It's been a while since we've heard from either of these characters, but they surface together today with the hard-hitting "No Filter." "No Filter" has become a common pop culture reference these days, however Cormega and Roc Marciano aren't talking about Inst
Marco Polo and Rah Digg mean business on their new track. The sleeves are rolled up, the earrings are off, the hair is pulled back and the Chucks are on. They've just shared the hard-hitting track "Earrings Off," taken from Polo's PA 2: The Director's Cut.
While the rest of the industry has grown over the past century, turning from live instrumentals to samples to EDM, Lee Fields & The Expressions have managed to keep their grasp firm on the R&B music they came into this business to make.
Stream A Long Way (Prod. By Marco Polo & Statik Selektah) , the newest drop from One Dae . The cut was released on Tuesday, November 26th, 2013. Things are looking better for One Dae with each new release, which A Long Way (Prod.
Stream West Coast Love, the newest drop from Marco Polo which features MC Eiht, King Tee & DJ Revolution. The cut was released on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013.
Listen to Astonishing, the new track by Marco Polo (Producer) featuring Inspectah Deck, Large Professor, O.C., Tragedy Khadafi & DJ Revolution which was dropped on Thursday, October 24th, 2013.
Bump 3-O-Clock, the latest cut from Marco Polo (Producer) which features Pharoahe Monch & Prince Po (Organized Konfusion) on the assist. It dropped on Tuesday, September 17th, 2013.
Check out Fire (Prod. By Marco Polo), the latest track from MidaZ The BEAST, featuring Roc Marciano which dropped on Sunday, July 21st, 2013. MidaZ The BEAST's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Fire (Prod.
Listen to Stand Up (Remix), the new track by Marco Polo (Producer) featuring Tragedy Khadafi, Lil Fame, Adrian Younge & The Delfonics which was dropped on Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013.
Stream G.U.R.U., the newest drop from Marco Polo (Producer) which features Talib Kweli & DJ Premier. The cut was released on Thursday, April 18th, 2013. Marco Polo (Producer) continues to impress with each new leak, and G.U.R.U. is no exception.
Listen to Nite & Day, the latest track from Marco Polo (Producer), featuring Big Daddy Kane. The cut dropped on Thursday, March 14th, 2013. Marco Polo (Producer)'s future brightens with every new release, and Nite & Day certainly isn't an exception.
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More1,247 Views5 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date1,350 Views13 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?17,367 Views39 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview63,078 Views83 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend10,629 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"60,871 Views162 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"80,668 Views340 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up7,053 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted15,389 Views30 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,373 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction17,719 Views76 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week10,550 Views18 Comments