Riff Raff puts his weird but potent associative powers to work on "2 Cup (Double Theme)," saying shit only Riff Raff would say like, "Purple rain on my diamonds, aquaberryfist." With a minimalist trap beat, the song is pretty low-key by Major Lazer standa
Cruises seem to be giving traditional music festivals a run for their money as of late, with plenty of options (Coachella, Weezer, Holy Ship etc.) for those who want to a more party-driven experience than the usual boat getaway delivers.
Major Lazer-- once a collaboration between Switch and Diplo, but now simply a project helmed by the latter --released the Apocalypse Soon EP earlier this year, and today, one of the project's highlights gets the visual treatment.
Major Lazer deliver a very artistic visual for their collaboration with Pharrell. The clip finds Guest artist Mike Giant quickly illustrating the lyrics of the song on white walls. Giant is a well known black ink artist whose tumblr page explains it all.
Diplo's Major Lazer delivers an absurd clip, with the psychedelic booty-shaking video for "Bubble Butt (Remix)". From the mind of Tim and Eric's Eric Wareheim.How do y'all feel about the collabo with 2 Chainz, Bruno Mars, Tyga, Mystic?
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single575 Views4 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?1,560 Views12 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season1,430 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame1,241 Views18 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views8,786 Views79 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop9,656 Views62 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,235 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed22,158 Views94 Comments
- Rihanna Is Revealing Details Of Her New Album At An L.A. Gallery Right Now10,287 Views24 Comments
- Travis Scott On Ferguson: "I Don't Get Involved In Political Sh*t"20,580 Views194 Comments
- 10 Times Nicki Minaj Shut Down Interviewers16,484 Views38 Comments
- Matt Barnes Allegedly Beat Up Knicks Coach Derek Fisher For Sleeping With His Ex-Wife17,070 Views0 Comments
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works5,388 Views28 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments20,425 Views102 Comments
You may also like...