The annual Billboard Music Awards show goes down on May 17th this year, and ahead of the festivities, the two celebs selected to be the 2015 hosts are on the cover of Billboard magazine.
Every year, TIME magazine names "The TIME 100," a list of the hundred most influential people in the world. This year, Kanye West was not only included on the list-- he also appears on the cover of the issue.
The mystery of Kendrick Lamar's long-awaited follow up to good kid, M.A.A.D City is starting to unravel, as today the rapper revealed both the politically charged artwork and cryptic title today.
The cover shot for Nicki Minaj's recent Rolling Stone issue was enticing enough, and now Terry Richardson has released a few more shots he took with Nicki during their Rolling Stone shoot, bringing the level of thirst up a notch.
Lil Wayne is supposed to be releasing his new album Tha Carter V on December 9th. Seeing as Nicki Minaj's Pinkprint is due out a week later and is now available for pre-order while Wayne's record is not, we're probably looking at another delay.
It appears XXL may not actually end all print editions of the hip-hop magazine, at least, this is according to their Editor-in-Chief Vanessa Satten.
Mass Appeal, who've seen a resurgence over the past two years, and they've even started their own imprint with help from Nas, have revealed the cover for their new issue.
In just a few weeks, Kelly Rowland will be giving birth to her first child. Surprisingly, she's taken this opportunity to pose nude for Elle magazine. Check out the prenatal photoshoot above.
Just a week after VIBE magazine officially shut down their print edition, XXL magazine follows suit.
Nicki Minaj does her best housewife impression for her latest photo shoot with Dazed magazine. The Queen Barbz covers the new issue of the magazine not once, but twice, with two alternate covers available.
A$AP Rocky is no stranger when it comes to high fashion magazine photo spreads, he seems to be knocking them out consistently since he stepped his foot into the game.
We've seen plenty of break out R&B artists over the last few years, from Frank Ocean to Miguel, but VIBE has three new artists pegged as the next big thing in the genre. August Alsina, Mack Wilds, and Ed Sheeran appear on the cover of the newest issue, with t
Pharrell Wears Native American Headdress For Elle UK, Sparks "#NotHappy" Outrage Jun 4, 2014 at 03:05pm
Many were surprised, weirded out, or in stitches over the debut of Pharrell's "Gandalf Hat" earlier this year, but it probably didn't outright offend anyone.
Ty Dolla $ign's reign of r'n'b cross-over hip-hop music has just begun. In anticipation of this, the West Coast native graces the cover of The Fader's new June/July "Summer Music" issue.
Jhene Aiko Featured In GQ With Sexy Photo Shoot [Update: BTS Photos & Video Added] May 1, 2014 at 11:32am
Jhene Aiko is definitely on the cusp of something big, thanks to her Sail Out EP really putting her on the map, plus collaborations with some of rap's biggest stars.
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"198 Views4 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"1,123 Views16 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA797 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces6,026 Views33 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample8,121 Views23 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show12,129 Views22 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."15,582 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record31,738 Views134 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz20,914 Views137 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers5,090 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."33,887 Views31 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"5,580 Views19 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"12,039 Views42 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand5,686 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist2,364 Views8 Comments
You may also like...
- Yelawolf "Johnny Cash" Video545 Views