"Fucked around, got more money." Seeing as Mally Mall's house recently got raided by the FBI, we have every reason to believe that the repetitive hook on his new single "Mo' Money" is based on real-life experiences.
The premise is this: Mr. Capone-E is busy doing his gangster thing out in Los Angeles, supervising some voluptuous ladies and heavily tatted dudes as they put together cocaine packages, when the phone rings. It's Migos.
It seems as though Migos did a pretty serious session with Mally Mall, showing up on a couple of his recent tracks. Here they get on a DJ Mustard beat, which sticks with his proven formula.
Quavo is the resident R&B singer of the Migos, and he's being recruited more and more for his melodies before his triplet flows. His latest feature comes on a Mally Mall joint, which is primarily headed nby up-and-coming singer Young Egypt.
Before Chinx's tragic murder in May he had a chance to shoot some videos for songs that will appear on his posthumous debut album Welcome To JFK. One such video, "S.A.B.
Las Vegas artist Mally Mall isn’t one to put out full projects, but that doesn’t stop him from releasing random singles out of the blue.
Mally Mall has aspired to be something of a west coast DJ Khaled, and he's well on his way to achieving that goal.
Mally Mall's currently in L.A. shooting "Love And Hip Hop Hollywood," but back at his house in Las Vegas, some trouble is brewing. TMZ reports that the rapper, producer and TV star's home in the Nevada city is currently being raided by the FBI.
Well here’s something we didn’t see coming. California artist The K.I.D. Heat & Mally Mall recruit some big named features from the YMCMB family, including Drake & Tyga, for this new banger titled “Whatcha Say”.
Mally Mall Helped Orchestrate Drake & Chris Brown Truce, Says Rihanna Wasn't Mentioned Jul 20, 2014 at 04:49pm
We saw photos of Drake and Chris Brown in the same room a couple weeks back, and now we have a little more info on how the beef-squashing went down. According to Mally Mall, it all went down in one of his studio sessions.
Mally Mall is back with another video and a new posse. Last month, he linked up Tyga, YG, and his own artist Jazz Lazer for the video “Eat”, and today, he returns with the official video for “Hot Girls”, featuring Iamsu!
Death Row veteran Kurupt has linked up with Cypress Hill's B-Real and Wiz Khalifa for a 4/20 track, "Hydroponic." Centered around the method of growing weed, the track finds the trio spitting bars about getting lifted off that high quality herb. Mally Mall ha
Mally Mall has said that he aspires to be a "West Coast Khaled", and he's well on his way there. Assembling a crew track with Tyga, YG, and his own artist Jazz Lazer, Mally definitely knows how to put a posse cut together.
After teaming up with Rick Ross, Mally Mall and French Montana for his latest release “Wit It” a fews back, Las Vegas rapper Jazz Lazer returns today with a new version of his Casey Veggies-featured track “Impressive”, which now features added verses f
The official video for Mally Mall's big single "Wake Up In It" featuring Tyga, Sean Kingston, French Montana and Pusha T has arrived. Everyone was rounded up for a big mansion party to shoot the visual.Get a load of Mally Mall Feat.
Mally Mall's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Wake Up In It is no exception. It's a worthy addition to a catalogue that has seen much growth since Mally Mall stepped foot in the rap game. We're looking forward to hearing more.
Mally Mall drops off the official music video to his Wiz Khalifa and Tyga-featured cut "Drop Bands On It". Was the inclusion of Wiz Khalifa, Tyga, Fresh a good call? Are y'all feeling this one?
Bump Drop Bands On It, the latest cut from Mally Mall featuring Wiz Khalifa, Tyga & Fresh on the assist. It was released on Saturday, July 27th, 2013. Things are improving for Mally Mall with each new offering, and Drop Bands On It is certainly no exception.
Listen to Black Diamonds (Prod by The Audibles), the latest track from Jazz Lazer, featuring Trae tha Truth, Mally Mall & DJ Drama. The cut dropped on Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013.
The latest visual from Tyga, featuring Wiz Khalifa and Mally Mall. His "Hotel California" album drops in two days. How's the chemistry between and Wiz Khalifa, Mally Mall? How do you feel about the production here?
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival3,639 Views23 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition3,813 Views14 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)2,825 Views9 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye17,916 Views77 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far13,790 Views110 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay20,468 Views123 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie3,895 Views36 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"24,659 Views147 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram4,240 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum5,585 Views36 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs8,573 Views32 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke9,047 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"31,298 Views179 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support19,518 Views120 Comments
You may also like...