Ever since Nicki Minaj posted a picture of a huge, heart-shaped rock for the whole world to see, rumors of an engagement to Meek Mill have been passed around with little in the way of actual confirmation from either camps.
Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole seem to have a lot in common. The rappers, frequently cited as two of the best in the game, are apparently working on a joint album together, and now we learn that they're both engaged to their longtime girlfriends.
Amber Rose's Family Didn't Attend Her And Wiz Khalifa's Wedding Because Of His Race Jan 19, 2015 at 03:13pm
It's now been a few months since Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa's divorce was finalized, with each of them getting over the other in various, highly public ways in the months that followed.
Big Sean's Ex-Fiancee Naya Rivera Marries New Man Three Months After Break Up Jul 23, 2014 at 02:07pm
Not strictly hip-hop news, but it's making the rounds today across Twitter and the blogs: Naya Rivera married her new boyfriend just three months after breaking things off with Big Sean.
Long through with her years as a Ruff Ryder, Eve (of Destruction) has finally decided to settle down with long-time boyfriend Maximillion Cooper. CEO of annual motor rally and lifestyle brand Gumball 3000, Cooper is an entrepreneur, skateboarder and former ra
Nicki Minaj is set to have a huge year. She's already won back her rap audience with a string of furious-spitting tracks like "Lookin Ass" and "Boss Ass Bitch", and a few weeks back launched her Dr.
Waka Flocka Flame has been engaged to fellow Love & Hip Hop Hip Atlanta star Tammy Rivera for a minute, but as far as we knew, a wedding wasn't planned anywhere in the near future.
Portion Of Kanye West's Wedding Speech Surfaces, Calls Kim The "Ideal Celebrity" May 26, 2014 at 11:01am
Unless you live an extremely sheltered life, you've likely heard that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are officially a married couple. Their wedding nuptials went down this past weekend in Florence, Italy and were undoubtedly lavish and extravagant.
Mid-February we saw a glimpse at the luxurious lives of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, collectively known as KimYe, when photos from their newly-renovated mansion surfaced online.
Robin Thicke encountered plenty of rumors this past year, in part due to the whole Miley Cyrus twerking debacle at the VMAs as well as a hyper-sexual music video for "Blurred Lines", which led many people to ask Thicke if his wifey, Paula Patton, was okay with
As expected, Kanye West's proposal to Kim Kardashian officially aired on the Kardashian's reality T.V show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" which is currently in its ninth season, and plenty more seasons are expected as they recently signed a huge new multi-s
In the second part of their interview with Ellen, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis talk about their respective relationships, and Lewis reveals that his sister was one of those couples that got married during his set, while Macklemore reveals he's engaged.
Awhile ago rumors started circulating that Joe Budden would be proposing to his on-again off-again girl, Tahiry Jose, on the popular TV show "Love & Hip-Hop." When the episode finally aired the other week, we saw the proposal go down in New York's Times Square
Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Reportedly Planning To Sue Whoever Leaked Proposal Footage [Update: Youtube Co-Founder Leaked The Footage] Oct 25, 2013 at 12:22am
Yesterday footage of Kanye West's grand marriage proposal to his baby mama Kim Kardashian surfaced on the internet. The footage shows Kanye get down on one knee while an orchestra plays Lana Del Ray, as he asks for Kimmy's hand in marriage.
Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose have been together since 2011. Wiz then popped the question last March, and Amber popped a baby out in February. Last week, rumors arose that the two were picking up a wedding license.
Kanye West just became a father last week, and this week it's been rumored that 'Ye proposed to his baby mama, Kim Kardashian. People debunked the rumor, saying that Kanye and Kim's future plans only include spending time at grandmother Kris Jenner's house.
Rumors have been circulating regarding a possible wedding of Janet Jackson to Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana.
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"756 Views6 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream30,675 Views133 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles9,516 Views43 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,374 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks6,588 Views11 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger4,478 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"17,911 Views65 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,648 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App8,480 Views20 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,397 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances39,809 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."27,145 Views217 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,749 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More3,133 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"25,985 Views36 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,536 Views