"Cue 06" is a new instrumental single from elusive hip-hop maestro Madlib, included on the soundtrack to Stones Throw Records' new auto-documentary Our Vinyl Weighs A Ton, which is now available on DVD and Blu-Ray (with the soundtrack included) here.
Freddie Gibbs and Madlib have granted experimental Toronto jazz trio BadBadNotGood permission to remix "Shame," a standout cut from their recent collaborative record Pinata, our review of which you can read here.
Freddie Gibbs is finally planning to release Piñata, his long overdue collaborative project with Madlib, on March 18th. In anticipation of the new drop date, Gibbs premiered a new track Benji B's BBC Radio 1 show.
A new reveal from veteran L.A. emcee/producer Madlib's upcoming 30-track "Rock Konducta Vol. 1-2" project, the latest instalment in his ongoing Beat Konducta series, inspired by international kraut, prog and psych rock from the 60s-80s.
Stream The Buzz, the newest drop from Madlib which features Blu, MED & Mayer Hawthorne . The cut was released on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013. Madlib continues to impress with each new leak, and The Buzz is no exception.
Give Harold's a spin - it's a new offering from Freddie Gibbs & Madlib. It was dropped on Monday, September 23rd, 2013. Freddie Gibbs & Madlib's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Harold's.
Listen to Ne Le Voulez Pas Avec Moi, the latest track from JSWISS. The cut dropped on Saturday, September 21st, 2013. JSWISS's future brightens with every new release, and Ne Le Voulez Pas Avec Moi certainly isn't an exception.
Listen to City, the latest track from Freddie Gibbs & Madlib, featuring Karriem Riggins. The cut dropped on Saturday, July 20th, 2013. Freddie Gibbs & Madlib's future brightens with every new release, and City certainly isn't an exception.
Bump Brothers Can't See Me , the latest cut from Quasimoto which features Madlib on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, June 6th, 2013. Quasimoto's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Brothers Can't See Me is no exception.
Bump Rites of Passage (Prod. By Madlib), the latest cut from Shing Shing Regime. It dropped on Saturday, March 30th, 2013. Shing Shing Regime's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Rites of Passage (Prod. By Madlib) is no exception.
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title5,450 Views17 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt4,112 Views15 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 2,182 Views13 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More6,422 Views29 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?5,123 Views17 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots1,986 Views10 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"10,082 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA628 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco2,610 Views10 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet357 Views2 Comments
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin7,911 Views37 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"1,606 Views4 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft8,335 Views17 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake2,376 Views0 Comments
- Summer Jam 2015 Lineup Revealed, Featuring Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Big Sean & More9,855 Views14 Comments