Diplo has become a hugely successful name in the electronic world, but at this point, his stage name is tied more to his personality than it is his music.
In the world of rap, “raunchy music video” is almost always code for “ass-shaking fiesta.” Thus, when narrowing down this list from 30+ videos to 10, I was forced to take multiple criteria into consideration. Is the song any good?
Major Lazer killed their collaboration with DJ Snake and MØ, "Lean On," and today they continue the hot streak with another multiple flame emoji track (very hottttt for those not up on their emoji game), "Night Riders." "Lean On" was a very da
Cruises seem to be giving traditional music festivals a run for their money as of late, with plenty of options (Coachella, Weezer, Holy Ship etc.) for those who want to a more party-driven experience than the usual boat getaway delivers.
Major Lazer-- once a collaboration between Switch and Diplo, but now simply a project helmed by the latter --released the Apocalypse Soon EP earlier this year, and today, one of the project's highlights gets the visual treatment.
Major Lazer deliver a very artistic visual for their collaboration with Pharrell. The clip finds Guest artist Mike Giant quickly illustrating the lyrics of the song on white walls. Giant is a well known black ink artist whose tumblr page explains it all.
Stream Ashtrays & Heartbreaks "Mixtape", the newest drop from Snoop Dogg which features Drake, Major Lazer, Miley Cyrus, Rita Ora, etc.. The cut was released on Thursday, June 20th, 2013.
Diplo's Major Lazer delivers an absurd clip, with the psychedelic booty-shaking video for "Bubble Butt (Remix)". From the mind of Tim and Eric's Eric Wareheim.How do y'all feel about the collabo with 2 Chainz, Bruno Mars, Tyga, Mystic?
Give Bubble Butt a listen - it's a new offering from Major Lazer, featuring Tyga, Bruno Mars & Mystic. It was dropped on Thursday, April 11th, 2013.
- Someone Already Made a Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account1 View0 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back7,182 Views22 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 252,046 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media5,772 Views17 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah9,345 Views38 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address24,740 Views139 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana35,855 Views131 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,559 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo49,883 Views111 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta37,106 Views93 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth11,785 Views39 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,638 Views23 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault12,262 Views26 Comments
You may also like...