The Weeknd is known to be a mysterious character, shying away from the usual spotlight requirements of interviews, vlogs, or anything that really shows us who The Weeknd is-- unless it's his music.
Drake Covers GQ, Talks On Chris Brown, "Nothing Was The Same," Haters & More Jun 17, 2013 at 03:03pm
Drake will appear yet again on the cover of GQ magazine, in their upcoming July 2013 issue.
Her boyfriend, Future, landed the cover of The Source, and Ciara got the cover of The Fader magazine. The June/July issue, which is also the summer music issue, features Ciara on the cover, sporting a new short haircut.
The popularity of Macklemore and Ryan Lewis continues to rise, and as it does, the two nab the cover of the upcoming issue of Respect Magazine. Peep their cover in the gallery above, the issue hits stands on June 18th.
Cassie used to model and act before she got into singing, but today we find her returning to her modeling roots for the latest issue of Esquire Magazine.
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis have been dominating the Billboard charts, whether it's on the Billboard 200 with their album The Heist, or with their singles "Can't Hold Us" and "Thrift Shop" on the Hot 100.
Australian bombshell Iggy Azalea has finally figured out her label problems, singing a deal with Island/Def Jam for the United States, and a contract with Mercury for the UK, all the while maintaing her friendship with T.I. and the Hustle Gang crew.
Taylor Gang and Odd Future are both represented on the upcoming issue of Fader Magazine. Fader unveiled their cover for their April/May issue, and it features both Juicy J and Earl Sweatshirt on the cover. The magazine hits news stands on May 7th.
As TDE's Black Hippy crew, consisting of Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul, ScHoolboy Q & Jay Rock, continue their music industry takeover, they've landed the cover of hip-hop magazine RESPECT. The issue hits newsstands on April 30th. Check out the cover above. [via]
Jay-Z's influence is seen not only in hip-hop, but in so many aspects of culture that the rapper landed the cover for TIME Magazine's "100 Most Influential People In The World" issue.
Taking a break from working his upcoming album Born Sinner, J. Cole left the music studio for the photography studio. He was featured on the cover of this month's issue of Zink Magazine.
This month's issue of VIBE magazine features two of the biggest stars in hip-hop and r'n'b respectively, Kendrick Lamar and Miguel.Their joint cover was revealed today, check it out above. The two sat down for a Q&A with VIBE which you can read up on here.[v
Since giving birth to Blue Ivy last year, Beyonce has worked hard to get back in shape.
A$AP Rocky Says It Makes Him Upset That Homosexuality "Even Matters When It Comes To Hip-Hop" Mar 25, 2013 at 10:52am
A$AP Rocky has had a big year, not only in hip-hop but in fashion. The rapper has appeared in countless fashion magazines, including the covers of some big ones, to talk about his fashion-taking risks just as much as his Southern-influenced hip-hop sound.
A$AP Rocky has no lack of confidence, that's for sure. When MTV's "Hottest Mcs" list came to light, Rocky had no problem venting his thoughts on the list and saying he should be at that #1 spot.
Nicki Minaj is known for eccentric and crazy style, from colorful wigs to bright clothes and make-up, the girl is hardly ever seen in a make-up-less look.For ELLE Magazine, Nicki stripped down to the basics and kept it simple for her cover feature.
Brooklyn-based urban lifestyle magazine Mass Appeal is back in print after a 5-year hiatus, with Earl Sweatshirt gracing the cover of their 52nd issue alongside Blake Anderson of Workaholics fame.
A$AP Rocky recently defended himself as to why he should be the #1 hottest MC in the game for MTV's annual list.
Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Appear Nude On Cover Of French Magazine [Update: Full Photo Shoot Revealed] Mar 1, 2013 at 05:37pm
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are pretty comfortable in their relationship, as evidenced by a cover shoot they did for French magazine L’Officiel Hommes.The two lovers and parents-to-be appear nude and in an embrace on the cover of the magazine's Spring 20
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"1,455 Views10 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney8,210 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 3,869 Views36 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"3,018 Views17 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings26,523 Views78 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,131 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album9,004 Views35 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"6,255 Views19 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour3,098 Views4 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"3,540 Views4 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up25,263 Views90 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors13,872 Views38 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video11,759 Views29 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun2,860 Views23 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend8,895 Views0 Comments