The annual Billboard Music Awards show goes down on May 17th this year, and ahead of the festivities, the two celebs selected to be the 2015 hosts are on the cover of Billboard magazine.
Last week, Kanye West popped up on the prestigious cover spot on Time Magazine's yearly "Time 100" issue, which lists the publication's 100 most influential people in the world. Last night, he was on hand to rock the gala for the issue's launch.
Every year, TIME magazine names "The TIME 100," a list of the hundred most influential people in the world. This year, Kanye West was not only included on the list-- he also appears on the cover of the issue.
The mystery of Kendrick Lamar's long-awaited follow up to good kid, M.A.A.D City is starting to unravel, as today the rapper revealed both the politically charged artwork and cryptic title today.
The cover shot for Nicki Minaj's recent Rolling Stone issue was enticing enough, and now Terry Richardson has released a few more shots he took with Nicki during their Rolling Stone shoot, bringing the level of thirst up a notch.
Lil Wayne is supposed to be releasing his new album Tha Carter V on December 9th. Seeing as Nicki Minaj's Pinkprint is due out a week later and is now available for pre-order while Wayne's record is not, we're probably looking at another delay.
It appears XXL may not actually end all print editions of the hip-hop magazine, at least, this is according to their Editor-in-Chief Vanessa Satten.
Mass Appeal, who've seen a resurgence over the past two years, and they've even started their own imprint with help from Nas, have revealed the cover for their new issue.
In just a few weeks, Kelly Rowland will be giving birth to her first child. Surprisingly, she's taken this opportunity to pose nude for Elle magazine. Check out the prenatal photoshoot above.
Just a week after VIBE magazine officially shut down their print edition, XXL magazine follows suit.
Nicki Minaj does her best housewife impression for her latest photo shoot with Dazed magazine. The Queen Barbz covers the new issue of the magazine not once, but twice, with two alternate covers available.
A$AP Rocky is no stranger when it comes to high fashion magazine photo spreads, he seems to be knocking them out consistently since he stepped his foot into the game.
We've seen plenty of break out R&B artists over the last few years, from Frank Ocean to Miguel, but VIBE has three new artists pegged as the next big thing in the genre. August Alsina, Mack Wilds, and Ed Sheeran appear on the cover of the newest issue, with t
Pharrell Wears Native American Headdress For Elle UK, Sparks "#NotHappy" Outrage Jun 4, 2014 at 03:05pm
Many were surprised, weirded out, or in stitches over the debut of Pharrell's "Gandalf Hat" earlier this year, but it probably didn't outright offend anyone.
Ty Dolla $ign's reign of r'n'b cross-over hip-hop music has just begun. In anticipation of this, the West Coast native graces the cover of The Fader's new June/July "Summer Music" issue.
Jhene Aiko Featured In GQ With Sexy Photo Shoot [Update: BTS Photos & Video Added] May 1, 2014 at 11:32am
Jhene Aiko is definitely on the cusp of something big, thanks to her Sail Out EP really putting her on the map, plus collaborations with some of rap's biggest stars.
- Sony Will Not Pull Beyonce's Music From TIDAL411 Views5 Comments
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"2,488 Views26 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More12,782 Views28 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork3,430 Views18 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism10,360 Views45 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same36,243 Views86 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)7,018 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song21,909 Views44 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,486 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour19,355 Views77 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter11,652 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's29,157 Views58 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,235 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal13,506 Views21 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,942 Views2 Comments
You may also like...
- Sino "Slappin" Video (Heatseekers)186 Views
- 50 Cent Shares His Thoughts On Tidal6,174 Views
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video1,338 Views