"Cue 06" is a new instrumental single from elusive hip-hop maestro Madlib, included on the soundtrack to Stones Throw Records' new auto-documentary Our Vinyl Weighs A Ton, which is now available on DVD and Blu-Ray (with the soundtrack included) here.
Freddie Gibbs and Madlib have granted experimental Toronto jazz trio BadBadNotGood permission to remix "Shame," a standout cut from their recent collaborative record Pinata, our review of which you can read here.
Freddie Gibbs is finally planning to release Piñata, his long overdue collaborative project with Madlib, on March 18th. In anticipation of the new drop date, Gibbs premiered a new track Benji B's BBC Radio 1 show.
A new reveal from veteran L.A. emcee/producer Madlib's upcoming 30-track "Rock Konducta Vol. 1-2" project, the latest instalment in his ongoing Beat Konducta series, inspired by international kraut, prog and psych rock from the 60s-80s.
Stream The Buzz, the newest drop from Madlib which features Blu, MED & Mayer Hawthorne . The cut was released on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013. Madlib continues to impress with each new leak, and The Buzz is no exception.
Give Harold's a spin - it's a new offering from Freddie Gibbs & Madlib. It was dropped on Monday, September 23rd, 2013. Freddie Gibbs & Madlib's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Harold's.
Listen to Ne Le Voulez Pas Avec Moi, the latest track from JSWISS. The cut dropped on Saturday, September 21st, 2013. JSWISS's future brightens with every new release, and Ne Le Voulez Pas Avec Moi certainly isn't an exception.
Listen to City, the latest track from Freddie Gibbs & Madlib, featuring Karriem Riggins. The cut dropped on Saturday, July 20th, 2013. Freddie Gibbs & Madlib's future brightens with every new release, and City certainly isn't an exception.
Bump Brothers Can't See Me , the latest cut from Quasimoto which features Madlib on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, June 6th, 2013. Quasimoto's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Brothers Can't See Me is no exception.
Bump Rites of Passage (Prod. By Madlib), the latest cut from Shing Shing Regime. It dropped on Saturday, March 30th, 2013. Shing Shing Regime's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Rites of Passage (Prod. By Madlib) is no exception.
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork454 Views4 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism8,871 Views39 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same30,976 Views72 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)6,207 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song18,037 Views43 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed3,933 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour17,585 Views67 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter10,732 Views47 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's26,437 Views56 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,982 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal12,609 Views21 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,755 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition6,635 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug18,522 Views88 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,927 Views0 Comments
You may also like...