At the end of last week, Dutch EDM trio Yellow Claw made a big entry into the hip-hop world by teaming up with three of L.A.'s hottest acts, DJ Mustard, Ty Dolla $ign, and Tyga, for a new single, "In My Room." And everyone has already gathered in L.A.
Cruises seem to be giving traditional music festivals a run for their money as of late, with plenty of options (Coachella, Weezer, Holy Ship etc.) for those who want to a more party-driven experience than the usual boat getaway delivers.
A commercial for Jody Highroller's debut studio album "Neon Icon", brought to you by MySpace. Peep Riff Raff "MySpace Neon Icon Commercial" Video, the latest visual from Riff Raff. It dropped on Wednesday, October 30th, 2013.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,373 Views22 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,412 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,789 Views38 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,155 Views66 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,892 Views66 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,770 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,098 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,862 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,106 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,042 Views27 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,598 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,544 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,445 Views78 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,399 Views40 Comments