"Cue 06" is a new instrumental single from elusive hip-hop maestro Madlib, included on the soundtrack to Stones Throw Records' new auto-documentary Our Vinyl Weighs A Ton, which is now available on DVD and Blu-Ray (with the soundtrack included) here.
Freddie Gibbs and Madlib have granted experimental Toronto jazz trio BadBadNotGood permission to remix "Shame," a standout cut from their recent collaborative record Pinata, our review of which you can read here.
Freddie Gibbs is finally planning to release Piñata, his long overdue collaborative project with Madlib, on March 18th. In anticipation of the new drop date, Gibbs premiered a new track Benji B's BBC Radio 1 show.
A new reveal from veteran L.A. emcee/producer Madlib's upcoming 30-track "Rock Konducta Vol. 1-2" project, the latest instalment in his ongoing Beat Konducta series, inspired by international kraut, prog and psych rock from the 60s-80s.
Stream The Buzz, the newest drop from Madlib which features Blu, MED & Mayer Hawthorne . The cut was released on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013. Madlib continues to impress with each new leak, and The Buzz is no exception.
Give Harold's a spin - it's a new offering from Freddie Gibbs & Madlib. It was dropped on Monday, September 23rd, 2013. Freddie Gibbs & Madlib's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Harold's.
Listen to Ne Le Voulez Pas Avec Moi, the latest track from JSWISS. The cut dropped on Saturday, September 21st, 2013. JSWISS's future brightens with every new release, and Ne Le Voulez Pas Avec Moi certainly isn't an exception.
Listen to City, the latest track from Freddie Gibbs & Madlib, featuring Karriem Riggins. The cut dropped on Saturday, July 20th, 2013. Freddie Gibbs & Madlib's future brightens with every new release, and City certainly isn't an exception.
Bump Brothers Can't See Me , the latest cut from Quasimoto which features Madlib on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, June 6th, 2013. Quasimoto's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Brothers Can't See Me is no exception.
Bump Rites of Passage (Prod. By Madlib), the latest cut from Shing Shing Regime. It dropped on Saturday, March 30th, 2013. Shing Shing Regime's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Rites of Passage (Prod. By Madlib) is no exception.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title1 View2 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit2,608 Views10 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"5,834 Views43 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine5,824 Views124 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month6,169 Views24 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks6,867 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped47,537 Views162 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20156,104 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"17,589 Views149 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments22,149 Views196 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?10,378 Views45 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,601 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,483 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title14,490 Views61 Comments