"Cue 06" is a new instrumental single from elusive hip-hop maestro Madlib, included on the soundtrack to Stones Throw Records' new auto-documentary Our Vinyl Weighs A Ton, which is now available on DVD and Blu-Ray (with the soundtrack included) here.
Freddie Gibbs and Madlib have granted experimental Toronto jazz trio BadBadNotGood permission to remix "Shame," a standout cut from their recent collaborative record Pinata, our review of which you can read here.
Freddie Gibbs is finally planning to release Piñata, his long overdue collaborative project with Madlib, on March 18th. In anticipation of the new drop date, Gibbs premiered a new track Benji B's BBC Radio 1 show.
A new reveal from veteran L.A. emcee/producer Madlib's upcoming 30-track "Rock Konducta Vol. 1-2" project, the latest instalment in his ongoing Beat Konducta series, inspired by international kraut, prog and psych rock from the 60s-80s.
Stream The Buzz, the newest drop from Madlib which features Blu, MED & Mayer Hawthorne . The cut was released on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013. Madlib continues to impress with each new leak, and The Buzz is no exception.
Give Harold's a spin - it's a new offering from Freddie Gibbs & Madlib. It was dropped on Monday, September 23rd, 2013. Freddie Gibbs & Madlib's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Harold's.
Listen to Ne Le Voulez Pas Avec Moi, the latest track from JSWISS. The cut dropped on Saturday, September 21st, 2013. JSWISS's future brightens with every new release, and Ne Le Voulez Pas Avec Moi certainly isn't an exception.
Listen to City, the latest track from Freddie Gibbs & Madlib, featuring Karriem Riggins. The cut dropped on Saturday, July 20th, 2013. Freddie Gibbs & Madlib's future brightens with every new release, and City certainly isn't an exception.
Bump Brothers Can't See Me , the latest cut from Quasimoto which features Madlib on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, June 6th, 2013. Quasimoto's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Brothers Can't See Me is no exception.
Bump Rites of Passage (Prod. By Madlib), the latest cut from Shing Shing Regime. It dropped on Saturday, March 30th, 2013. Shing Shing Regime's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Rites of Passage (Prod. By Madlib) is no exception.
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death4,053 Views19 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO20,357 Views59 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,303 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,195 Views14 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork10,688 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,588 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,290 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 187,385 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,567 Views29 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,081 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,272 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,344 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,376 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,673 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August46,258 Views200 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all107 Views