Macklemore & Ryan Lewis have been dominating the Billboard charts, whether it's on the Billboard 200 with their album The Heist, or with their singles "Can't Hold Us" and "Thrift Shop" on the Hot 100.
Australian bombshell Iggy Azalea has finally figured out her label problems, singing a deal with Island/Def Jam for the United States, and a contract with Mercury for the UK, all the while maintaing her friendship with T.I. and the Hustle Gang crew.
Taylor Gang and Odd Future are both represented on the upcoming issue of Fader Magazine. Fader unveiled their cover for their April/May issue, and it features both Juicy J and Earl Sweatshirt on the cover. The magazine hits news stands on May 7th.
As TDE's Black Hippy crew, consisting of Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul, ScHoolboy Q & Jay Rock, continue their music industry takeover, they've landed the cover of hip-hop magazine RESPECT. The issue hits newsstands on April 30th. Check out the cover above. [via]
Jay-Z's influence is seen not only in hip-hop, but in so many aspects of culture that the rapper landed the cover for TIME Magazine's "100 Most Influential People In The World" issue.
Taking a break from working his upcoming album Born Sinner, J. Cole left the music studio for the photography studio. He was featured on the cover of this month's issue of Zink Magazine.
This month's issue of VIBE magazine features two of the biggest stars in hip-hop and r'n'b respectively, Kendrick Lamar and Miguel.Their joint cover was revealed today, check it out above. The two sat down for a Q&A with VIBE which you can read up on here.[v
Since giving birth to Blue Ivy last year, Beyonce has worked hard to get back in shape.
A$AP Rocky Says It Makes Him Upset That Homosexuality "Even Matters When It Comes To Hip-Hop" Mar 25, 2013 at 10:52am
A$AP Rocky has had a big year, not only in hip-hop but in fashion. The rapper has appeared in countless fashion magazines, including the covers of some big ones, to talk about his fashion-taking risks just as much as his Southern-influenced hip-hop sound.
A$AP Rocky has no lack of confidence, that's for sure. When MTV's "Hottest Mcs" list came to light, Rocky had no problem venting his thoughts on the list and saying he should be at that #1 spot.
Nicki Minaj is known for eccentric and crazy style, from colorful wigs to bright clothes and make-up, the girl is hardly ever seen in a make-up-less look.For ELLE Magazine, Nicki stripped down to the basics and kept it simple for her cover feature.
Brooklyn-based urban lifestyle magazine Mass Appeal is back in print after a 5-year hiatus, with Earl Sweatshirt gracing the cover of their 52nd issue alongside Blake Anderson of Workaholics fame.
A$AP Rocky recently defended himself as to why he should be the #1 hottest MC in the game for MTV's annual list.
Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Appear Nude On Cover Of French Magazine [Update: Full Photo Shoot Revealed] Mar 1, 2013 at 05:37pm
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are pretty comfortable in their relationship, as evidenced by a cover shoot they did for French magazine L’Officiel Hommes.The two lovers and parents-to-be appear nude and in an embrace on the cover of the magazine's Spring 20
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"2,615 Views14 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram45,613 Views255 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B8,516 Views37 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG55,742 Views114 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked56,122 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done23,181 Views88 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,729 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks17,527 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,534 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,191 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,190 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,504 Views41 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,064 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,320 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once6,955 Views16 Comments