It's been a while since we've heard from either of these characters, but they surface together today with the hard-hitting "No Filter." "No Filter" has become a common pop culture reference these days, however Cormega and Roc Marciano aren't talking about Inst
Marco Polo and Rah Digg mean business on their new track. The sleeves are rolled up, the earrings are off, the hair is pulled back and the Chucks are on. They've just shared the hard-hitting track "Earrings Off," taken from Polo's PA 2: The Director's Cut.
While the rest of the industry has grown over the past century, turning from live instrumentals to samples to EDM, Lee Fields & The Expressions have managed to keep their grasp firm on the R&B music they came into this business to make.
Stream A Long Way (Prod. By Marco Polo & Statik Selektah) , the newest drop from One Dae . The cut was released on Tuesday, November 26th, 2013. Things are looking better for One Dae with each new release, which A Long Way (Prod.
Stream West Coast Love, the newest drop from Marco Polo which features MC Eiht, King Tee & DJ Revolution. The cut was released on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013.
Listen to Astonishing, the new track by Marco Polo (Producer) featuring Inspectah Deck, Large Professor, O.C., Tragedy Khadafi & DJ Revolution which was dropped on Thursday, October 24th, 2013.
Bump 3-O-Clock, the latest cut from Marco Polo (Producer) which features Pharoahe Monch & Prince Po (Organized Konfusion) on the assist. It dropped on Tuesday, September 17th, 2013.
Check out Fire (Prod. By Marco Polo), the latest track from MidaZ The BEAST, featuring Roc Marciano which dropped on Sunday, July 21st, 2013. MidaZ The BEAST's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Fire (Prod.
Listen to Stand Up (Remix), the new track by Marco Polo (Producer) featuring Tragedy Khadafi, Lil Fame, Adrian Younge & The Delfonics which was dropped on Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013.
Stream G.U.R.U., the newest drop from Marco Polo (Producer) which features Talib Kweli & DJ Premier. The cut was released on Thursday, April 18th, 2013. Marco Polo (Producer) continues to impress with each new leak, and G.U.R.U. is no exception.
Listen to Nite & Day, the latest track from Marco Polo (Producer), featuring Big Daddy Kane. The cut dropped on Thursday, March 14th, 2013. Marco Polo (Producer)'s future brightens with every new release, and Nite & Day certainly isn't an exception.
- Meek Mill Debuts New Drake Diss In Charlotte, NC8,947 Views100 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks48,602 Views114 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour18,554 Views28 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season1,446 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 2,473 Views23 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery15,743 Views60 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest12,610 Views77 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked18,824 Views30 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music6,158 Views41 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram43,328 Views122 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album12,651 Views44 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados9,960 Views34 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West10,573 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist20,510 Views108 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 4,754 Views0 Comments