It's no secret that Jay Z and Beyoncé have a whole lot of money to their names, but right now, they're still looking to rent rather than own, at least when it comes to living in L.A.The couple just did the paperwork for a $45 million space in
50 Cent's bankruptcy filing couldn't get him out of coughing up millions in the Lastonia Leviston lawsuit, and while it's not clear just how much money Fif is working with these days, he's decided putting his mansion on the rental market is a good idea.
You may have caught some footage of Lil Wayne's Miami home a couple weeks back, when police surrounded the premises after reports of a shooting.
When it comes to buying a home, celebrity rappers like to show off what their worth. In September, we heard about Diddy purchasing a crazy home for $40 million. Dr. Dre did the same a few months prior.
There are mansions, and then there are Diddy-style mansions. Yes, it's no secret that the hip-hop mogul is in a league of his own when it comes to cash, and most recently, he's used to it to purchase a 17,000 square foot mansion outside of L.A.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will finally have a place to call home soon.
When you come in at #2 on Forbes top Hip Hop earners list at $550 million dollars, you can pretty much purchase any home you like. And that’s what Dr.
T.I. may not be working a 9 to 5, but he still has to deal with a 40-minute commute to and from the studio. Luckily, He's T.I., so he can eliminate that commute by leasing a 4 bedroom home 2 minutes away from the lab.
Near the end of January we learned of Rick Ross' new purchase, a massive mansion located in Georgia, previously owned by the boxer Evander Holyfield.
One of the biggest bosses in the game continues to prove himself just that. Rick Ross purchased a new home in Georgia, which happens to be a 109-room mansion previously owned by heavyweight champ Evander Holyfield.
Chris Bosh gets a lot of flack for unknowingly making funny faces during photos, and generally giving off the wrong impression, but recently he was involved in something cool as Childish Gambino recorded his latest album at Bosh's house.
Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Are Selling Their Mansion, Probably Getting Divorced Nov 8, 2013 at 11:34am
The Lamar Odom saga continues as reports are that he and Khloe Kardashian are selling their home. As has been reported in several articles, Lamar has been struggling with substance abuse, and this had driven him and Khloe apart.
After not finding a buyer, Michael Jordan is selling his Illinois mansion. In July, Jordan had lowered the price of his Chicago-area mansion from $29 million to $21 million, after having the house on the market for 6 months.
Kevin Garnett was traded to the Brooklyn Nets, and is now making his departure from Boston official as he's putting up his $4.85 million New England mansion up for sale.On a 12 acre lot, this 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom home has 11,000 square feet in living space.
Kobe Bryant is selling his Newport Beach, California home for nearly $8.6 million. The 8500 square foot mansion contains a wealth of amenities including a hair salon, state of the art theater, pool and spa, and a office/library which includes a shark tank,
With wealth comes the opportunity to make extravagant purchases. While NBA players love to rack up obscene tabs in night clubs and blow cash on sports cars, usually the biggest investment they'll make is in their homes. Some of these residences are hard fo
In 2004, Shaq sold his Beverly Hills mansion to a Japanese pop star for $6.4 million, this came after the Lakers decided to keep Kobe Bryant and trade O’Neal to the Miami Heat. Apparently, listing this house on the market was the first sign that Diesel was
At the height of his career, Gilbert Arenas was an extremely marketable world-class scoring machine. He used the excess money he had to purchase a lavish mansion while playing for the Washington Wizards. Now, with his NBA career a seemingly distant memory,
Perhaps feeling pressure from his new model wife, Michael Jordan has lowered the price of his palatial Illinois mansion from $29 million to a reasonable $21 million. The house (if you can merely call it that) is 32,000 square feet, has nine bedrooms, fifteen
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works1,186 Views14 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments5,271 Views49 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now416 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill6,081 Views28 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million6,638 Views54 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy12,423 Views62 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance17,288 Views109 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine36,945 Views179 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On15,576 Views73 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title13,293 Views131 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit17,454 Views26 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"15,526 Views61 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine12,699 Views161 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom1,926 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram2,803 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video2,054 Views