Lil Wayne is supposed to be releasing his new album Tha Carter V on December 9th. Seeing as Nicki Minaj's Pinkprint is due out a week later and is now available for pre-order while Wayne's record is not, we're probably looking at another delay.
Jhene Aiko Featured In GQ With Sexy Photo Shoot [Update: BTS Photos & Video Added] May 1, 2014 at 11:32am
Jhene Aiko is definitely on the cusp of something big, thanks to her Sail Out EP really putting her on the map, plus collaborations with some of rap's biggest stars.
The cover shot for Nicki Minaj's recent Rolling Stone issue was enticing enough, and now Terry Richardson has released a few more shots he took with Nicki during their Rolling Stone shoot, bringing the level of thirst up a notch.
A$AP Rocky is no stranger when it comes to high fashion magazine photo spreads, he seems to be knocking them out consistently since he stepped his foot into the game.
Kendrick Lamar Covers GQ, Named "Rapper Of The Year" By Magazine [Update: Justin Timberlake Covers GQ] Nov 12, 2013 at 12:35pm
There's no escaping Kendrick Lamar this year. On GQ's new Man of the Year issue they've put K. Dot on the cover, calling him Rapper of the Year. Do you agree?
The mystery of Kendrick Lamar's long-awaited follow up to good kid, M.A.A.D City is starting to unravel, as today the rapper revealed both the politically charged artwork and cryptic title today.
Just a week after VIBE magazine officially shut down their print edition, XXL magazine follows suit.
Nas & J. Cole Cover VIBE's 20th Anniversary Issue [Update: Pharrell & Daft Punk Cover VIBE] Aug 14, 2013 at 11:39am
Yesterday we reported that Janelle Monae and Robin Thicke would take the cover of VIBE's 20th anniversary edition, but now it seems like their may be a few covers for the issue.
In just a few weeks, Kelly Rowland will be giving birth to her first child. Surprisingly, she's taken this opportunity to pose nude for Elle magazine. Check out the prenatal photoshoot above.
Nicki Minaj does her best housewife impression for her latest photo shoot with Dazed magazine. The Queen Barbz covers the new issue of the magazine not once, but twice, with two alternate covers available.
Every year, TIME magazine names "The TIME 100," a list of the hundred most influential people in the world. This year, Kanye West was not only included on the list-- he also appears on the cover of the issue.
Pharrell Wears Native American Headdress For Elle UK, Sparks "#NotHappy" Outrage Jun 4, 2014 at 03:05pm
Many were surprised, weirded out, or in stitches over the debut of Pharrell's "Gandalf Hat" earlier this year, but it probably didn't outright offend anyone.
Mass Appeal, who've seen a resurgence over the past two years, and they've even started their own imprint with help from Nas, have revealed the cover for their new issue.
Ty Dolla $ign's reign of r'n'b cross-over hip-hop music has just begun. In anticipation of this, the West Coast native graces the cover of The Fader's new June/July "Summer Music" issue.
We've seen plenty of break out R&B artists over the last few years, from Frank Ocean to Miguel, but VIBE has three new artists pegged as the next big thing in the genre. August Alsina, Mack Wilds, and Ed Sheeran appear on the cover of the newest issue, with t
Last week, Kanye West popped up on the prestigious cover spot on Time Magazine's yearly "Time 100" issue, which lists the publication's 100 most influential people in the world. Last night, he was on hand to rock the gala for the issue's launch.
- Pusha T Cuts Off His Signature Braids14,666 Views42 Comments
- Drake Hints At Remix To Fetty Wap's "My Way"29,057 Views88 Comments
- Under Armour Officially Unveils 'MVP' Edition Of The Curry One2,562 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Will Join Ice Cube & Eve In "Barbershop 3"7,230 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 27 - May 33,550 Views3 Comments
- Jaden Smith Deletes His Twitter Account8,914 Views24 Comments
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Are Trying To Take "Blurred Lines" Back To Court4,721 Views13 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Involved In Basketball Brawl 13,944 Views46 Comments
- Stream Tech N9ne's "Special Effects"4,304 Views29 Comments
- The Best Possible Acronyms For Kanye West's "SWISH"18,034 Views42 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign & B.o.B Cover RESPECT Magazine2,653 Views4 Comments
- 7 Most Costly NBA Playoff Injuries Of The Last Decade2,139 Views0 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Fabolous Vs. Lloyd Banks9,178 Views41 Comments
- Capone-N-Noreaga Share "Lessons" Artwork & Tracklist1,572 Views5 Comments
- Tyga Blasts TMZ For "Fabricated" Story14,367 Views40 Comments
You may also like...