Young Greatness is proving himself to be one of the most exciting artists on Migos' QC The Label. While most of the roster hails from Atlanta, Greatness reps New Orleans, and his distance from the city gives him a lane of his own within the crew.
These days Mack Maine seems to be busier with his duties as Young Money's president than he is making music.
"Ghetto" is the latest visual from Oakland, California representative D-Lo's new album Keep It On The D-Lo, which has peaked at No. 16 on the iTunes Hip-Hop chart. It features Magnolia Chop and Sleepy D on the assist.
Bump Fly Shit (Prod by Oddz.N.Endz), the latest cut from Magnolia Chop. It dropped on Tuesday, February 7th, 2012. Magnolia Chop's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Fly Shit (Prod by Oddz.N.Endz) is no exception.
Give Thinkin' Of You (Prod by Oddz.N.Endz) a spin - it's a new offering from Lil Chuckee, featuring Magnolia Chop. It was dropped on Sunday, May 22nd, 2011.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"4,953 Views43 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival2,876 Views17 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport5,707 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See13,522 Views115 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans3,033 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum16,659 Views122 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?10,078 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby18,774 Views63 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus17,154 Views89 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"5,861 Views34 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works475 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds10,393 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,497 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More7,110 Views18 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC3,028 Views0 Comments