Eminem is known for his technical ability, and while he's put his sheer rapping talent on display on plenty of songs, "Rap God" took the showmanship to another level.
As expected, Eminem did some big numbers for the opening week of Marshall Mathers LP 2. The album was projected to sell 700,000 to 750,000, and if the initial numbers are correct, he did even better than projected.
The Marshall Mathers LP dropped in 2000 and became the fastest selling solo album of all time, influencing a whole generation of artists with its unique and in-depth look into the bizarre world of Eminem.
Eminem is getting ready to drop his much-anticipated sequel to the Marshall Mathers LP next week, but we still haven't heard very much about the process behind the album.
Although Eminem's highly anticipated album MMLPII has already sprung a leak, Em's manager, Paul Rosenberg, has attempted to stop people from streaming it/downloading it illegally by letting go a free iTunes stream of the album.
This is as brief as it gets, folks. Eminem is the latest emcee to appear on the cover of Billboard magazine. The title reads: "Marshall's Law - The Making And Marketing Of A Rap God's Return". The Marshall Mathers LP 2 drops next week.
Boy George is the latest to take offence to Eminem's use of the words "fag" and "faggot" on his new single "Rap God". Although he apparently has yet to hear the record, the openly gay English singer-songwriter took to Twitter to voice his opinion.
Veteran record producer Rick Rubin, who's responsible for Eminem's new 'Berzerk' single, opened up about it during a recent interview conducted at the video shoot for the track.
Gearing up for the release of The Marshall Mathers LP II, Eminem dropped the Rick Rubin produced track, "Berzerk" this week, and it appears that audiences are loving the track.
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked25,406 Views47 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done10,268 Views76 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend2,579 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks10,564 Views42 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"3,063 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"3,526 Views50 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era5,751 Views21 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 6,347 Views36 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack7,962 Views18 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,553 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once5,525 Views14 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More6,171 Views9 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date4,305 Views22 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?22,823 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview71,201 Views87 Comments