Nicki Minaj is set to have a huge year. She's already won back her rap audience with a string of furious-spitting tracks like "Lookin Ass" and "Boss Ass Bitch", and a few weeks back launched her Dr.
Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole seem to have a lot in common. The rappers, frequently cited as two of the best in the game, are apparently working on a joint album together, and now we learn that they're both engaged to their longtime girlfriends.
Amber Rose's Family Didn't Attend Her And Wiz Khalifa's Wedding Because Of His Race Jan 19, 2015 at 03:13pm
It's now been a few months since Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa's divorce was finalized, with each of them getting over the other in various, highly public ways in the months that followed.
Big Sean's Ex-Fiancee Naya Rivera Marries New Man Three Months After Break Up Jul 23, 2014 at 02:07pm
Not strictly hip-hop news, but it's making the rounds today across Twitter and the blogs: Naya Rivera married her new boyfriend just three months after breaking things off with Big Sean.
Waka Flocka Flame has been engaged to fellow Love & Hip Hop Hip Atlanta star Tammy Rivera for a minute, but as far as we knew, a wedding wasn't planned anywhere in the near future.
Ever since Nicki Minaj posted a picture of a huge, heart-shaped rock for the whole world to see, rumors of an engagement to Meek Mill have been passed around with little in the way of actual confirmation from either camps.
Awhile ago rumors started circulating that Joe Budden would be proposing to his on-again off-again girl, Tahiry Jose, on the popular TV show "Love & Hip-Hop." When the episode finally aired the other week, we saw the proposal go down in New York's Times Square
For as long as we've known him, Kid Ink's had his girl Asiah Azante by his side, and now he's ready to make that love eternal. As told by some recent Instagram posts, the Bat Gang rapper put a (very large) ring on it recently.
Robin Thicke encountered plenty of rumors this past year, in part due to the whole Miley Cyrus twerking debacle at the VMAs as well as a hyper-sexual music video for "Blurred Lines", which led many people to ask Thicke if his wifey, Paula Patton, was okay with
Portion Of Kanye West's Wedding Speech Surfaces, Calls Kim The "Ideal Celebrity" May 26, 2014 at 11:01am
Unless you live an extremely sheltered life, you've likely heard that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are officially a married couple. Their wedding nuptials went down this past weekend in Florence, Italy and were undoubtedly lavish and extravagant.
Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose have been together since 2011. Wiz then popped the question last March, and Amber popped a baby out in February. Last week, rumors arose that the two were picking up a wedding license.
Long through with her years as a Ruff Ryder, Eve (of Destruction) has finally decided to settle down with long-time boyfriend Maximillion Cooper. CEO of annual motor rally and lifestyle brand Gumball 3000, Cooper is an entrepreneur, skateboarder and former ra
Mid-February we saw a glimpse at the luxurious lives of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, collectively known as KimYe, when photos from their newly-renovated mansion surfaced online.
Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Reportedly Planning To Sue Whoever Leaked Proposal Footage [Update: Youtube Co-Founder Leaked The Footage] Oct 25, 2013 at 12:22am
Yesterday footage of Kanye West's grand marriage proposal to his baby mama Kim Kardashian surfaced on the internet. The footage shows Kanye get down on one knee while an orchestra plays Lana Del Ray, as he asks for Kimmy's hand in marriage.
Rumors have been circulating regarding a possible wedding of Janet Jackson to Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana.
Kanye West just became a father last week, and this week it's been rumored that 'Ye proposed to his baby mama, Kim Kardashian. People debunked the rumor, saying that Kanye and Kim's future plans only include spending time at grandmother Kris Jenner's house.
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release244 Views6 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 1,541 Views11 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students387 Views11 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20153,369 Views14 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter3,000 Views18 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike1,967 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"4,074 Views15 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets8,264 Views43 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight8,857 Views33 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release7,680 Views21 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q10,484 Views31 Comments
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter6,865 Views66 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 20154,309 Views18 Comments
- Sneaker Consignment Shop Selling Kanye West's Grammy-Worn Yeezys For $75,0001,575 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says Meek Mill Lost His Feud With Drake34,270 Views140 Comments
You may also like...
- Miguel "Crazy Enough" Documentary416 Views