Eminem is known for his technical ability, and while he's put his sheer rapping talent on display on plenty of songs, "Rap God" took the showmanship to another level.
As expected, Eminem did some big numbers for the opening week of Marshall Mathers LP 2. The album was projected to sell 700,000 to 750,000, and if the initial numbers are correct, he did even better than projected.
Boy George is the latest to take offence to Eminem's use of the words "fag" and "faggot" on his new single "Rap God". Although he apparently has yet to hear the record, the openly gay English singer-songwriter took to Twitter to voice his opinion.
Eminem is getting ready to drop his much-anticipated sequel to the Marshall Mathers LP next week, but we still haven't heard very much about the process behind the album.
Veteran record producer Rick Rubin, who's responsible for Eminem's new 'Berzerk' single, opened up about it during a recent interview conducted at the video shoot for the track.
The Marshall Mathers LP dropped in 2000 and became the fastest selling solo album of all time, influencing a whole generation of artists with its unique and in-depth look into the bizarre world of Eminem.
Although Eminem's highly anticipated album MMLPII has already sprung a leak, Em's manager, Paul Rosenberg, has attempted to stop people from streaming it/downloading it illegally by letting go a free iTunes stream of the album.
This is as brief as it gets, folks. Eminem is the latest emcee to appear on the cover of Billboard magazine. The title reads: "Marshall's Law - The Making And Marketing Of A Rap God's Return". The Marshall Mathers LP 2 drops next week.
Gearing up for the release of The Marshall Mathers LP II, Eminem dropped the Rick Rubin produced track, "Berzerk" this week, and it appears that audiences are loving the track.
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church384 Views7 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms1,415 Views9 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow13,046 Views47 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City9,513 Views32 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds17,072 Views52 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support11,436 Views54 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show18,926 Views40 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"4,283 Views11 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed32,752 Views99 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer5,562 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark14,241 Views38 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"16,040 Views53 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece37,917 Views52 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 234,408 Views1 Comment
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak59,947 Views125 Comments