It's been a while since we've heard from either of these characters, but they surface together today with the hard-hitting "No Filter." "No Filter" has become a common pop culture reference these days, however Cormega and Roc Marciano aren't talking about Inst
Marco Polo and Rah Digg mean business on their new track. The sleeves are rolled up, the earrings are off, the hair is pulled back and the Chucks are on. They've just shared the hard-hitting track "Earrings Off," taken from Polo's PA 2: The Director's Cut.
While the rest of the industry has grown over the past century, turning from live instrumentals to samples to EDM, Lee Fields & The Expressions have managed to keep their grasp firm on the R&B music they came into this business to make.
Stream A Long Way (Prod. By Marco Polo & Statik Selektah) , the newest drop from One Dae . The cut was released on Tuesday, November 26th, 2013. Things are looking better for One Dae with each new release, which A Long Way (Prod.
Stream West Coast Love, the newest drop from Marco Polo which features MC Eiht, King Tee & DJ Revolution. The cut was released on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013.
Listen to Astonishing, the new track by Marco Polo (Producer) featuring Inspectah Deck, Large Professor, O.C., Tragedy Khadafi & DJ Revolution which was dropped on Thursday, October 24th, 2013.
Bump 3-O-Clock, the latest cut from Marco Polo (Producer) which features Pharoahe Monch & Prince Po (Organized Konfusion) on the assist. It dropped on Tuesday, September 17th, 2013.
Check out Fire (Prod. By Marco Polo), the latest track from MidaZ The BEAST, featuring Roc Marciano which dropped on Sunday, July 21st, 2013. MidaZ The BEAST's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Fire (Prod.
Listen to Stand Up (Remix), the new track by Marco Polo (Producer) featuring Tragedy Khadafi, Lil Fame, Adrian Younge & The Delfonics which was dropped on Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013.
Stream G.U.R.U., the newest drop from Marco Polo (Producer) which features Talib Kweli & DJ Premier. The cut was released on Thursday, April 18th, 2013. Marco Polo (Producer) continues to impress with each new leak, and G.U.R.U. is no exception.
Listen to Nite & Day, the latest track from Marco Polo (Producer), featuring Big Daddy Kane. The cut dropped on Thursday, March 14th, 2013. Marco Polo (Producer)'s future brightens with every new release, and Nite & Day certainly isn't an exception.
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC16,260 Views40 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James5,523 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"14,156 Views24 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done6,587 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay10,635 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 12,106 Views103 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,477 Views58 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop14,125 Views42 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour10,396 Views27 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today5,426 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2816,581 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K24,248 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"16,955 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music11,005 Views46 Comments