Mark Battles hit us with his new mixtape, Shelter Food, today, and while the 17-track tape has plenty of great moments, fans have already gravitated towards "Where I'm From" as a favorite. Battles invites Tory Lanez to take on the woozy J.
Earlier today, Derek Luh made his HNHH debut and dropped off an impressive 15-track mixtape called The Second Coming. With plenty of records deserving their shine, we decided to highlight this Mark Battles-featured cut titled “Wake Up Cool”.
Mark Battles spent much of 2014 grinding to get his Fly America movement going- from his "Dreams 2 Reality" tour, to his two mixtape projects Black Einstein and PreSeason. It's only February, but Battles does not appear to be slowing things down in 2015.
Mark Battles has been busy prepping a new album Lost In Reality, with frequent collaborators Dizzy Wright and Euroz.
Mark Battles has a very special project in the works. His upcoming album Lost In Reality will function as something of a compilation for his Fly America team, showcasing the talent of Euroz and Derek Luh, as well as himself, but that's not all.
We've had our eye on Mark Battles for a minute now. The rapper gained some notoriety when he teamed up with King Los for a joint mixtape Broken Silence last year, and he followed that up with a solo effort Black Einstein.
J Cuse cooked up the perfect instrumental for both Mark Battles and Curren$y to flow over with "My Shoes", as they detail how you couldn't handle being them, in fact, according to Spitta, you "couldn't walk to the mailbox in my slippers."
Mark Battles shined alongside King Los on their recent joint mixtape Broken Silence, but now the emcee is ready to step into the solo spotlight with his forthcoming mixtape, Black Einstein.
King Los and Mark Battles included a remix of of Kevo Da Kid's "On God" on their new collaborative mixtape Broken Silence. The original track featured Ab-Soul and Boldy James, and while Soulo's verse has been retained, Boldy's has been removed.
Mark Battles is teaming up with King Los for a joint mixtape, titled Broken Silence, it's slated to drop on December 28th. For the very first leak off the tape, HNHH premieres this slow joint which also features Wale.
Stream Riding Slow, the newest drop from Mark Battles which features King Los & Dizzy Wright. The cut was released on Saturday, May 11th, 2013. Things are looking better for Mark Battles with each new release, which Riding Slow has proven yet again.
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"866 Views18 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals2,245 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour3,452 Views9 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"3,586 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop6,364 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"20,639 Views73 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With10,363 Views24 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family6,486 Views22 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged22,961 Views38 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"4,133 Views5 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden4,106 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes11,324 Views31 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 1,955 Views0 Comments
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"123,017 Views249 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"29,027 Views58 Comments