"Cue 06" is a new instrumental single from elusive hip-hop maestro Madlib, included on the soundtrack to Stones Throw Records' new auto-documentary Our Vinyl Weighs A Ton, which is now available on DVD and Blu-Ray (with the soundtrack included) here.
Freddie Gibbs and Madlib have granted experimental Toronto jazz trio BadBadNotGood permission to remix "Shame," a standout cut from their recent collaborative record Pinata, our review of which you can read here.
Freddie Gibbs is finally planning to release Piñata, his long overdue collaborative project with Madlib, on March 18th. In anticipation of the new drop date, Gibbs premiered a new track Benji B's BBC Radio 1 show.
A new reveal from veteran L.A. emcee/producer Madlib's upcoming 30-track "Rock Konducta Vol. 1-2" project, the latest instalment in his ongoing Beat Konducta series, inspired by international kraut, prog and psych rock from the 60s-80s.
Stream The Buzz, the newest drop from Madlib which features Blu, MED & Mayer Hawthorne . The cut was released on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013. Madlib continues to impress with each new leak, and The Buzz is no exception.
Give Harold's a spin - it's a new offering from Freddie Gibbs & Madlib. It was dropped on Monday, September 23rd, 2013. Freddie Gibbs & Madlib's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Harold's.
Listen to Ne Le Voulez Pas Avec Moi, the latest track from JSWISS. The cut dropped on Saturday, September 21st, 2013. JSWISS's future brightens with every new release, and Ne Le Voulez Pas Avec Moi certainly isn't an exception.
Listen to City, the latest track from Freddie Gibbs & Madlib, featuring Karriem Riggins. The cut dropped on Saturday, July 20th, 2013. Freddie Gibbs & Madlib's future brightens with every new release, and City certainly isn't an exception.
Bump Brothers Can't See Me , the latest cut from Quasimoto which features Madlib on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, June 6th, 2013. Quasimoto's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Brothers Can't See Me is no exception.
Bump Rites of Passage (Prod. By Madlib), the latest cut from Shing Shing Regime. It dropped on Saturday, March 30th, 2013. Shing Shing Regime's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Rites of Passage (Prod. By Madlib) is no exception.
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"14,245 Views58 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 264,384 Views10 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 7,278 Views48 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown5,309 Views16 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio18,483 Views22 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy27,057 Views108 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series5,881 Views15 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,334 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s22,485 Views125 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together5,198 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile8,638 Views29 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke3,198 Views25 Comments
- Top-15 Nike Kobe X Elite Low iDs On Instagram1,321 Views0 Comments
- Stream Gunplay's Debut Album "Living Legend"4,729 Views24 Comments
- Styles P Opens Up About His Daughter's Suicide25,306 Views59 Comments