Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault Apr 25, 2015 at 05:50pm
In a recent interview with VladTV, Daz Dillinger revealed that he's currently sitting on two unreleased tracks that he made with Notorious B.I.G. during the mid-90's.
The first time I ever heard Fab was when I was 12. I heard “Can’t Deny It” and realized that he was beyond nice. You see, Fabolous is a gladiator. You can throw him in the octagon and he’ll walk out unscathed.
Chris Brown decided to go in over French Montana's Mustard-helmed single, "Don't Panic" earlier this week, and it may just have jumpstarted a chain of freestyles, with Mase turning in his own version of the song today.Like French, Mase has a decidedly laid bac
Earlier today, Rick Ross announced a remix of his Mastermind track "Supreme," set to feature Big K.R.I.T., Mase and Fabolous. Now we've got the official version of the track, complete with another, updated spoken word intro (and outro) by Katt Williams.
Earlier today, we got a brief preview of Mase and Eric Bellinger's video for their collaborative record, "Nothing," and now the full version has touched down. Premiering on Puff Daddy's Revolt TV, the video has an elaborate intro and a dope desert setting.
Back in May, Mase began mounting his comeback with the release of the track "Nothing," which featured newcomer Eric Bellinger on the hook.
Eric Bellinger is planning some big things for his new single "I Don't Want Her", starting with the roll out of three new remixes. The original version features Problem, but the r'n'b singer is trading out Problem for three different rappers.
Mase is getting back into the swing of things as he prepares to drop a new album, titled Now We Even, in the fall of 2014, which will be his first album since 2004's Welcome Back.
Troy Ave has definitely been a talking point over the last few weeks.
Back in April we reported on how Pastor Mase and his wife Twyla Betha were filing for a divorce. While the legal battles between the once-couple continues, Mase has decided to ban Twyla from their church's pulpit following a drunk driving incident.
Drake, Puff Daddy, Cam’ron And Meek Mill To Be Featured On Ma$e's Upcoming Album May 16, 2014 at 10:12pm
While we just heard Eric Bellinger get featured on Mase’ latest single “Nothing”, it appears Mase has some more big names for us on his upcoming solo album, Now We Even.
While there are those who would consider this a bit of a shock, others will see it as a long time coming.
Mase already made a comeback album, but his hiatus since Welcome Back has lasted twice as long as his initial break, so his upcoming Now We Even project will serve as the Harlem rapper's second consecutive comeback album.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]671 Views3 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account15,052 Views43 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back11,235 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,420 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media8,517 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah14,275 Views51 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address30,153 Views149 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana43,679 Views142 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,143 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo58,008 Views122 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta42,950 Views109 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,864 Views41 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 2510,132 Views24 Comments
You may also like...