Eminem is known for his technical ability, and while he's put his sheer rapping talent on display on plenty of songs, "Rap God" took the showmanship to another level.
As expected, Eminem did some big numbers for the opening week of Marshall Mathers LP 2. The album was projected to sell 700,000 to 750,000, and if the initial numbers are correct, he did even better than projected.
Gearing up for the release of The Marshall Mathers LP II, Eminem dropped the Rick Rubin produced track, "Berzerk" this week, and it appears that audiences are loving the track.
Boy George is the latest to take offence to Eminem's use of the words "fag" and "faggot" on his new single "Rap God". Although he apparently has yet to hear the record, the openly gay English singer-songwriter took to Twitter to voice his opinion.
Eminem is getting ready to drop his much-anticipated sequel to the Marshall Mathers LP next week, but we still haven't heard very much about the process behind the album.
Veteran record producer Rick Rubin, who's responsible for Eminem's new 'Berzerk' single, opened up about it during a recent interview conducted at the video shoot for the track.
This is as brief as it gets, folks. Eminem is the latest emcee to appear on the cover of Billboard magazine. The title reads: "Marshall's Law - The Making And Marketing Of A Rap God's Return". The Marshall Mathers LP 2 drops next week.
The Marshall Mathers LP dropped in 2000 and became the fastest selling solo album of all time, influencing a whole generation of artists with its unique and in-depth look into the bizarre world of Eminem.
Although Eminem's highly anticipated album MMLPII has already sprung a leak, Em's manager, Paul Rosenberg, has attempted to stop people from streaming it/downloading it illegally by letting go a free iTunes stream of the album.
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?1,269 Views13 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West3,892 Views34 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp2,526 Views8 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace7,121 Views31 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz2,549 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins2,427 Views18 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL4,522 Views29 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged12,034 Views68 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer4,084 Views46 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"1,670 Views9 Comments
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour900 Views3 Comments
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?25,337 Views117 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors4,860 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,462 Views8 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account24,467 Views53 Comments