In the wake of Future's post-breakup bender that's produced some of the best music of his career, Ciara's underperforming recent album, and her sexless relationship with NFL quarterback Russell Wilson, the R&B singer has been in the news for everything but
Here goes yet another magazine cover, with Dr. Dre and Ice Cube featured prominently. However, unlike the recent Rolling Stone cover and the Hollywood Reporter issue, Billboard nabs the actual N.W.A line-up for their cover.
After appearing on the cover of the Hollywood Reporter alongside "Straight Outta Compton" rappers, Dr. Dre and Ice Cube nab the cover of Rolling Stone together.
Young Thug's become rap's favorite weirdo, whether that means trolling him or praising his earworm music, he gets a sufficient division of both.
Bay Area singer Kehlani has come a long way since last year's Cloud 19 tape (our main entry point to her music), signing with Atlantic, touring relentlessly and showing marked improvement on this spring's You Should Be Here.
Yesterday, Complex unveiled a steamy photo shoot with Khloe Kardashian and the accompanying interview about the many trending topics surrounding her life (Kylie, Tyga, French Montana, Amber Rose etc).
Khloe Kardashian, the most outspoken Kardashian of the bunch, is on the cover of Complex's August/September issue. The youngest Kardashian sister posed for Complex in high-fashion work-out attire, and spoke with the magazine out in L.A.
With the anticipated film about N.W.A, "Straight Outta Compton," hitting theatres on August 14th, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube and the actors who play them grace the cover of the new issue of The Hollywood Reporter.
Earlier this afternoon XXL unveiled their 2015 XXL Freshmen cover after much anticipation. The cover's been a long time coming, with artists pushing for their spot several months ago.
The XXL Freshman list is always a huge conversation piece in the rap world, and this year should be no different. While the wait has seemed a little longer than usual, the full list and cover has now been revealed.
Yesterday Complex unveiled their new cover, which, themed around the upcoming "Entourage" movie, features both Kid Cudi and Jeremy Piven. Following up today, they've unveiled their second cover for their June/July issue which features singer FKA Twigs.
As we learned over the weekend, Kid Cudi will be playing assistant to Jeremy Piven's iconic character Ari Gold in the upcoming "Entourage" movie, and today, both dudes are on the cover of Complex discussing the new film.
RESPECT Magazine have unveiled their new cover today, tapping both Ty Dolla $ign and B.o.B to share the issue. It seems appropriate given the fact that B.o.B was featured on "Paranoid," the hit which really started putting Ty on the map.
Part of the appeal of OVO's PARTYNEXTDOOR is his mysterious online presence. He rarely tweets, rarely guests on non-OVO artists' music, and until now, has not sat down for official interviews with publications.
Azealia Banks Shares Her Playboy Cover [Update: Peep More Photos From The Spread] Mar 16, 2015 at 01:07pm
Last month, Azealia Banks took a break from her many Twitter beefs to inform us that she'd be appearing on the cover of the April 2015 issue of Playboy. Today, she's shared the cover photo, in which she's not naked.
Lately, Rihanna's been sharing some snippets of tracks from her upcoming album (which is tentatively titled R8), but she's also been focusing on her second passion after music: modeling.
RESPECT magazine just unveiled their new cover for their 21st issue, and they've tapped two of hip-hop's street hustlers-turned-business men, Nipsey Hussle and Yo Gotti.
Tink is poised for success. With Timbaland backing the rapper-slash-singer, and a strong buzz thanks to the producer leaking a few records during a Breakfast Club sit-down last year, she has the rap game's full attention.
Azealia Banks returns to headlines today, and once again, it has nothing to do with her music. The rapper loves to stir up trouble on the twittersphere, but today, it's not that either. It's because she's posing nude for Playboy's upcoming April issue.
Rihanna is a chameleon of sorts, changing her look every other day especially when it comes to magazine covers, of which she has plenty.
Earlier today, GQ unveiled a new interview with Chance The Rapper (in which he reveals that Andre 3000, J Cole and Frank Ocean are on his debut album), and now, the precocious Chicagoan pops up in the pages of another prominent magazine: The Fader.
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 111 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs13,071 Views39 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,465 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers15,142 Views37 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit21,817 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,764 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,471 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign16,773 Views45 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK10,051 Views32 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL2,671 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"16,203 Views51 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida10,480 Views78 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show8,066 Views20 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,714 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More12,133 Views56 Comments
You may also like...
- K Camp Freestyles On Funkmaster Flex716 Views
- Tinashe "Bet" x "Feels Like Vegas" Video2,996 Views
- Majid Jordan Feat. Drake "My Love" Video9,684 Views