Things got a bit confusing when French Montana announced that his sophomore album would be titled, Mac & Cheese -- making it both the follow up to his major label debut, Excuse My French, and the fourth installment in his successful mixtape series. This was f
French Montana is currently readying his album Mac & Cheese 4 for release, and today it seems we've gotten a leak from the project. "R&B Chicks" features Fabolous and Wale, and it's title tells you pretty much everything you need to know about the track.
French Montana, Lil Wayne & Rick Ross Have Recorded A Song Called "Gucci Mane" Aug 17, 2014 at 03:17 PM
French Montana is currently preparing his sophomore album, Mac & Cheese, and in a new interview with Billboard, he's explained what we can expect from the new record.
We've recently received new music from Coke Boy rapper Chinx (formerly Chinx Drugz) and it looks like he isn't the only Coke Boy prepping a new project.
French Montana's "Mac & Cheese 4" Dropping In November, Will Feature Kanye West And will.i.am Jun 30, 2014 at 10:41 AM
This year, French Montana has seemed to focus more on mentoring younger artists like Chinx and Lil Durk than on his own music, but that's soon to change.
French Montana has had a successful run with his Mac & Cheese mixtape series, which have been some of his defining projects during his come-up.
Before we get French Montana's mixtape-turned-sophomore album, Mac & Cheese 4, we'll be getting a little "appetizer." The rapper said in October that his Mac & Cheese album had a tentative release date of December 16th, but obviously that hasn't worked out
Since French Montana began dating a Kardashian earlier this year, he's been in the news so much for his personal life (the relationship, subsequent breakup, and then a divorce on top of all of that) that it's easy to forget that he's been hard at work prepping
Yesterday you might have noticed our list of "Top Hip-Hop Club Bangers From The Past Decade"-- unsurprisingly, French Montana was on there multiple times with hits like "Pop That" and "Ocho Cinco." Now that French is gearing up for his sophomore album, which i
French Montana revealed a tentative release date for Mac And Cheese 4 the other day. Now that the album is completed and awaiting sample clearances, he's announced a new tour alongside r'n'b singer Jeremih, for their "Set It Off" tour.
French Montana recently revealed that his upcoming album Mac & Cheese 4 will feature Kanye West, and that the two have been working on five songs together. Now French delivers the proof, taking to Instagram to offer fans a 16-second preview of one of his Yeez
French Montana sat down with Sway In The Morning recently, and apart from spitting a freestyle for the man, French opened up about his relationship with Khloe Kardashian.
French Montanas currently hard at work on his upcoming studio album Mac & Cheese 4, and today he's given us another clue as to what we can expect from the album.
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram8,410 Views31 Comments
- TBT: The Roots1,542 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop13,488 Views31 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]13,779 Views39 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance19,268 Views95 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines5,199 Views20 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic5,189 Views31 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner4,440 Views19 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson1,228 Views10 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,318 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts5,908 Views17 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title8,348 Views27 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"1,138 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)1,056 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]17,961 Views58 Comments