab was when I was 12. I heard “Can’t Deny It” and realized that he was beyond nice. You see, Fabolous is a gladiator. You can throw him in the octagon and he’ll walk out unscathed.
Drake, Puff Daddy, Cam’ron And Meek Mill To Be Featured On Ma$e's Upcoming Album May 16, 2014 at 10:12pm
While we just heard Eric Bellinger get featured on Mase’ latest single “Nothing”, it appears Mase has some more big names for us on his upcoming solo album, Now We Even.
Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault Apr 25, 2015 at 05:50pm
In a recent interview with VladTV, Daz Dillinger revealed that he's currently sitting on two unreleased tracks that he made with Notorious B.I.G. during the mid-90's.
Chris Brown decided to go in over French Montana's Mustard-helmed single, "Don't Panic" earlier this week, and it may just have jumpstarted a chain of freestyles, with Mase turning in his own version of the song today.Like French, Mase has a decidedly laid bac
Mase is getting back into the swing of things as he prepares to drop a new album, titled Now We Even, in the fall of 2014, which will be his first album since 2004's Welcome Back.
While there are those who would consider this a bit of a shock, others will see it as a long time coming.
Mase already made a comeback album, but his hiatus since Welcome Back has lasted twice as long as his initial break, so his upcoming Now We Even project will serve as the Harlem rapper's second consecutive comeback album.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism7,389 Views38 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same26,294 Views73 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)5,380 Views5 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song15,602 Views41 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed3,532 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour16,292 Views64 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter10,154 Views46 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's24,608 Views53 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,817 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal11,948 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,631 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition6,223 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug17,684 Views78 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,783 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff14,875 Views121 Comments
You may also like...