Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole seem to have a lot in common. The rappers, frequently cited as two of the best in the game, are apparently working on a joint album together, and now we learn that they're both engaged to their longtime girlfriends.
Amber Rose's Family Didn't Attend Her And Wiz Khalifa's Wedding Because Of His Race Jan 19, 2015 at 03:13pm
It's now been a few months since Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa's divorce was finalized, with each of them getting over the other in various, highly public ways in the months that followed.
Big Sean's Ex-Fiancee Naya Rivera Marries New Man Three Months After Break Up Jul 23, 2014 at 02:07pm
Not strictly hip-hop news, but it's making the rounds today across Twitter and the blogs: Naya Rivera married her new boyfriend just three months after breaking things off with Big Sean.
Long through with her years as a Ruff Ryder, Eve (of Destruction) has finally decided to settle down with long-time boyfriend Maximillion Cooper. CEO of annual motor rally and lifestyle brand Gumball 3000, Cooper is an entrepreneur, skateboarder and former ra
Nicki Minaj is set to have a huge year. She's already won back her rap audience with a string of furious-spitting tracks like "Lookin Ass" and "Boss Ass Bitch", and a few weeks back launched her Dr.
Waka Flocka Flame has been engaged to fellow Love & Hip Hop Hip Atlanta star Tammy Rivera for a minute, but as far as we knew, a wedding wasn't planned anywhere in the near future.
Portion Of Kanye West's Wedding Speech Surfaces, Calls Kim The "Ideal Celebrity" May 26, 2014 at 11:01am
Unless you live an extremely sheltered life, you've likely heard that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are officially a married couple. Their wedding nuptials went down this past weekend in Florence, Italy and were undoubtedly lavish and extravagant.
Mid-February we saw a glimpse at the luxurious lives of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, collectively known as KimYe, when photos from their newly-renovated mansion surfaced online.
Robin Thicke encountered plenty of rumors this past year, in part due to the whole Miley Cyrus twerking debacle at the VMAs as well as a hyper-sexual music video for "Blurred Lines", which led many people to ask Thicke if his wifey, Paula Patton, was okay with
As expected, Kanye West's proposal to Kim Kardashian officially aired on the Kardashian's reality T.V show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" which is currently in its ninth season, and plenty more seasons are expected as they recently signed a huge new multi-s
In the second part of their interview with Ellen, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis talk about their respective relationships, and Lewis reveals that his sister was one of those couples that got married during his set, while Macklemore reveals he's engaged.
Awhile ago rumors started circulating that Joe Budden would be proposing to his on-again off-again girl, Tahiry Jose, on the popular TV show "Love & Hip-Hop." When the episode finally aired the other week, we saw the proposal go down in New York's Times Square
Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Reportedly Planning To Sue Whoever Leaked Proposal Footage [Update: Youtube Co-Founder Leaked The Footage] Oct 25, 2013 at 12:22am
Yesterday footage of Kanye West's grand marriage proposal to his baby mama Kim Kardashian surfaced on the internet. The footage shows Kanye get down on one knee while an orchestra plays Lana Del Ray, as he asks for Kimmy's hand in marriage.
Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose have been together since 2011. Wiz then popped the question last March, and Amber popped a baby out in February. Last week, rumors arose that the two were picking up a wedding license.
Kanye West just became a father last week, and this week it's been rumored that 'Ye proposed to his baby mama, Kim Kardashian. People debunked the rumor, saying that Kanye and Kim's future plans only include spending time at grandmother Kris Jenner's house.
Rumors have been circulating regarding a possible wedding of Janet Jackson to Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana.
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth466 Views4 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 253,213 Views21 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault5,504 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 5,163 Views35 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram4,226 Views14 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,712 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight17,915 Views23 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"14,821 Views77 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather29,403 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date57,821 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now18,854 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,103 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,098 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,655 Views18 Comments