As more and more classic-minded New Yorkers harden their shells and cite rappers like Young Thug, Soulja Boy, Future and Chief Keef as detriments to the genre of hip hop, there's been a relatively recent wave of artists attempting to "restore the feeling" of t
Early yesterday morning, Meek Mill revealed to the world that Drake's verse on "R.I.C.O." was co-written by a guy named Quentin Miller. Jaws dropped, twitter exploded, and many debated whether Drake was still eligible for "best rapper" status.
Much of the hip-hop world gathered in Vegas to watch the historic fight between Floyd Mayweather & Manny Pacquiao, many stars curating their own events before and after the main event.
Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault Apr 25, 2015 at 05:50pm
In a recent interview with VladTV, Daz Dillinger revealed that he's currently sitting on two unreleased tracks that he made with Notorious B.I.G. during the mid-90's.
The first time I ever heard Fab was when I was 12. I heard “Can’t Deny It” and realized that he was beyond nice. You see, Fabolous is a gladiator. You can throw him in the octagon and he’ll walk out unscathed.
Chris Brown decided to go in over French Montana's Mustard-helmed single, "Don't Panic" earlier this week, and it may just have jumpstarted a chain of freestyles, with Mase turning in his own version of the song today.Like French, Mase has a decidedly laid bac
Earlier today, Rick Ross announced a remix of his Mastermind track "Supreme," set to feature Big K.R.I.T., Mase and Fabolous. Now we've got the official version of the track, complete with another, updated spoken word intro (and outro) by Katt Williams.
Earlier today, we got a brief preview of Mase and Eric Bellinger's video for their collaborative record, "Nothing," and now the full version has touched down. Premiering on Puff Daddy's Revolt TV, the video has an elaborate intro and a dope desert setting.
Back in May, Mase began mounting his comeback with the release of the track "Nothing," which featured newcomer Eric Bellinger on the hook.
Eric Bellinger is planning some big things for his new single "I Don't Want Her", starting with the roll out of three new remixes. The original version features Problem, but the r'n'b singer is trading out Problem for three different rappers.
Mase is getting back into the swing of things as he prepares to drop a new album, titled Now We Even, in the fall of 2014, which will be his first album since 2004's Welcome Back.
Troy Ave has definitely been a talking point over the last few weeks.
Back in April we reported on how Pastor Mase and his wife Twyla Betha were filing for a divorce. While the legal battles between the once-couple continues, Mase has decided to ban Twyla from their church's pulpit following a drunk driving incident.
Drake, Puff Daddy, Cam’ron And Meek Mill To Be Featured On Ma$e's Upcoming Album May 16, 2014 at 10:12pm
While we just heard Eric Bellinger get featured on Mase’ latest single “Nothing”, it appears Mase has some more big names for us on his upcoming solo album, Now We Even.
While there are those who would consider this a bit of a shock, others will see it as a long time coming.
Mase already made a comeback album, but his hiatus since Welcome Back has lasted twice as long as his initial break, so his upcoming Now We Even project will serve as the Harlem rapper's second consecutive comeback album.
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"182 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks3,926 Views19 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"2,065 Views5 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 2,344 Views29 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account13,992 Views35 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments5,458 Views29 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter19,731 Views50 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 297,356 Views61 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account23,954 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville52,552 Views65 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA16,455 Views29 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)5,651 Views26 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"28,308 Views121 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,583 Views14 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest39,799 Views38 Comments