Mark Battles decided to treat fans to his new EP tonight called Until September, which is a prelude to his upcoming album (which of course arrives in September).
Emilio Rojas has a brand new project on the way, and today he's shared a brand new record from the forthcoming effort.
Mark Battles hit us with his new mixtape, Shelter Food, today, and while the 17-track tape has plenty of great moments, fans have already gravitated towards "Where I'm From" as a favorite. Battles invites Tory Lanez to take on the woozy J.
Earlier today, Derek Luh made his HNHH debut and dropped off an impressive 15-track mixtape called The Second Coming. With plenty of records deserving their shine, we decided to highlight this Mark Battles-featured cut titled “Wake Up Cool”.
Mark Battles spent much of 2014 grinding to get his Fly America movement going- from his "Dreams 2 Reality" tour, to his two mixtape projects Black Einstein and PreSeason. It's only February, but Battles does not appear to be slowing things down in 2015.
Mark Battles has been busy prepping a new album Lost In Reality, with frequent collaborators Dizzy Wright and Euroz.
Mark Battles has a very special project in the works. His upcoming album Lost In Reality will function as something of a compilation for his Fly America team, showcasing the talent of Euroz and Derek Luh, as well as himself, but that's not all.
We've had our eye on Mark Battles for a minute now. The rapper gained some notoriety when he teamed up with King Los for a joint mixtape Broken Silence last year, and he followed that up with a solo effort Black Einstein.
J Cuse cooked up the perfect instrumental for both Mark Battles and Curren$y to flow over with "My Shoes", as they detail how you couldn't handle being them, in fact, according to Spitta, you "couldn't walk to the mailbox in my slippers."
Mark Battles shined alongside King Los on their recent joint mixtape Broken Silence, but now the emcee is ready to step into the solo spotlight with his forthcoming mixtape, Black Einstein.
King Los and Mark Battles included a remix of of Kevo Da Kid's "On God" on their new collaborative mixtape Broken Silence. The original track featured Ab-Soul and Boldy James, and while Soulo's verse has been retained, Boldy's has been removed.
Mark Battles is teaming up with King Los for a joint mixtape, titled Broken Silence, it's slated to drop on December 28th. For the very first leak off the tape, HNHH premieres this slow joint which also features Wale.
Stream Riding Slow, the newest drop from Mark Battles which features King Los & Dizzy Wright. The cut was released on Saturday, May 11th, 2013. Things are looking better for Mark Battles with each new release, which Riding Slow has proven yet again.
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"7,549 Views98 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?14,630 Views121 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"5,942 Views19 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers3,953 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine4,343 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group14,357 Views29 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist21,715 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries7,786 Views15 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,220 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around12,743 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,295 Views20 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"8,426 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"10,051 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,215 Views26 Comments