It's been a while since we've heard from either of these characters, but they surface together today with the hard-hitting "No Filter." "No Filter" has become a common pop culture reference these days, however Cormega and Roc Marciano aren't talking about Inst
Marco Polo and Rah Digg mean business on their new track. The sleeves are rolled up, the earrings are off, the hair is pulled back and the Chucks are on. They've just shared the hard-hitting track "Earrings Off," taken from Polo's PA 2: The Director's Cut.
While the rest of the industry has grown over the past century, turning from live instrumentals to samples to EDM, Lee Fields & The Expressions have managed to keep their grasp firm on the R&B music they came into this business to make.
Stream A Long Way (Prod. By Marco Polo & Statik Selektah) , the newest drop from One Dae . The cut was released on Tuesday, November 26th, 2013. Things are looking better for One Dae with each new release, which A Long Way (Prod.
Stream West Coast Love, the newest drop from Marco Polo which features MC Eiht, King Tee & DJ Revolution. The cut was released on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013.
Listen to Astonishing, the new track by Marco Polo (Producer) featuring Inspectah Deck, Large Professor, O.C., Tragedy Khadafi & DJ Revolution which was dropped on Thursday, October 24th, 2013.
Bump 3-O-Clock, the latest cut from Marco Polo (Producer) which features Pharoahe Monch & Prince Po (Organized Konfusion) on the assist. It dropped on Tuesday, September 17th, 2013.
Check out Fire (Prod. By Marco Polo), the latest track from MidaZ The BEAST, featuring Roc Marciano which dropped on Sunday, July 21st, 2013. MidaZ The BEAST's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Fire (Prod.
Listen to Stand Up (Remix), the new track by Marco Polo (Producer) featuring Tragedy Khadafi, Lil Fame, Adrian Younge & The Delfonics which was dropped on Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013.
Stream G.U.R.U., the newest drop from Marco Polo (Producer) which features Talib Kweli & DJ Premier. The cut was released on Thursday, April 18th, 2013. Marco Polo (Producer) continues to impress with each new leak, and G.U.R.U. is no exception.
Listen to Nite & Day, the latest track from Marco Polo (Producer), featuring Big Daddy Kane. The cut dropped on Thursday, March 14th, 2013. Marco Polo (Producer)'s future brightens with every new release, and Nite & Day certainly isn't an exception.
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show1,445 Views8 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks2,159 Views1 Comment
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday3,571 Views21 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month4,686 Views32 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show11,443 Views26 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today4,803 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj50,449 Views217 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal126,118 Views760 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"72,459 Views144 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"60,404 Views80 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight2,052 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,806 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"45,291 Views166 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall4,250 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"11,579 Views70 Comments