Much of the hip-hop world gathered in Vegas to watch the historic fight between Floyd Mayweather & Manny Pacquiao, many stars curating their own events before and after the main event.
Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault Apr 25, 2015 at 05:50pm
In a recent interview with VladTV, Daz Dillinger revealed that he's currently sitting on two unreleased tracks that he made with Notorious B.I.G. during the mid-90's.
The first time I ever heard Fab was when I was 12. I heard “Can’t Deny It” and realized that he was beyond nice. You see, Fabolous is a gladiator. You can throw him in the octagon and he’ll walk out unscathed.
Chris Brown decided to go in over French Montana's Mustard-helmed single, "Don't Panic" earlier this week, and it may just have jumpstarted a chain of freestyles, with Mase turning in his own version of the song today.Like French, Mase has a decidedly laid bac
Earlier today, Rick Ross announced a remix of his Mastermind track "Supreme," set to feature Big K.R.I.T., Mase and Fabolous. Now we've got the official version of the track, complete with another, updated spoken word intro (and outro) by Katt Williams.
Earlier today, we got a brief preview of Mase and Eric Bellinger's video for their collaborative record, "Nothing," and now the full version has touched down. Premiering on Puff Daddy's Revolt TV, the video has an elaborate intro and a dope desert setting.
Back in May, Mase began mounting his comeback with the release of the track "Nothing," which featured newcomer Eric Bellinger on the hook.
Eric Bellinger is planning some big things for his new single "I Don't Want Her", starting with the roll out of three new remixes. The original version features Problem, but the r'n'b singer is trading out Problem for three different rappers.
Mase is getting back into the swing of things as he prepares to drop a new album, titled Now We Even, in the fall of 2014, which will be his first album since 2004's Welcome Back.
Troy Ave has definitely been a talking point over the last few weeks.
Back in April we reported on how Pastor Mase and his wife Twyla Betha were filing for a divorce. While the legal battles between the once-couple continues, Mase has decided to ban Twyla from their church's pulpit following a drunk driving incident.
Drake, Puff Daddy, Cam’ron And Meek Mill To Be Featured On Ma$e's Upcoming Album May 16, 2014 at 10:12pm
While we just heard Eric Bellinger get featured on Mase’ latest single “Nothing”, it appears Mase has some more big names for us on his upcoming solo album, Now We Even.
While there are those who would consider this a bit of a shock, others will see it as a long time coming.
Mase already made a comeback album, but his hiatus since Welcome Back has lasted twice as long as his initial break, so his upcoming Now We Even project will serve as the Harlem rapper's second consecutive comeback album.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine5,260 Views36 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,711 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL10,663 Views52 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape24,506 Views55 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,879 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans5,326 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,878 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,810 Views24 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death29,480 Views56 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,943 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape15,190 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,886 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,585 Views63 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,838 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,864 Views17 Comments