Much of the hip-hop world gathered in Vegas to watch the historic fight between Floyd Mayweather & Manny Pacquiao, many stars curating their own events before and after the main event.
Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault Apr 25, 2015 at 05:50pm
In a recent interview with VladTV, Daz Dillinger revealed that he's currently sitting on two unreleased tracks that he made with Notorious B.I.G. during the mid-90's.
The first time I ever heard Fab was when I was 12. I heard “Can’t Deny It” and realized that he was beyond nice. You see, Fabolous is a gladiator. You can throw him in the octagon and he’ll walk out unscathed.
Chris Brown decided to go in over French Montana's Mustard-helmed single, "Don't Panic" earlier this week, and it may just have jumpstarted a chain of freestyles, with Mase turning in his own version of the song today.Like French, Mase has a decidedly laid bac
Earlier today, Rick Ross announced a remix of his Mastermind track "Supreme," set to feature Big K.R.I.T., Mase and Fabolous. Now we've got the official version of the track, complete with another, updated spoken word intro (and outro) by Katt Williams.
Earlier today, we got a brief preview of Mase and Eric Bellinger's video for their collaborative record, "Nothing," and now the full version has touched down. Premiering on Puff Daddy's Revolt TV, the video has an elaborate intro and a dope desert setting.
Back in May, Mase began mounting his comeback with the release of the track "Nothing," which featured newcomer Eric Bellinger on the hook.
Eric Bellinger is planning some big things for his new single "I Don't Want Her", starting with the roll out of three new remixes. The original version features Problem, but the r'n'b singer is trading out Problem for three different rappers.
Mase is getting back into the swing of things as he prepares to drop a new album, titled Now We Even, in the fall of 2014, which will be his first album since 2004's Welcome Back.
Troy Ave has definitely been a talking point over the last few weeks.
Back in April we reported on how Pastor Mase and his wife Twyla Betha were filing for a divorce. While the legal battles between the once-couple continues, Mase has decided to ban Twyla from their church's pulpit following a drunk driving incident.
Drake, Puff Daddy, Cam’ron And Meek Mill To Be Featured On Ma$e's Upcoming Album May 16, 2014 at 10:12pm
While we just heard Eric Bellinger get featured on Mase’ latest single “Nothing”, it appears Mase has some more big names for us on his upcoming solo album, Now We Even.
While there are those who would consider this a bit of a shock, others will see it as a long time coming.
Mase already made a comeback album, but his hiatus since Welcome Back has lasted twice as long as his initial break, so his upcoming Now We Even project will serve as the Harlem rapper's second consecutive comeback album.
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement5,697 Views21 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years17,620 Views214 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop3,313 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"27,239 Views126 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail6,194 Views25 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album7,586 Views24 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"14,913 Views126 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie3,420 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"13,477 Views26 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set9,336 Views21 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean12,816 Views110 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,131 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram22,199 Views73 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,449 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,176 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- M.I.A. Previews New Music408 Views