The most recent guest on Rap Radar's podcast was Lyor Cohen, the current CEO of 300 Entertainment as well as the former President of Def Jam, Island Def Jam, and Warner Music Group.
Migos' debut album, Yung Rich Nation, underperformed in its first week, selling under 20,000 copies.
Jay Electronica Returns To Twitter To Put Peter Rosenberg And Lyor Cohen On Blast Jul 3, 2014 at 07:01pm
Before today, Jay Electronica had been absent from Twitter since April 26th, shortly following a rant he posted about "so-called thugs" and crooked cops. But ten or so hours ago, Mr.
Dame Dash has made more headlines in 2014 for his beefs with industry folks like Funkmaster Flex and Steve Stoute than he has for any music or business moves, and it seems he's continuing down that path.
Young Thug seems to be signing deals with just about everyone these days. Today it's being reported that Thugga is signed to the independent label 300, helmed by Lyor Cohe and Todd Moscowitz.
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"2,968 Views31 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine4,002 Views89 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month4,575 Views19 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks5,830 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped37,831 Views137 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20155,135 Views18 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"15,465 Views144 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments19,664 Views185 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?9,174 Views44 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,296 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,298 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title13,905 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist6,076 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More14,681 Views44 Comments