Fabolous Says "Loso's Way 2" Will Have Features From Chris Brown & Nicki Minaj Jul 30, 2014 at 01:10pm
Though Fabolous said in May that his hotly-anticipated sequel to Loso's Way would be out this summer, it's looking more and more like that won't be the case.
Loso's Way 2: Rise To Power has been a long time coming, but in a recent interview with RealTalkNYVideo, Fabolous stated that he plans to release his upcoming album in the Summer.
HotNewHipHop (HNHH) sits down with Fabolous during his "Life Is So Exciting Tour" with Pusha-T. We got to about the NBA, Sneakers, Inspiration and a new album on the way. Special thanks to MG2. Brought to you by: SARO https://twitter.com/IAM_SARO
Although fans of Fabolous have been waiting on Loso's Way 2 for quite some time (approximately five years), it seems they'll have to wait just a tad longer. Loso recently revealed that his follow-up to Loso's Way has been pushed back around a month.
Fabolous talks to Rap-Up about his upcoming album, "Loso's Way 2," which he reveals has been pushed back.
Fabolous is gearing up for Loso's Way 2 this summer, as he recently announced it was dropping on June 18th.
Fabolous Says "Loso's Way 2" Is Almost Done, Talks NY Rap In The "Ratchet Era" Jan 30, 2013 at 10:37am
Fabolous is hard at work on his upcoming album. We've already heard two cuts from his sequel to Loso's Way, the New York anthem "So NY", and the crossover smash with Chris Brown, "Ready".
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked26,559 Views47 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done10,950 Views79 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend2,677 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks10,931 Views43 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"3,147 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"3,579 Views50 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era5,751 Views21 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 6,524 Views36 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack8,007 Views18 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,587 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once5,546 Views14 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More6,227 Views9 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date4,336 Views22 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?22,885 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview71,379 Views87 Comments