Chris Brown decided to go in over French Montana's Mustard-helmed single, "Don't Panic" earlier this week, and it may just have jumpstarted a chain of freestyles, with Mase turning in his own version of the song today.Like French, Mase has a decidedly laid bac
Earlier today, Rick Ross announced a remix of his Mastermind track "Supreme," set to feature Big K.R.I.T., Mase and Fabolous. Now we've got the official version of the track, complete with another, updated spoken word intro (and outro) by Katt Williams.
Earlier today, we got a brief preview of Mase and Eric Bellinger's video for their collaborative record, "Nothing," and now the full version has touched down. Premiering on Puff Daddy's Revolt TV, the video has an elaborate intro and a dope desert setting.
Back in May, Mase began mounting his comeback with the release of the track "Nothing," which featured newcomer Eric Bellinger on the hook.
Eric Bellinger is planning some big things for his new single "I Don't Want Her", starting with the roll out of three new remixes. The original version features Problem, but the r'n'b singer is trading out Problem for three different rappers.
Mase is getting back into the swing of things as he prepares to drop a new album, titled Now We Even, in the fall of 2014, which will be his first album since 2004's Welcome Back.
Troy Ave has definitely been a talking point over the last few weeks.
Back in April we reported on how Pastor Mase and his wife Twyla Betha were filing for a divorce. While the legal battles between the once-couple continues, Mase has decided to ban Twyla from their church's pulpit following a drunk driving incident.
Drake, Puff Daddy, Cam’ron And Meek Mill To Be Featured On Ma$e's Upcoming Album May 16, 2014 at 10:12pm
While we just heard Eric Bellinger get featured on Mase’ latest single “Nothing”, it appears Mase has some more big names for us on his upcoming solo album, Now We Even.
While there are those who would consider this a bit of a shock, others will see it as a long time coming.
Mase already made a comeback album, but his hiatus since Welcome Back has lasted twice as long as his initial break, so his upcoming Now We Even project will serve as the Harlem rapper's second consecutive comeback album.
Shortly after announcing his new album "Now We Even", Ma$e has taken to Twitter to squash any lingering beef between himself and former Children Of The Corn affiliate Cam'ron, pledging to remain loyal because of their Harlem roots.
After hearing about a comeback for some time now, it appears Mase’s return is really going to happen. The Harlem native announced that he’s working a new album, and decided to reveal the title for it as well.
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO5,599 Views17 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 17768 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks3,901 Views12 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork8,039 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,032 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,933 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 185,921 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,461 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,610 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,613 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,924 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,108 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,424 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August42,875 Views188 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach13,180 Views22 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video3,004 Views