As TDE's Black Hippy crew, consisting of Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul, ScHoolboy Q & Jay Rock, continue their music industry takeover, they've landed the cover of hip-hop magazine RESPECT. The issue hits newsstands on April 30th. Check out the cover above. [via]
Jay-Z's influence is seen not only in hip-hop, but in so many aspects of culture that the rapper landed the cover for TIME Magazine's "100 Most Influential People In The World" issue.
Taking a break from working his upcoming album Born Sinner, J. Cole left the music studio for the photography studio. He was featured on the cover of this month's issue of Zink Magazine.
This month's issue of VIBE magazine features two of the biggest stars in hip-hop and r'n'b respectively, Kendrick Lamar and Miguel.Their joint cover was revealed today, check it out above. The two sat down for a Q&A with VIBE which you can read up on here.[v
Since giving birth to Blue Ivy last year, Beyonce has worked hard to get back in shape.
A$AP Rocky Says It Makes Him Upset That Homosexuality "Even Matters When It Comes To Hip-Hop" Mar 25, 2013 at 10:52am
A$AP Rocky has had a big year, not only in hip-hop but in fashion. The rapper has appeared in countless fashion magazines, including the covers of some big ones, to talk about his fashion-taking risks just as much as his Southern-influenced hip-hop sound.
A$AP Rocky has no lack of confidence, that's for sure. When MTV's "Hottest Mcs" list came to light, Rocky had no problem venting his thoughts on the list and saying he should be at that #1 spot.
Nicki Minaj is known for eccentric and crazy style, from colorful wigs to bright clothes and make-up, the girl is hardly ever seen in a make-up-less look.For ELLE Magazine, Nicki stripped down to the basics and kept it simple for her cover feature.
Brooklyn-based urban lifestyle magazine Mass Appeal is back in print after a 5-year hiatus, with Earl Sweatshirt gracing the cover of their 52nd issue alongside Blake Anderson of Workaholics fame.
A$AP Rocky recently defended himself as to why he should be the #1 hottest MC in the game for MTV's annual list.
Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Appear Nude On Cover Of French Magazine [Update: Full Photo Shoot Revealed] Mar 1, 2013 at 05:37pm
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are pretty comfortable in their relationship, as evidenced by a cover shoot they did for French magazine L’Officiel Hommes.The two lovers and parents-to-be appear nude and in an embrace on the cover of the magazine's Spring 20
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"730 Views27 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance827 Views7 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm5,762 Views60 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest521 Views4 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 7,412 Views21 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall3,411 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”26,409 Views138 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail31,630 Views90 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder24,377 Views69 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week48,837 Views216 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20153,329 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic17,039 Views50 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"5,720 Views13 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"23,908 Views155 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop8,692 Views18 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill "5 Fingers Of Death" Freestyle2,301 Views