Much of the hip-hop world gathered in Vegas to watch the historic fight between Floyd Mayweather & Manny Pacquiao, many stars curating their own events before and after the main event.
Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault Apr 25, 2015 at 05:50pm
In a recent interview with VladTV, Daz Dillinger revealed that he's currently sitting on two unreleased tracks that he made with Notorious B.I.G. during the mid-90's.
The first time I ever heard Fab was when I was 12. I heard “Can’t Deny It” and realized that he was beyond nice. You see, Fabolous is a gladiator. You can throw him in the octagon and he’ll walk out unscathed.
Chris Brown decided to go in over French Montana's Mustard-helmed single, "Don't Panic" earlier this week, and it may just have jumpstarted a chain of freestyles, with Mase turning in his own version of the song today.Like French, Mase has a decidedly laid bac
Earlier today, Rick Ross announced a remix of his Mastermind track "Supreme," set to feature Big K.R.I.T., Mase and Fabolous. Now we've got the official version of the track, complete with another, updated spoken word intro (and outro) by Katt Williams.
Earlier today, we got a brief preview of Mase and Eric Bellinger's video for their collaborative record, "Nothing," and now the full version has touched down. Premiering on Puff Daddy's Revolt TV, the video has an elaborate intro and a dope desert setting.
Back in May, Mase began mounting his comeback with the release of the track "Nothing," which featured newcomer Eric Bellinger on the hook.
Eric Bellinger is planning some big things for his new single "I Don't Want Her", starting with the roll out of three new remixes. The original version features Problem, but the r'n'b singer is trading out Problem for three different rappers.
Mase is getting back into the swing of things as he prepares to drop a new album, titled Now We Even, in the fall of 2014, which will be his first album since 2004's Welcome Back.
Troy Ave has definitely been a talking point over the last few weeks.
Back in April we reported on how Pastor Mase and his wife Twyla Betha were filing for a divorce. While the legal battles between the once-couple continues, Mase has decided to ban Twyla from their church's pulpit following a drunk driving incident.
Drake, Puff Daddy, Cam’ron And Meek Mill To Be Featured On Ma$e's Upcoming Album May 16, 2014 at 10:12pm
While we just heard Eric Bellinger get featured on Mase’ latest single “Nothing”, it appears Mase has some more big names for us on his upcoming solo album, Now We Even.
While there are those who would consider this a bit of a shock, others will see it as a long time coming.
Mase already made a comeback album, but his hiatus since Welcome Back has lasted twice as long as his initial break, so his upcoming Now We Even project will serve as the Harlem rapper's second consecutive comeback album.
- DJ Khaled Says He Has 10,000 Pairs Of Sneakers In His Collection3,944 Views0 Comments
- Frank Ocean Is Interviewing Lil B For His New Magazine7,312 Views16 Comments
- Quiz: Which Snoop Are You?8,501 Views50 Comments
- Drake, The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky Among Austin City Limits 2015 Performers9,189 Views21 Comments
- Tyga Brings Underage Kylie Jenner To An 18+ Concert23,005 Views81 Comments
- Beyond "Trap Queen": Fetty Wap's Hidden Gems13,413 Views28 Comments
- Charges Dropped Against Chris Brown After Alleged Basketball Brawl5,665 Views7 Comments
- Jay Z Plans "40/40 Live" Talk Show With Skylar Diggins5,499 Views12 Comments
- Kanye West In Talks To Create A TV Show With Vice4,815 Views15 Comments
- Vince Staples Announces Debut Album Title & Release Date8,292 Views24 Comments
- Nike Could've Signed Stephen Curry But Didn't Think He Was Worth The Money8,951 Views0 Comments
- Forbes Names Hip Hop's Five Wealthiest Artists Of 201529,027 Views69 Comments
- Migos' Offset Receives Additional Charges After Allegedly Fighting In Jail20,415 Views31 Comments
- Met Gala 2015: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & More On The Red Carpet4,356 Views18 Comments
- Trinidad James To Make At Least $50,000 From "Uptown Funk" Royalties16,895 Views16 Comments
You may also like...