Cruises seem to be giving traditional music festivals a run for their money as of late, with plenty of options (Coachella, Weezer, Holy Ship etc.) for those who want to a more party-driven experience than the usual boat getaway delivers.
A commercial for Jody Highroller's debut studio album "Neon Icon", brought to you by MySpace. Peep Riff Raff "MySpace Neon Icon Commercial" Video, the latest visual from Riff Raff. It dropped on Wednesday, October 30th, 2013.
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"756 Views6 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream30,433 Views130 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles9,453 Views43 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,358 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks6,557 Views10 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger4,472 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"17,865 Views64 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,648 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App8,456 Views20 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,388 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances39,755 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."27,145 Views217 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,743 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More3,124 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"25,970 Views36 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,532 Views