Mark Battles hit us with his new mixtape, Shelter Food, today, and while the 17-track tape has plenty of great moments, fans have already gravitated towards "Where I'm From" as a favorite. Battles invites Tory Lanez to take on the woozy J.
Earlier today, Derek Luh made his HNHH debut and dropped off an impressive 15-track mixtape called The Second Coming. With plenty of records deserving their shine, we decided to highlight this Mark Battles-featured cut titled “Wake Up Cool”.
Mark Battles spent much of 2014 grinding to get his Fly America movement going- from his "Dreams 2 Reality" tour, to his two mixtape projects Black Einstein and PreSeason. It's only February, but Battles does not appear to be slowing things down in 2015.
Mark Battles has been busy prepping a new album Lost In Reality, with frequent collaborators Dizzy Wright and Euroz.
Mark Battles has a very special project in the works. His upcoming album Lost In Reality will function as something of a compilation for his Fly America team, showcasing the talent of Euroz and Derek Luh, as well as himself, but that's not all.
We've had our eye on Mark Battles for a minute now. The rapper gained some notoriety when he teamed up with King Los for a joint mixtape Broken Silence last year, and he followed that up with a solo effort Black Einstein.
J Cuse cooked up the perfect instrumental for both Mark Battles and Curren$y to flow over with "My Shoes", as they detail how you couldn't handle being them, in fact, according to Spitta, you "couldn't walk to the mailbox in my slippers."
Mark Battles shined alongside King Los on their recent joint mixtape Broken Silence, but now the emcee is ready to step into the solo spotlight with his forthcoming mixtape, Black Einstein.
King Los and Mark Battles included a remix of of Kevo Da Kid's "On God" on their new collaborative mixtape Broken Silence. The original track featured Ab-Soul and Boldy James, and while Soulo's verse has been retained, Boldy's has been removed.
Mark Battles is teaming up with King Los for a joint mixtape, titled Broken Silence, it's slated to drop on December 28th. For the very first leak off the tape, HNHH premieres this slow joint which also features Wale.
Stream Riding Slow, the newest drop from Mark Battles which features King Los & Dizzy Wright. The cut was released on Saturday, May 11th, 2013. Things are looking better for Mark Battles with each new release, which Riding Slow has proven yet again.
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft1,718 Views6 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake756 Views0 Comments
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"8,302 Views57 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"3,155 Views23 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music17,295 Views33 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles16,903 Views58 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL36,999 Views67 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?20,488 Views82 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More3,166 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks6,548 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade2,138 Views23 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date4,341 Views23 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs5,648 Views16 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram35,172 Views70 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views