Earlier this afternoon XXL unveiled their 2015 XXL Freshmen cover after much anticipation. The cover's been a long time coming, with artists pushing for their spot several months ago.
The XXL Freshman list is always a huge conversation piece in the rap world, and this year should be no different. While the wait has seemed a little longer than usual, the full list and cover has now been revealed.
Yesterday Complex unveiled their new cover, which, themed around the upcoming "Entourage" movie, features both Kid Cudi and Jeremy Piven. Following up today, they've unveiled their second cover for their June/July issue which features singer FKA Twigs.
As we learned over the weekend, Kid Cudi will be playing assistant to Jeremy Piven's iconic character Ari Gold in the upcoming "Entourage" movie, and today, both dudes are on the cover of Complex discussing the new film.
RESPECT Magazine have unveiled their new cover today, tapping both Ty Dolla $ign and B.o.B to share the issue. It seems appropriate given the fact that B.o.B was featured on "Paranoid," the hit which really started putting Ty on the map.
Part of the appeal of OVO's PARTYNEXTDOOR is his mysterious online presence. He rarely tweets, rarely guests on non-OVO artists' music, and until now, has not sat down for official interviews with publications.
Azealia Banks Shares Her Playboy Cover [Update: Peep More Photos From The Spread] Mar 16, 2015 at 01:07pm
Last month, Azealia Banks took a break from her many Twitter beefs to inform us that she'd be appearing on the cover of the April 2015 issue of Playboy. Today, she's shared the cover photo, in which she's not naked.
Lately, Rihanna's been sharing some snippets of tracks from her upcoming album (which is tentatively titled R8), but she's also been focusing on her second passion after music: modeling.
RESPECT magazine just unveiled their new cover for their 21st issue, and they've tapped two of hip-hop's street hustlers-turned-business men, Nipsey Hussle and Yo Gotti.
Tink is poised for success. With Timbaland backing the rapper-slash-singer, and a strong buzz thanks to the producer leaking a few records during a Breakfast Club sit-down last year, she has the rap game's full attention.
Azealia Banks returns to headlines today, and once again, it has nothing to do with her music. The rapper loves to stir up trouble on the twittersphere, but today, it's not that either. It's because she's posing nude for Playboy's upcoming April issue.
Rihanna is a chameleon of sorts, changing her look every other day especially when it comes to magazine covers, of which she has plenty.
Earlier today, GQ unveiled a new interview with Chance The Rapper (in which he reveals that Andre 3000, J Cole and Frank Ocean are on his debut album), and now, the precocious Chicagoan pops up in the pages of another prominent magazine: The Fader.
Rihanna, forever on the cover of some magazine or another, adds another cover to her collection today with the new issue of i-D magazine.
We're about to start seeing a lot of magazine covers, as issues roll out their new cover for the upcoming month. Earlier this morning we saw J. Lo's new cover for Complex magazine, and now we get a new story from GQ magazine's February issue.
After appearing on the cover of XXL magazine and writing his feature story himself, Kendrick Lamar has nabbed another magazine cover, this time with Billboard.
We've seen Tinashe really pop off in 2014, from her single "2 On" taking over clubs and airwaves, to her debut album Aquarius making many year-end lists. She's slowly becoming a superstar, and with that, magazine covers and photoshoots inevitably follow.
Nicki Minaj Covers The January Issue Of Rolling Stone [Update: See High Res Cover & Excerpts] Dec 30, 2014 at 01:07pm
To start the New Year, Rolling Stone Magazine will feature Nicki Minaj on their cover with a feature article titled "Mad Genius, Manic Diva".
We've already seen two new covers from Complex magazine for their December/January issue, but they're not capping it off there. They've got yet another cover star this month, recruiting J. Cole to appear on the third magazine cover.
Billboard magazine is giving us a preview of their second cover for December/January, and they've chosen another strong female artist to grace it, Mary J. Blige.
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement11,207 Views29 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years23,975 Views220 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop4,692 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"36,612 Views132 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail7,252 Views28 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album8,637 Views25 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"17,438 Views126 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie3,862 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"15,307 Views28 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set10,225 Views21 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean13,721 Views111 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,309 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram23,535 Views75 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,720 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,431 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- M.I.A. Previews New Music493 Views