For as long as we've known him, Kid Ink's had his girl Asiah Azante by his side, and now he's ready to make that love eternal. As told by some recent Instagram posts, the Bat Gang rapper put a (very large) ring on it recently.
Ever since Nicki Minaj posted a picture of a huge, heart-shaped rock for the whole world to see, rumors of an engagement to Meek Mill have been passed around with little in the way of actual confirmation from either camps.
Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole seem to have a lot in common. The rappers, frequently cited as two of the best in the game, are apparently working on a joint album together, and now we learn that they're both engaged to their longtime girlfriends.
Amber Rose's Family Didn't Attend Her And Wiz Khalifa's Wedding Because Of His Race Jan 19, 2015 at 03:13pm
It's now been a few months since Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa's divorce was finalized, with each of them getting over the other in various, highly public ways in the months that followed.
Big Sean's Ex-Fiancee Naya Rivera Marries New Man Three Months After Break Up Jul 23, 2014 at 02:07pm
Not strictly hip-hop news, but it's making the rounds today across Twitter and the blogs: Naya Rivera married her new boyfriend just three months after breaking things off with Big Sean.
Long through with her years as a Ruff Ryder, Eve (of Destruction) has finally decided to settle down with long-time boyfriend Maximillion Cooper. CEO of annual motor rally and lifestyle brand Gumball 3000, Cooper is an entrepreneur, skateboarder and former ra
Nicki Minaj is set to have a huge year. She's already won back her rap audience with a string of furious-spitting tracks like "Lookin Ass" and "Boss Ass Bitch", and a few weeks back launched her Dr.
Waka Flocka Flame has been engaged to fellow Love & Hip Hop Hip Atlanta star Tammy Rivera for a minute, but as far as we knew, a wedding wasn't planned anywhere in the near future.
Portion Of Kanye West's Wedding Speech Surfaces, Calls Kim The "Ideal Celebrity" May 26, 2014 at 11:01am
Unless you live an extremely sheltered life, you've likely heard that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are officially a married couple. Their wedding nuptials went down this past weekend in Florence, Italy and were undoubtedly lavish and extravagant.
Mid-February we saw a glimpse at the luxurious lives of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, collectively known as KimYe, when photos from their newly-renovated mansion surfaced online.
Robin Thicke encountered plenty of rumors this past year, in part due to the whole Miley Cyrus twerking debacle at the VMAs as well as a hyper-sexual music video for "Blurred Lines", which led many people to ask Thicke if his wifey, Paula Patton, was okay with
As expected, Kanye West's proposal to Kim Kardashian officially aired on the Kardashian's reality T.V show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" which is currently in its ninth season, and plenty more seasons are expected as they recently signed a huge new multi-s
In the second part of their interview with Ellen, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis talk about their respective relationships, and Lewis reveals that his sister was one of those couples that got married during his set, while Macklemore reveals he's engaged.
Awhile ago rumors started circulating that Joe Budden would be proposing to his on-again off-again girl, Tahiry Jose, on the popular TV show "Love & Hip-Hop." When the episode finally aired the other week, we saw the proposal go down in New York's Times Square
Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Reportedly Planning To Sue Whoever Leaked Proposal Footage [Update: Youtube Co-Founder Leaked The Footage] Oct 25, 2013 at 12:22am
Yesterday footage of Kanye West's grand marriage proposal to his baby mama Kim Kardashian surfaced on the internet. The footage shows Kanye get down on one knee while an orchestra plays Lana Del Ray, as he asks for Kimmy's hand in marriage.
Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose have been together since 2011. Wiz then popped the question last March, and Amber popped a baby out in February. Last week, rumors arose that the two were picking up a wedding license.
Kanye West just became a father last week, and this week it's been rumored that 'Ye proposed to his baby mama, Kim Kardashian. People debunked the rumor, saying that Kanye and Kim's future plans only include spending time at grandmother Kris Jenner's house.
Rumors have been circulating regarding a possible wedding of Janet Jackson to Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana.
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th4,796 Views14 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"3,364 Views15 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show4,615 Views16 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks3,541 Views2 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday5,773 Views24 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month7,092 Views37 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show15,936 Views28 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today5,823 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj58,015 Views231 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal136,485 Views789 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"74,959 Views145 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"62,946 Views83 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight2,155 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,928 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"47,684 Views166 Comments