Earlier this afternoon XXL unveiled their 2015 XXL Freshmen cover after much anticipation. The cover's been a long time coming, with artists pushing for their spot several months ago.
The XXL Freshman list is always a huge conversation piece in the rap world, and this year should be no different. While the wait has seemed a little longer than usual, the full list and cover has now been revealed.
Yesterday Complex unveiled their new cover, which, themed around the upcoming "Entourage" movie, features both Kid Cudi and Jeremy Piven. Following up today, they've unveiled their second cover for their June/July issue which features singer FKA Twigs.
As we learned over the weekend, Kid Cudi will be playing assistant to Jeremy Piven's iconic character Ari Gold in the upcoming "Entourage" movie, and today, both dudes are on the cover of Complex discussing the new film.
RESPECT Magazine have unveiled their new cover today, tapping both Ty Dolla $ign and B.o.B to share the issue. It seems appropriate given the fact that B.o.B was featured on "Paranoid," the hit which really started putting Ty on the map.
Part of the appeal of OVO's PARTYNEXTDOOR is his mysterious online presence. He rarely tweets, rarely guests on non-OVO artists' music, and until now, has not sat down for official interviews with publications.
Azealia Banks Shares Her Playboy Cover [Update: Peep More Photos From The Spread] Mar 16, 2015 at 01:07pm
Last month, Azealia Banks took a break from her many Twitter beefs to inform us that she'd be appearing on the cover of the April 2015 issue of Playboy. Today, she's shared the cover photo, in which she's not naked.
Lately, Rihanna's been sharing some snippets of tracks from her upcoming album (which is tentatively titled R8), but she's also been focusing on her second passion after music: modeling.
RESPECT magazine just unveiled their new cover for their 21st issue, and they've tapped two of hip-hop's street hustlers-turned-business men, Nipsey Hussle and Yo Gotti.
Tink is poised for success. With Timbaland backing the rapper-slash-singer, and a strong buzz thanks to the producer leaking a few records during a Breakfast Club sit-down last year, she has the rap game's full attention.
Azealia Banks returns to headlines today, and once again, it has nothing to do with her music. The rapper loves to stir up trouble on the twittersphere, but today, it's not that either. It's because she's posing nude for Playboy's upcoming April issue.
Rihanna is a chameleon of sorts, changing her look every other day especially when it comes to magazine covers, of which she has plenty.
Earlier today, GQ unveiled a new interview with Chance The Rapper (in which he reveals that Andre 3000, J Cole and Frank Ocean are on his debut album), and now, the precocious Chicagoan pops up in the pages of another prominent magazine: The Fader.
Rihanna, forever on the cover of some magazine or another, adds another cover to her collection today with the new issue of i-D magazine.
We're about to start seeing a lot of magazine covers, as issues roll out their new cover for the upcoming month. Earlier this morning we saw J. Lo's new cover for Complex magazine, and now we get a new story from GQ magazine's February issue.
After appearing on the cover of XXL magazine and writing his feature story himself, Kendrick Lamar has nabbed another magazine cover, this time with Billboard.
We've seen Tinashe really pop off in 2014, from her single "2 On" taking over clubs and airwaves, to her debut album Aquarius making many year-end lists. She's slowly becoming a superstar, and with that, magazine covers and photoshoots inevitably follow.
Nicki Minaj Covers The January Issue Of Rolling Stone [Update: See High Res Cover & Excerpts] Dec 30, 2014 at 01:07pm
To start the New Year, Rolling Stone Magazine will feature Nicki Minaj on their cover with a feature article titled "Mad Genius, Manic Diva".
We've already seen two new covers from Complex magazine for their December/January issue, but they're not capping it off there. They've got yet another cover star this month, recruiting J. Cole to appear on the third magazine cover.
Billboard magazine is giving us a preview of their second cover for December/January, and they've chosen another strong female artist to grace it, Mary J. Blige.
After unveiling their creative Wale and Jerry Seinfeld magazine cover yesterday and it's accompanying interview, Complex follows up today with another big star on the cover, Nicki Minaj.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal15,040 Views148 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"25,253 Views125 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"20,197 Views59 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,084 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"1,721 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"23,835 Views141 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,181 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"7,798 Views60 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram23,662 Views64 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,437 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)5,480 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney7,321 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music9,712 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,904 Views46 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast13,302 Views3 Comments
You may also like...