The era of Young Thug is upon us.
Billboard has released its 2014 "Power 100" list, and perhaps unsurprisingly, Jay Z and Beyonce were given the #1 spot on this list. This comes after the power couple earned the #1 spot of Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples list.
Kanye West appears on the cover of the latest issue of Interview Magazine, which includes an exclusive interview between 'Ye and director Steve McQueen (12 Years A Slave, Shame).
Childish Gambino is the next star to nab the cover of Complex. With the recent success of Because The Internet, the actor-turned-rapper talks to Complex about, unsurprisingly, the internet, his album, his childhood and more.
We can't really argue about Macklemore's success over the past year at this point. As the rapper receives radio play around the world and continues to sell his 2012 release The Heist week after week, he's been dubbed 'Man of the Year' by The Source magazine.
Pharrell Williams was recently dubbed by GQ as Hitmaker of the Year. Another magazine has set their sights on the talented producer as well, with Pharrell covering Complex's new digital cover.
Kendrick Lamar Covers GQ, Named "Rapper Of The Year" By Magazine [Update: Justin Timberlake Covers GQ] Nov 12, 2013 at 12:35pm
There's no escaping Kendrick Lamar this year. On GQ's new Man of the Year issue they've put K. Dot on the cover, calling him Rapper of the Year. Do you agree?
TDE's Black Hippy recently graced the cover of XXL magazine, following which Ab-Soul took to Twitter to express his disdain for the fact that XXL went with the headline "Kendrick Lamar & Black Hippy..." Now ScHoolboy Q and Jay Rock have joined in with Soulo's
Rick Ross has been popping up just about everywhere lately, with his "Mastermind" tour kicking off in a week's time. We see him once more on the cover of RESPECT.
Eminem has returned to the music, and with his return has come (what are usually) rare interviews with the "Rap God," including this one for Complex's December/January cover.
Iggy Azalea nabbed another magazine cover this month, with the new issue of Paper Magazine.
Jay Z Covers Vanity Fair [Update: Jay Talks On Drug-Dealing Past, Blue Ivy & More] Oct 1, 2013 at 10:34am
Jay Z's stylist, June Ambrose, decided to reveal on Instagram today that her client will be on the cover of Vanity Fair's upcoming issue.
Miley Cyrus' stock just keeps rising, as she scores magazine cover on top of magazine cover, and does ridiculous stunt on top of ridiculous stunt.
Chance The Rapper Covers Complex [Update: Iggy Azalea Covers Complex, Talks On Past Relationship With A$AP Rocky] Sep 16, 2013 at 12:35pm
Chicago native Chance The Rapper is definitely on the rise. The rapper recently was featured on Lil Wayne's new mixtape Dedication 5, after getting a call from the New Orleans rapper himself to appear on the project.
Drake Covers Billboard Magazine, And His Father Will Be Featured On "Nothing Was The Same" Aug 29, 2013 at 07:31pm
Although Drake's relationship with his father has been turbulent in the past, the two seem to have resolved their differences, considering his old man will be appearing on his upcoming album Nothing Was The Same.
Big Sean Covers The Source [Update: Juicy J & Dr. Luke Cover The Source Too] Aug 26, 2013 at 04:46pm
Big Sean is covering a big issue for The Source magazine, their 16th annual Power 30 list. Peep the cover in the gallery above, and check out some excerpts from the interview below. The magazine will be on newsstands nationwide on September 3rd.
Mac Miller graces the cover of The Fader's issue #87 for the Fall issue. The Pittsburgh native is profiled by the magazine, as they discuss the release of Watching Movies With The Sound Off and Mac's evolution since his K.I.D.S. days.
Kanye West isn't one for too much media attention these days, and that includes photo shoots and magazine covers. However, he did give WeSC the time of day, appearing on their magazine Superlative Conspiracy's cover for their eighth issue.
Drake Covers XXL Magazine, Talks "Nothing Was The Same," His Image, Amanda Bynes Aug 7, 2013 at 11:15am
More Drake for your Wednesday morning. Drizzy nabbed the upcoming XXL magazine cover, for their 16th anniversary and their 150th issue. This is his first solo cover of the magazine.
Amidst his continuing legal troubles, Chris Brown did a photo shoot for Blank magazine, and nabbed the cover of their upcoming issue. Peep photos from the shoot as well as the cover in the gallery above.
Kanye West Reportedly Backed Out Of Rolling Stone Cover, Resulting In Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Cover Jul 23, 2013 at 11:51am
There has been a lot of controversy surrounding Rolling Stone magazine as of late, because they decided to put Boston bombing suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, on their August 1st 2013 cover.
It's pretty common knowledge, if you follow either rapper on Twitter or any form of social media, that ScHoolboy Q and Mac Miller are friends-- Mac seems to be friendly with a lot of the TDE camp, with Q and Ab-Soul both appearing on Watching Movies With The S
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 0 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs12,533 Views36 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,391 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers14,983 Views37 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit21,463 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,757 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,441 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign16,665 Views44 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK9,960 Views32 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL2,640 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"15,991 Views51 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida10,392 Views78 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show8,017 Views20 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,697 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More12,081 Views56 Comments
You may also like...
- K Camp Freestyles On Funkmaster Flex655 Views
- Tinashe "Bet" x "Feels Like Vegas" Video2,936 Views
- Majid Jordan Feat. Drake "My Love" Video9,561 Views