Cruises seem to be giving traditional music festivals a run for their money as of late, with plenty of options (Coachella, Weezer, Holy Ship etc.) for those who want to a more party-driven experience than the usual boat getaway delivers.
A commercial for Jody Highroller's debut studio album "Neon Icon", brought to you by MySpace. Peep Riff Raff "MySpace Neon Icon Commercial" Video, the latest visual from Riff Raff. It dropped on Wednesday, October 30th, 2013.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title4,669 Views62 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit9,990 Views15 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"10,577 Views53 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine9,250 Views128 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month9,368 Views29 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks8,717 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped65,101 Views193 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20158,483 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"22,339 Views151 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments27,245 Views201 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?12,136 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"4,198 Views18 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,969 Views31 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title16,115 Views64 Comments