Mark Battles decided to treat fans to his new EP tonight called Until September, which is a prelude to his upcoming album (which of course arrives in September).
Emilio Rojas has a brand new project on the way, and today he's shared a brand new record from the forthcoming effort.
Mark Battles hit us with his new mixtape, Shelter Food, today, and while the 17-track tape has plenty of great moments, fans have already gravitated towards "Where I'm From" as a favorite. Battles invites Tory Lanez to take on the woozy J.
Earlier today, Derek Luh made his HNHH debut and dropped off an impressive 15-track mixtape called The Second Coming. With plenty of records deserving their shine, we decided to highlight this Mark Battles-featured cut titled “Wake Up Cool”.
Mark Battles spent much of 2014 grinding to get his Fly America movement going- from his "Dreams 2 Reality" tour, to his two mixtape projects Black Einstein and PreSeason. It's only February, but Battles does not appear to be slowing things down in 2015.
Mark Battles has been busy prepping a new album Lost In Reality, with frequent collaborators Dizzy Wright and Euroz.
Mark Battles has a very special project in the works. His upcoming album Lost In Reality will function as something of a compilation for his Fly America team, showcasing the talent of Euroz and Derek Luh, as well as himself, but that's not all.
We've had our eye on Mark Battles for a minute now. The rapper gained some notoriety when he teamed up with King Los for a joint mixtape Broken Silence last year, and he followed that up with a solo effort Black Einstein.
J Cuse cooked up the perfect instrumental for both Mark Battles and Curren$y to flow over with "My Shoes", as they detail how you couldn't handle being them, in fact, according to Spitta, you "couldn't walk to the mailbox in my slippers."
Mark Battles shined alongside King Los on their recent joint mixtape Broken Silence, but now the emcee is ready to step into the solo spotlight with his forthcoming mixtape, Black Einstein.
King Los and Mark Battles included a remix of of Kevo Da Kid's "On God" on their new collaborative mixtape Broken Silence. The original track featured Ab-Soul and Boldy James, and while Soulo's verse has been retained, Boldy's has been removed.
Mark Battles is teaming up with King Los for a joint mixtape, titled Broken Silence, it's slated to drop on December 28th. For the very first leak off the tape, HNHH premieres this slow joint which also features Wale.
Stream Riding Slow, the newest drop from Mark Battles which features King Los & Dizzy Wright. The cut was released on Saturday, May 11th, 2013. Things are looking better for Mark Battles with each new release, which Riding Slow has proven yet again.
- Lil Wayne Announces Lil Weezyana Fest, Hot Boys Reunion9,200 Views41 Comments
- Future On New Album: "The World Is Ready"10,068 Views83 Comments
- John Wall Debuts His Next Signature Sneaker, The Adidas J Wall 22,009 Views0 Comments
- Reddit User Claims To Have Recorded All Of Kanye West's "SWISH"12,852 Views51 Comments
- The Streaming "Game Of Thrones": Drake & Apple Music Vs. Jay-Z & TIDAL13,593 Views69 Comments
- YG Shares Post-Shooting Crotch Shot On Instagram10,890 Views19 Comments
- Joe Budden Clarifies Remarks On Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj11,426 Views17 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces New Single, Takes Kids On Surprise Field Trip4,833 Views20 Comments
- 10 California Locations Mentioned On Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"2,675 Views16 Comments
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Are Abstaining From Sex10,794 Views64 Comments
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"2,611 Views9 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM884,179 Views19 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members4,019 Views0 Comments
- Papoose & Remy Ma To Join Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop"4,664 Views26 Comments
You may also like...