Following a report from Hits Daily Double, rumors have been circulating about Kanye West's departure from Roc Nation management. According to sources close to Ye (H/T Complex), there are no plans for the rapper to leave his current situation at the Roc.
This is definitely not news we were expecting, but good to hear for the veteran radio personality nonetheless. Angie Martinez is making stiff competition for her fellow on-air personalities, by inking a management deal with Jay Z's Roc Nation.
More trouble in the Young Money camp. Earlier this week, Tyga voiced his frustration with the label, suggesting that YM is holding his album "hostage", before threatening to leak it himself.
It's been just over a month since we reported that MMG rapper Wale was splitting ways with his management team at Jay Z's Roc Nation and moving to 77 North Management, the same team responsible for the management of LeBron James.
The response and sales for Mariah Carey's latest body of work, Me. I Am Mariah… The Elusive Chanteuse has been pretty lackluster, as we reported she initially sold 58,000 copies opening week, but quickly fell off the Billboard 200.
Frank Ocean's sophomore album is reportedly slated for a late 2014 release, and the singer has decided to switch up his management and publicist leading up to the album's rollout.
We are still hoping and praying that there will be an Outkast reunion, although that is looking far more unlikely as both parties vehemently deny this, despite the fact that both Andre and Big Boi are frequenting the festival rounds together.
In a recent interview, Jeremih revealed that Diddy is now managing him, and will executive produce his upcoming album "Thumpy Johnson."Are y'all feeling this one? Check out the latest video from Jeremih, Jeremih "Karate Chop (Remix)" Video.
The legend of Tupac continues to grow as his estate has been moved to new management where it is reported they will work on releasing some previously unheard and unfinished tracks as they move to Jampol Artist Management.
The man credited with discovering Drake, former manager James “Jas” Prince, is suing the artist’s current managers claiming they have not paid him owed royalties. From NYDailyNews, according to the filed suit,
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)784 Views1 Comment
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week10,002 Views73 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker2,261 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash7,630 Views33 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade12,891 Views31 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill10,097 Views45 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash13,157 Views30 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music37,838 Views208 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"2,958 Views9 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,225 Views15 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate50,950 Views156 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,555 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,301 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"48,102 Views126 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey6,490 Views33 Comments