The most recent guest on Rap Radar's podcast was Lyor Cohen, the current CEO of 300 Entertainment as well as the former President of Def Jam, Island Def Jam, and Warner Music Group.
Migos' debut album, Yung Rich Nation, underperformed in its first week, selling under 20,000 copies.
Jay Electronica Returns To Twitter To Put Peter Rosenberg And Lyor Cohen On Blast Jul 3, 2014 at 07:01pm
Before today, Jay Electronica had been absent from Twitter since April 26th, shortly following a rant he posted about "so-called thugs" and crooked cops. But ten or so hours ago, Mr.
Dame Dash has made more headlines in 2014 for his beefs with industry folks like Funkmaster Flex and Steve Stoute than he has for any music or business moves, and it seems he's continuing down that path.
Young Thug seems to be signing deals with just about everyone these days. Today it's being reported that Thugga is signed to the independent label 300, helmed by Lyor Cohe and Todd Moscowitz.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"4,357 Views57 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support11,218 Views92 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists28,011 Views157 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company19,586 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"15,082 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac12,631 Views80 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work29,911 Views101 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,369 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,875 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?8,157 Views33 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,436 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,858 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views22,355 Views150 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop14,520 Views77 Comments