The annual Billboard Music Awards show goes down on May 17th this year, and ahead of the festivities, the two celebs selected to be the 2015 hosts are on the cover of Billboard magazine.
Every year, TIME magazine names "The TIME 100," a list of the hundred most influential people in the world. This year, Kanye West was not only included on the list-- he also appears on the cover of the issue.
The mystery of Kendrick Lamar's long-awaited follow up to good kid, M.A.A.D City is starting to unravel, as today the rapper revealed both the politically charged artwork and cryptic title today.
The cover shot for Nicki Minaj's recent Rolling Stone issue was enticing enough, and now Terry Richardson has released a few more shots he took with Nicki during their Rolling Stone shoot, bringing the level of thirst up a notch.
Lil Wayne is supposed to be releasing his new album Tha Carter V on December 9th. Seeing as Nicki Minaj's Pinkprint is due out a week later and is now available for pre-order while Wayne's record is not, we're probably looking at another delay.
It appears XXL may not actually end all print editions of the hip-hop magazine, at least, this is according to their Editor-in-Chief Vanessa Satten.
Mass Appeal, who've seen a resurgence over the past two years, and they've even started their own imprint with help from Nas, have revealed the cover for their new issue.
In just a few weeks, Kelly Rowland will be giving birth to her first child. Surprisingly, she's taken this opportunity to pose nude for Elle magazine. Check out the prenatal photoshoot above.
Just a week after VIBE magazine officially shut down their print edition, XXL magazine follows suit.
Nicki Minaj does her best housewife impression for her latest photo shoot with Dazed magazine. The Queen Barbz covers the new issue of the magazine not once, but twice, with two alternate covers available.
A$AP Rocky is no stranger when it comes to high fashion magazine photo spreads, he seems to be knocking them out consistently since he stepped his foot into the game.
We've seen plenty of break out R&B artists over the last few years, from Frank Ocean to Miguel, but VIBE has three new artists pegged as the next big thing in the genre. August Alsina, Mack Wilds, and Ed Sheeran appear on the cover of the newest issue, with t
Pharrell Wears Native American Headdress For Elle UK, Sparks "#NotHappy" Outrage Jun 4, 2014 at 03:05pm
Many were surprised, weirded out, or in stitches over the debut of Pharrell's "Gandalf Hat" earlier this year, but it probably didn't outright offend anyone.
Ty Dolla $ign's reign of r'n'b cross-over hip-hop music has just begun. In anticipation of this, the West Coast native graces the cover of The Fader's new June/July "Summer Music" issue.
Jhene Aiko Featured In GQ With Sexy Photo Shoot [Update: BTS Photos & Video Added] May 1, 2014 at 11:32am
Jhene Aiko is definitely on the cusp of something big, thanks to her Sail Out EP really putting her on the map, plus collaborations with some of rap's biggest stars.
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God934 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape5,981 Views42 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album18,176 Views131 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon9,567 Views44 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again5,652 Views25 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations5,981 Views15 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,293 Views25 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers8,466 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges11,527 Views29 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday4,171 Views18 Comments
- Is Meek Mill Dropping A Mixtape Next Month?22,922 Views45 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A"40,920 Views188 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Dizzy Wright (May/June)3,114 Views6 Comments
- 2014-15 All-NBA Teams Announced1,956 Views0 Comments
- New Drake & Beyonce Collaboration "Can I" Leaks Online37,597 Views70 Comments