Eminem is known for his technical ability, and while he's put his sheer rapping talent on display on plenty of songs, "Rap God" took the showmanship to another level.
As expected, Eminem did some big numbers for the opening week of Marshall Mathers LP 2. The album was projected to sell 700,000 to 750,000, and if the initial numbers are correct, he did even better than projected.
The Marshall Mathers LP dropped in 2000 and became the fastest selling solo album of all time, influencing a whole generation of artists with its unique and in-depth look into the bizarre world of Eminem.
Eminem is getting ready to drop his much-anticipated sequel to the Marshall Mathers LP next week, but we still haven't heard very much about the process behind the album.
Although Eminem's highly anticipated album MMLPII has already sprung a leak, Em's manager, Paul Rosenberg, has attempted to stop people from streaming it/downloading it illegally by letting go a free iTunes stream of the album.
This is as brief as it gets, folks. Eminem is the latest emcee to appear on the cover of Billboard magazine. The title reads: "Marshall's Law - The Making And Marketing Of A Rap God's Return". The Marshall Mathers LP 2 drops next week.
Boy George is the latest to take offence to Eminem's use of the words "fag" and "faggot" on his new single "Rap God". Although he apparently has yet to hear the record, the openly gay English singer-songwriter took to Twitter to voice his opinion.
Veteran record producer Rick Rubin, who's responsible for Eminem's new 'Berzerk' single, opened up about it during a recent interview conducted at the video shoot for the track.
Gearing up for the release of The Marshall Mathers LP II, Eminem dropped the Rick Rubin produced track, "Berzerk" this week, and it appears that audiences are loving the track.
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems4,153 Views56 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival5,338 Views26 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition4,673 Views16 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)3,701 Views12 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye21,662 Views85 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far15,815 Views124 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay23,463 Views128 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie4,330 Views38 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"28,590 Views159 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram4,667 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum6,112 Views36 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs9,338 Views33 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke9,578 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"32,502 Views180 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video2,368 Views