"Cue 06" is a new instrumental single from elusive hip-hop maestro Madlib, included on the soundtrack to Stones Throw Records' new auto-documentary Our Vinyl Weighs A Ton, which is now available on DVD and Blu-Ray (with the soundtrack included) here.
Freddie Gibbs and Madlib have granted experimental Toronto jazz trio BadBadNotGood permission to remix "Shame," a standout cut from their recent collaborative record Pinata, our review of which you can read here.
Freddie Gibbs is finally planning to release Piñata, his long overdue collaborative project with Madlib, on March 18th. In anticipation of the new drop date, Gibbs premiered a new track Benji B's BBC Radio 1 show.
A new reveal from veteran L.A. emcee/producer Madlib's upcoming 30-track "Rock Konducta Vol. 1-2" project, the latest instalment in his ongoing Beat Konducta series, inspired by international kraut, prog and psych rock from the 60s-80s.
Stream The Buzz, the newest drop from Madlib which features Blu, MED & Mayer Hawthorne . The cut was released on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013. Madlib continues to impress with each new leak, and The Buzz is no exception.
Give Harold's a spin - it's a new offering from Freddie Gibbs & Madlib. It was dropped on Monday, September 23rd, 2013. Freddie Gibbs & Madlib's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Harold's.
Listen to Ne Le Voulez Pas Avec Moi, the latest track from JSWISS. The cut dropped on Saturday, September 21st, 2013. JSWISS's future brightens with every new release, and Ne Le Voulez Pas Avec Moi certainly isn't an exception.
Listen to City, the latest track from Freddie Gibbs & Madlib, featuring Karriem Riggins. The cut dropped on Saturday, July 20th, 2013. Freddie Gibbs & Madlib's future brightens with every new release, and City certainly isn't an exception.
Bump Brothers Can't See Me , the latest cut from Quasimoto which features Madlib on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, June 6th, 2013. Quasimoto's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Brothers Can't See Me is no exception.
Bump Rites of Passage (Prod. By Madlib), the latest cut from Shing Shing Regime. It dropped on Saturday, March 30th, 2013. Shing Shing Regime's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Rites of Passage (Prod. By Madlib) is no exception.
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 1 View0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs12,697 Views38 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,415 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers15,051 Views37 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit21,589 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,762 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,452 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign16,716 Views45 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK9,986 Views32 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL2,650 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"16,068 Views51 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida10,448 Views78 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show8,045 Views20 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,702 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More12,081 Views56 Comments
You may also like...
- K Camp Freestyles On Funkmaster Flex691 Views
- Tinashe "Bet" x "Feels Like Vegas" Video2,966 Views
- Majid Jordan Feat. Drake "My Love" Video9,603 Views