Khloe Kardashian, the most outspoken Kardashian of the bunch, is on the cover of Complex's August/September issue. The youngest Kardashian sister posed for Complex in high-fashion work-out attire, and spoke with the magazine out in L.A.
With the anticipated film about N.W.A, "Straight Outta Compton," hitting theatres on August 14th, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube and the actors who play them grace the cover of the new issue of The Hollywood Reporter.
Earlier this afternoon XXL unveiled their 2015 XXL Freshmen cover after much anticipation. The cover's been a long time coming, with artists pushing for their spot several months ago.
The XXL Freshman list is always a huge conversation piece in the rap world, and this year should be no different. While the wait has seemed a little longer than usual, the full list and cover has now been revealed.
Yesterday Complex unveiled their new cover, which, themed around the upcoming "Entourage" movie, features both Kid Cudi and Jeremy Piven. Following up today, they've unveiled their second cover for their June/July issue which features singer FKA Twigs.
As we learned over the weekend, Kid Cudi will be playing assistant to Jeremy Piven's iconic character Ari Gold in the upcoming "Entourage" movie, and today, both dudes are on the cover of Complex discussing the new film.
RESPECT Magazine have unveiled their new cover today, tapping both Ty Dolla $ign and B.o.B to share the issue. It seems appropriate given the fact that B.o.B was featured on "Paranoid," the hit which really started putting Ty on the map.
Part of the appeal of OVO's PARTYNEXTDOOR is his mysterious online presence. He rarely tweets, rarely guests on non-OVO artists' music, and until now, has not sat down for official interviews with publications.
Azealia Banks Shares Her Playboy Cover [Update: Peep More Photos From The Spread] Mar 16, 2015 at 01:07pm
Last month, Azealia Banks took a break from her many Twitter beefs to inform us that she'd be appearing on the cover of the April 2015 issue of Playboy. Today, she's shared the cover photo, in which she's not naked.
Lately, Rihanna's been sharing some snippets of tracks from her upcoming album (which is tentatively titled R8), but she's also been focusing on her second passion after music: modeling.
RESPECT magazine just unveiled their new cover for their 21st issue, and they've tapped two of hip-hop's street hustlers-turned-business men, Nipsey Hussle and Yo Gotti.
Tink is poised for success. With Timbaland backing the rapper-slash-singer, and a strong buzz thanks to the producer leaking a few records during a Breakfast Club sit-down last year, she has the rap game's full attention.
Azealia Banks returns to headlines today, and once again, it has nothing to do with her music. The rapper loves to stir up trouble on the twittersphere, but today, it's not that either. It's because she's posing nude for Playboy's upcoming April issue.
Rihanna is a chameleon of sorts, changing her look every other day especially when it comes to magazine covers, of which she has plenty.
Earlier today, GQ unveiled a new interview with Chance The Rapper (in which he reveals that Andre 3000, J Cole and Frank Ocean are on his debut album), and now, the precocious Chicagoan pops up in the pages of another prominent magazine: The Fader.
Rihanna, forever on the cover of some magazine or another, adds another cover to her collection today with the new issue of i-D magazine.
We're about to start seeing a lot of magazine covers, as issues roll out their new cover for the upcoming month. Earlier this morning we saw J. Lo's new cover for Complex magazine, and now we get a new story from GQ magazine's February issue.
After appearing on the cover of XXL magazine and writing his feature story himself, Kendrick Lamar has nabbed another magazine cover, this time with Billboard.
We've seen Tinashe really pop off in 2014, from her single "2 On" taking over clubs and airwaves, to her debut album Aquarius making many year-end lists. She's slowly becoming a superstar, and with that, magazine covers and photoshoots inevitably follow.
Nicki Minaj Covers The January Issue Of Rolling Stone [Update: See High Res Cover & Excerpts] Dec 30, 2014 at 01:07pm
To start the New Year, Rolling Stone Magazine will feature Nicki Minaj on their cover with a feature article titled "Mad Genius, Manic Diva".
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August1 View0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 1,816 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record28,944 Views181 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9731,021 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"28,662 Views79 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2612,062 Views20 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 10,690 Views51 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown7,799 Views17 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio24,954 Views26 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy34,426 Views112 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series7,960 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter4,111 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s30,449 Views136 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together6,568 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile10,595 Views32 Comments