The most recent guest on Rap Radar's podcast was Lyor Cohen, the current CEO of 300 Entertainment as well as the former President of Def Jam, Island Def Jam, and Warner Music Group.
Migos' debut album, Yung Rich Nation, underperformed in its first week, selling under 20,000 copies.
Jay Electronica Returns To Twitter To Put Peter Rosenberg And Lyor Cohen On Blast Jul 3, 2014 at 07:01pm
Before today, Jay Electronica had been absent from Twitter since April 26th, shortly following a rant he posted about "so-called thugs" and crooked cops. But ten or so hours ago, Mr.
Dame Dash has made more headlines in 2014 for his beefs with industry folks like Funkmaster Flex and Steve Stoute than he has for any music or business moves, and it seems he's continuing down that path.
Young Thug seems to be signing deals with just about everyone these days. Today it's being reported that Thugga is signed to the independent label 300, helmed by Lyor Cohe and Todd Moscowitz.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”10,694 Views49 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"4,883 Views20 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For502 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston4,552 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles11,134 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed176,829 Views342 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear6,458 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For6,632 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night16,124 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt25,169 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"12,771 Views149 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,744 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,369 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,556 Views27 Comments