It's been a while since we've heard from either of these characters, but they surface together today with the hard-hitting "No Filter." "No Filter" has become a common pop culture reference these days, however Cormega and Roc Marciano aren't talking about Inst
Marco Polo and Rah Digg mean business on their new track. The sleeves are rolled up, the earrings are off, the hair is pulled back and the Chucks are on. They've just shared the hard-hitting track "Earrings Off," taken from Polo's PA 2: The Director's Cut.
While the rest of the industry has grown over the past century, turning from live instrumentals to samples to EDM, Lee Fields & The Expressions have managed to keep their grasp firm on the R&B music they came into this business to make.
Stream A Long Way (Prod. By Marco Polo & Statik Selektah) , the newest drop from One Dae . The cut was released on Tuesday, November 26th, 2013. Things are looking better for One Dae with each new release, which A Long Way (Prod.
Stream West Coast Love, the newest drop from Marco Polo which features MC Eiht, King Tee & DJ Revolution. The cut was released on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013.
Listen to Astonishing, the new track by Marco Polo (Producer) featuring Inspectah Deck, Large Professor, O.C., Tragedy Khadafi & DJ Revolution which was dropped on Thursday, October 24th, 2013.
Bump 3-O-Clock, the latest cut from Marco Polo (Producer) which features Pharoahe Monch & Prince Po (Organized Konfusion) on the assist. It dropped on Tuesday, September 17th, 2013.
Check out Fire (Prod. By Marco Polo), the latest track from MidaZ The BEAST, featuring Roc Marciano which dropped on Sunday, July 21st, 2013. MidaZ The BEAST's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Fire (Prod.
Listen to Stand Up (Remix), the new track by Marco Polo (Producer) featuring Tragedy Khadafi, Lil Fame, Adrian Younge & The Delfonics which was dropped on Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013.
Stream G.U.R.U., the newest drop from Marco Polo (Producer) which features Talib Kweli & DJ Premier. The cut was released on Thursday, April 18th, 2013. Marco Polo (Producer) continues to impress with each new leak, and G.U.R.U. is no exception.
Listen to Nite & Day, the latest track from Marco Polo (Producer), featuring Big Daddy Kane. The cut dropped on Thursday, March 14th, 2013. Marco Polo (Producer)'s future brightens with every new release, and Nite & Day certainly isn't an exception.
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For1 View0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston2,619 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles7,663 Views26 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed115,787 Views333 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear4,681 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For5,206 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night12,834 Views54 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt22,866 Views76 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"12,090 Views148 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,392 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th13,806 Views37 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,247 Views27 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"15,747 Views60 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption22,210 Views71 Comments
- Chris Brown Performs "Zero" On Jimmy Fallon9,256 Views
- Jamie Foxx "In Love By Now" Video1,956 Views
- Lil Wayne "No Ceilings 2" Mixtape Trailer44,287 Views