Marco Polo and Rah Digg mean business on their new track. The sleeves are rolled up, the earrings are off, the hair is pulled back and the Chucks are on. They've just shared the hard-hitting track "Earrings Off," taken from Polo's PA 2: The Director's Cut.
While the rest of the industry has grown over the past century, turning from live instrumentals to samples to EDM, Lee Fields & The Expressions have managed to keep their grasp firm on the R&B music they came into this business to make.
Stream A Long Way (Prod. By Marco Polo & Statik Selektah) , the newest drop from One Dae . The cut was released on Tuesday, November 26th, 2013. Things are looking better for One Dae with each new release, which A Long Way (Prod.
Stream West Coast Love, the newest drop from Marco Polo which features MC Eiht, King Tee & DJ Revolution. The cut was released on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013.
Listen to Astonishing, the new track by Marco Polo (Producer) featuring Inspectah Deck, Large Professor, O.C., Tragedy Khadafi & DJ Revolution which was dropped on Thursday, October 24th, 2013.
Bump 3-O-Clock, the latest cut from Marco Polo (Producer) which features Pharoahe Monch & Prince Po (Organized Konfusion) on the assist. It dropped on Tuesday, September 17th, 2013.
Check out Fire (Prod. By Marco Polo), the latest track from MidaZ The BEAST, featuring Roc Marciano which dropped on Sunday, July 21st, 2013. MidaZ The BEAST's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Fire (Prod.
Listen to Stand Up (Remix), the new track by Marco Polo (Producer) featuring Tragedy Khadafi, Lil Fame, Adrian Younge & The Delfonics which was dropped on Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013.
Stream G.U.R.U., the newest drop from Marco Polo (Producer) which features Talib Kweli & DJ Premier. The cut was released on Thursday, April 18th, 2013. Marco Polo (Producer) continues to impress with each new leak, and G.U.R.U. is no exception.
Listen to Nite & Day, the latest track from Marco Polo (Producer), featuring Big Daddy Kane. The cut dropped on Thursday, March 14th, 2013. Marco Polo (Producer)'s future brightens with every new release, and Nite & Day certainly isn't an exception.
- Sony Will Not Pull Beyonce's Music From TIDAL181 Views3 Comments
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"2,307 Views25 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More12,782 Views28 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork3,430 Views18 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism10,360 Views45 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same35,995 Views85 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)6,995 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song21,728 Views44 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,462 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour19,291 Views77 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter11,614 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's29,025 Views58 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,229 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal13,485 Views21 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,934 Views2 Comments
You may also like...
- Sino "Slappin" Video (Heatseekers)174 Views
- 50 Cent Shares His Thoughts On Tidal6,123 Views
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video1,338 Views