"Cue 06" is a new instrumental single from elusive hip-hop maestro Madlib, included on the soundtrack to Stones Throw Records' new auto-documentary Our Vinyl Weighs A Ton, which is now available on DVD and Blu-Ray (with the soundtrack included) here.
Freddie Gibbs and Madlib have granted experimental Toronto jazz trio BadBadNotGood permission to remix "Shame," a standout cut from their recent collaborative record Pinata, our review of which you can read here.
Freddie Gibbs is finally planning to release Piñata, his long overdue collaborative project with Madlib, on March 18th. In anticipation of the new drop date, Gibbs premiered a new track Benji B's BBC Radio 1 show.
A new reveal from veteran L.A. emcee/producer Madlib's upcoming 30-track "Rock Konducta Vol. 1-2" project, the latest instalment in his ongoing Beat Konducta series, inspired by international kraut, prog and psych rock from the 60s-80s.
Stream The Buzz, the newest drop from Madlib which features Blu, MED & Mayer Hawthorne . The cut was released on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013. Madlib continues to impress with each new leak, and The Buzz is no exception.
Give Harold's a spin - it's a new offering from Freddie Gibbs & Madlib. It was dropped on Monday, September 23rd, 2013. Freddie Gibbs & Madlib's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Harold's.
Listen to Ne Le Voulez Pas Avec Moi, the latest track from JSWISS. The cut dropped on Saturday, September 21st, 2013. JSWISS's future brightens with every new release, and Ne Le Voulez Pas Avec Moi certainly isn't an exception.
Listen to City, the latest track from Freddie Gibbs & Madlib, featuring Karriem Riggins. The cut dropped on Saturday, July 20th, 2013. Freddie Gibbs & Madlib's future brightens with every new release, and City certainly isn't an exception.
Bump Brothers Can't See Me , the latest cut from Quasimoto which features Madlib on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, June 6th, 2013. Quasimoto's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Brothers Can't See Me is no exception.
Bump Rites of Passage (Prod. By Madlib), the latest cut from Shing Shing Regime. It dropped on Saturday, March 30th, 2013. Shing Shing Regime's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Rites of Passage (Prod. By Madlib) is no exception.
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"143 Views2 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM88965 Views4 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members1,540 Views0 Comments
- Papoose & Remy Ma To Join Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop"1,646 Views16 Comments
- Stream Statik Selektah's New Album "Lucky 7"863 Views10 Comments
- 50 Cent & Jake Gyllenhaal Cover VIBE Magazine1,636 Views11 Comments
- Rick Ross Reportedly Prepping New Album "Black Dollar"5,715 Views30 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 29 - July 52,388 Views3 Comments
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement18,989 Views44 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years32,518 Views257 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop6,393 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"51,571 Views155 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail8,781 Views30 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album9,992 Views28 Comments