Early yesterday morning, Meek Mill revealed to the world that Drake's verse on "R.I.C.O." was co-written by a guy named Quentin Miller. Jaws dropped, twitter exploded, and many debated whether Drake was still eligible for "best rapper" status.
Much of the hip-hop world gathered in Vegas to watch the historic fight between Floyd Mayweather & Manny Pacquiao, many stars curating their own events before and after the main event.
Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault Apr 25, 2015 at 05:50pm
In a recent interview with VladTV, Daz Dillinger revealed that he's currently sitting on two unreleased tracks that he made with Notorious B.I.G. during the mid-90's.
The first time I ever heard Fab was when I was 12. I heard “Can’t Deny It” and realized that he was beyond nice. You see, Fabolous is a gladiator. You can throw him in the octagon and he’ll walk out unscathed.
Chris Brown decided to go in over French Montana's Mustard-helmed single, "Don't Panic" earlier this week, and it may just have jumpstarted a chain of freestyles, with Mase turning in his own version of the song today.Like French, Mase has a decidedly laid bac
Earlier today, Rick Ross announced a remix of his Mastermind track "Supreme," set to feature Big K.R.I.T., Mase and Fabolous. Now we've got the official version of the track, complete with another, updated spoken word intro (and outro) by Katt Williams.
Earlier today, we got a brief preview of Mase and Eric Bellinger's video for their collaborative record, "Nothing," and now the full version has touched down. Premiering on Puff Daddy's Revolt TV, the video has an elaborate intro and a dope desert setting.
Back in May, Mase began mounting his comeback with the release of the track "Nothing," which featured newcomer Eric Bellinger on the hook.
Eric Bellinger is planning some big things for his new single "I Don't Want Her", starting with the roll out of three new remixes. The original version features Problem, but the r'n'b singer is trading out Problem for three different rappers.
Mase is getting back into the swing of things as he prepares to drop a new album, titled Now We Even, in the fall of 2014, which will be his first album since 2004's Welcome Back.
Troy Ave has definitely been a talking point over the last few weeks.
Back in April we reported on how Pastor Mase and his wife Twyla Betha were filing for a divorce. While the legal battles between the once-couple continues, Mase has decided to ban Twyla from their church's pulpit following a drunk driving incident.
Drake, Puff Daddy, Cam’ron And Meek Mill To Be Featured On Ma$e's Upcoming Album May 16, 2014 at 10:12pm
While we just heard Eric Bellinger get featured on Mase’ latest single “Nothing”, it appears Mase has some more big names for us on his upcoming solo album, Now We Even.
While there are those who would consider this a bit of a shock, others will see it as a long time coming.
Mase already made a comeback album, but his hiatus since Welcome Back has lasted twice as long as his initial break, so his upcoming Now We Even project will serve as the Harlem rapper's second consecutive comeback album.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?6,142 Views23 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview41,147 Views73 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend7,163 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"45,532 Views141 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"64,282 Views320 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up5,602 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted12,176 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,900 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction14,351 Views72 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week8,759 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 66,530 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night48,226 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"73,709 Views129 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix7,877 Views4 Comments
You may also like...