Cruises seem to be giving traditional music festivals a run for their money as of late, with plenty of options (Coachella, Weezer, Holy Ship etc.) for those who want to a more party-driven experience than the usual boat getaway delivers.
A commercial for Jody Highroller's debut studio album "Neon Icon", brought to you by MySpace. Peep Riff Raff "MySpace Neon Icon Commercial" Video, the latest visual from Riff Raff. It dropped on Wednesday, October 30th, 2013.
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth3,302 Views19 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 254,621 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault7,100 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 6,234 Views37 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram4,982 Views16 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,868 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight19,398 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"16,571 Views80 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather30,907 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date59,120 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now19,709 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,301 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,289 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,825 Views18 Comments
You may also like...